Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif are unrecognisable in this photo

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Fashion choreographer and model Marc J Robinson’s latest Instagram post is getting a lot of attention from the fans of Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif. The post features the two actors from the time when they started their careers as models. It also has actor-singer Sophie Choudry in the frame.

In the picture that was clicked at a clothing brand’s fashion show, Deepika is standing at one corner in a tube top and flared denim. In front of her, Katrina is seen in brown sweatshirt and trousers. Sharing the photo, Robinson wrote, “Back in the day at a fashion show for Tommy Hilfiger with @tommyhilfiger with the stunning & fabulous @deepikapadukone @sophiechoudry @katrinakaif @tarun_raj_arora @viralbhayani @ranveersingh @deeptigujral.” Commenting on the photo, Sophie wrote, “Omggggg talk about throwback.” deepika katrina throwback photo

Before making her Bollywood debut in Farah Khan’s film Om Shanti Om, Deepika Padukone started her career as a model at the age of 18. In an earlier interview with BBC, she had talked about her first break. Deepika said, “I’d done a really tiny campaign which went up on on the hoardings. And one of the leading people of the agency noticed me on that and he signed me on for one of the bigger brands later on. That’s how my modelling career started going. I was about 18 then.” Katrina made her Bollywood debut with Boom. But before appearing on the silver screen, she ruled the ramps on the fashion shows from the age of 14. She often walked the ramp at the London Fashion Week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Unrecognizable because of the light flare on their faces 😆

Softness thumbnail

Robinson wrote, “Back in the day at a fashion show for Tommy Hilfiger with @tommyhilfiger with the stunning & fabulous @deepikapadukone @sophiechoudry @katrinakaif @tarun_raj_arora @viralbhayani @ranveersingh @deeptigujral.”

Ranveer looks nice in the picture

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Beside Katrina. 🫶

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Robinson wrote, “Back in the day at a fashion show for Tommy Hilfiger with @tommyhilfiger with the stunning & fabulous @deepikapadukone @sophiechoudry @katrinakaif @tarun_raj_arora @viralbhayani @ranveersingh @deeptigujral.”

I maybe blind, but where is Ranveer in the picture?

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is ranveer in this pic?

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I maybe blind, but where is Ranveer in the picture?

wo kaale aadmi ke peeche 

Softness thumbnail

omg geet ka anshuman bhi hai 🤣

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is that  Anushka Sharma next to Sophie?

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: v_nakshara

Is that  Anushka Sharma next to Sophie?