Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

#JijajiChhatParKoiHai

https://twitter.com/hashtag/JijajiChhatParrKoiiHai?src=hashtag_click

Thanks My Friend.

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was my first show on SabTV now i think this would be my last show on this channel... What an abrupt ending to the show with so many cliffhangers...

The story line was really unique and away from the BS saas bahu cliches.... But i think that's what is working out with the audience so this show's trp was low on TV and hence the channel axed it. The channel could have launched it on ott owing to its online trp or made it episodic on weekends with a much better time slot. It was not given a second chance which is really pissing me off...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DreamCatcher14

This was my first show on SabTV now i think this would be my last show on this channel... What an abrupt ending to the show with so many cliffhangers...

The story line was really unique and away from the BS saas bahu cliches.... But i think that's what is working out with the audience so this show's trp was low on TV and hence the channel axed it. The channel could have launched it on ott owing to its online trp or made it episodic on weekends with a much better time slot. It was not given a second chance which is really pissing me off...

I Second You.