Not liking the current track - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Ya Gun was still bearable. When Nandini found out she was behind Rajvi's accident, the way Nandini went after her was so fun to watch. Sad that her character abruptly ended. Also she did not come between Darshini. So there's that.

Charmi will create more misunderstanding. I am sure. 

Seems like even you are tired of Charmi’s idiosyncrasies. 😆 No new posts from you. Such cringy and cheap behaviour from her… and no hopes of it ending. Worst part is Vini is the one who is foiling her plans.. and not Nandini.. Thankgod that today at least Darsh scolded Nandini for allowing Cheapster from moving into their room.  

I still feel that the CVs haven’t closed Gun’s chapter.. her character hasn’t been closed. Am damn sure, that when they get their packing up orders, Gun will be brought in to expose/finish off Charmi’s track. Earlier Gun was the worst character, now Charmi is quickly surpassing her. 🤢
But of course, if Vini is already shown to foil Charmi’s plans, then there is no need for Gun to make a comeback. But if no one believes Vini saying she is a bacchi, or if Charmi is too smart for her, then Gun can play a part. What do you think? 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ya Gun coming back is a possibility. I did not feel like posting anything that's why. 

Haven't watched today's episode yet. Vini spoiling her plan was good but I also don't think Vini can do much. 

Originally posted by: flutterby

Seems like even you are tired of Charmi’s idiosyncrasies. 😆 No new posts from you. Such cringy and cheap behaviour from her… and no hopes of it ending. Worst part is Vini is the one who is foiling her plans.. and not Nandini.. Thankgod that today at least Darsh scolded Nandini for allowing Cheapster from moving into their room.  

I still feel that the CVs haven’t closed Gun’s chapter.. her character hasn’t been closed. Am damn sure, that when they get their packing up orders, Gun will be brought in to expose/finish off Charmi’s track. Earlier Gun was the worst character, now Charmi is quickly surpassing her. 🤢
But of course, if Vini is already shown to foil Charmi’s plans, then there is no need for Gun to make a comeback. But if no one believes Vini saying she is a bacchi, or if Charmi is too smart for her, then Gun can play a part. What do you think? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

She was better than Charmi? 😆 She never was shown as a stand alone villain.. it would always be either Vanlata and Gun or Rakla and Gun.. I wish they showed Aditi as Shamika, instead of Charmi.. would have made more sense to go after Darsh then.. and Charmi should have been made Shobhit’s wife after Gun is punished for her deeds, but.. unfortunately the CVs made a mess of the show and have completely lost the plot now.

Looks like the next track is doubt on the  mother of Darsh.. whether he is Rajvi’s biological or adopted son.. This also if shown properly can be a great track.. but unfortunately the CVs have proven they only know how to destroy their own show..🤔 hopefully Charmi can be shown as a sidey villain.. all what she does nowadays looks boring and monotonous. 😴 What was the point of showing Nandini loosing her child bearing capacity, other than always fight with Parul over Vini? 

nandini and darsh are a very boring couple..maybe because their love story was not developed properly ..was too rushed…they didn’t even show them consummating their marriage. So we don’t even know when that happened..And Nandini is an over the top heroine with a big mouth like naira used to be from yeh rishta kya kehelata ..they always poking their noses in everybody’s affairs and giving long lectures like know it all’s 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyway the toral track looks interesting now. As for the charmi track…sadly charmi is not a very nice character…but Aditi is stunning and looks so beautiful in all the episodes…so we as Aditi fans are just watching the show to see her in those beautiful sarees….hopefully she’ll get a better show soon and move on… she’s a good actress and capable of handling good roles like she did in Naamkarann which was a very good show, 😀

DivineAngel thumbnail

Darshini are not boring. I am watching the show for Darshini. They are a beautiful couple with amazing chemistry. Nandini is one of the likable characters in the show. 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

nandini and darsh are a very boring couple..maybe because their love story was not developed properly ..was too rushed…they didn’t even show them consummating their marriage. So we don’t even know when that happened..And Nandini is an over the top heroine with a big mouth like naira used to be from yeh rishta kya kehelata ..they always poking their noses in everybody’s affairs and giving long lectures like know it all’s 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyway the toral track looks interesting now. As for the charmi track…sadly charmi is not a very nice character…but Aditi is stunning and looks so beautiful in all the episodes…so we as Aditi fans are just watching the show to see her in those beautiful sarees….hopefully she’ll get a better show soon and move on… she’s a good actress and capable of handling good roles like she did in Naamkarann which was a very good show, 😀

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

Seriously? 😆 Toral track is interesting? Aditi is stunning, but unfortunately Charmi is total opposite. To each their own.. Darshni are boring to you.. some others don’t think so, and most don’t care, I believe. 😛 Unfortunately, Naamkaran, whenever and on whatever channel, it aired; has gone off air and Aditi got stuck playing this making no sense whatsoever role of Charmi.. Also, Charmi is behaving like most of the possessive, obsessive villains that you have in every 3rd show, so likewise, Nandini is got to be playing the mahaan nari, shown in almost every show. Don’t take a fictional show so seriously. Life has so much more entertainment to offer. Although your quoting my post had no connections to what I had posted previously, thank you for replying. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Darshini are not boring. I am watching the show for Darshini. They are a beautiful couple with amazing chemistry. Nandini is one of the likable characters in the show. 

Arre, samjha karo… It’s an Aditi fan who is so used to her playing the lead character.. and now playing the villain who is hated by everybody.. 😈 I sympathise with their pain. 😒 It isn’t easy to see this transformation. On the other hand, if I were an Aditi fan, I would see it positively, that she is getting the same level of hatred as any villain or in this case, a vamp would get, on the same level as the love, adoration she got playing her character in her previous show. 

Btw, speaking of Darshni, did you see their photo shoot video? The one they did with Vini? Apparently, it was longer.. VJ looks fab in black.. ❤️ 

oh gawd! This IF.. doesn’t allow me to post links.. hope you can see it.. 😭  https://pic.twitter.com/snpDXWvzLT

Dont know how to post links without editing.. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously? 😆 Toral track is interesting? Aditi is stunning, but unfortunately Charmi is total opposite. To each their own.. Darshni are boring to you.. some others don’t think so, and most don’t care, I believe. 😛 Unfortunately, Naamkaran, whenever and on whatever channel, it aired; has gone off air and Aditi got stuck playing this making no sense whatsoever role of Charmi.. Also, Charmi is behaving like most of the possessive, obsessive villains that you have in every 3rd show, so likewise, Nandini is got to be playing the mahaan nari, shown in almost every show. Don’t take a fictional show so seriously. Life has so much more entertainment to offer. Although your quoting my post had no connections to what I had posted previously, thank you for replying. 

yes toral track is more interesting than anything else I’ve seen for last 3 months 😂… looks like she could be Darsh’s real mom and Rajvee is not that clean decent person she claims to be ..maybe toral is even vipuls first wife and rajvee was the governess..🤷🏻‍♀️..anyway at least there’s some suspense at the moment to hold our interest 💁🏻‍♀️

DivineAngel thumbnail

I can see it. Thanks for sharing.

Arre, samjha karo… It’s an Aditi fan who is so used to her playing the lead character.. and now playing the villain who is hated by everybody.. 😈 I sympathise with their pain. 😒 It isn’t easy to see this transformation. On the other hand, if I were an Aditi fan, I would see it positively, that she is getting the same level of hatred as any villain or in this case, a vamp would get, on the same level as the love, adoration she got playing her character in her previous show. 

Btw, speaking of Darshni, did you see their photo shoot video? The one they did with Vini? Apparently, it was longer.. VJ looks fab in black.. ❤️ 

oh gawd! This IF.. doesn’t allow me to post links.. hope you can see it.. 😭  https://pic.twitter.com/snpDXWvzLT

Dont know how to post links without editing.. 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Was wondering even with such low trps why they are running the show lol Its online trp is also negligible lol