Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes obviously all the actors along with the makers but some are affected the most. One among them is Vipin Heero who plays Gulzar lost his dad in covid pandemic last year and getting this show made him happy. But now the show is not there any more. And then Shubhashish who got first solo lead role in 6 years. Hope this male lead gets another show as a lead in Edit2 show only as makers know how talented he is who got audience drawn to even after being bashed a lot initially. 

And TV condition is bad where every new show gets only 0.1-0.2(but still they run past 100 episodes at least) otherwise Edit2 can bring 3rd show an urban romcom on it with at least Shubhashish as ML just like they cast Hiba in Jijaji2 after their Colors show with Hiba as one of the FLs flopped.

We Could Have Gotten 100 Episodes At Least.

But No.. 

The Channel Was In A Hurry To End Our Show.

SilverBell thumbnail

I so loved this channel as it kept every show for so long giving multiple chances but what it did with Jijaji2 many people are angry with this channel. This channel broke our trust.

Of Course.

Iam Never Watching Anything On This Channel Again.

This Is  It For Me.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SilverBell

We Could Have Gotten 100 Episodes At Least.

But No.. 

The Channel Was In A Hurry To End Our Show.

I posted this proof post on twitter hashtag of our show with few tags. I wish at least some people see it and get to know who is at fault. You saw my proof post how others show had lesser ratings pre-lockdown. I pray the channel to pay for this and realise their mistakes.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail

I posted this proof post on twitter hashtag of our show with few tags. I wish at least some people see it and get to know who is at fault. You saw my proof post how others show had lesser ratings pre-lockdown. I pray the channel to pay for this and realise their mistakes.

Don't Worry This Horrible Channel Will Pay For Its Mistake Iam Sure.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Don't Worry This Horrible Channel Will Pay For Its Mistake Iam Sure.

If you are on twitter you will be able to see that post on show hashtag. 

When its bad time will come they will again come to the makers. The only saving grace of their action could be that they end early to bring Season 2 as continuation at proper time. Otherwise there is no justification to what they did to the makers who brought at least 20% viewers to them in 15 years.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its Hopeless To Expect Anything From This Channel Ever Again.

This is the first show I followed in this channel. The experience has been really good once but now it is really worse and makes me feel that I should never follow any shows in this channel.

I have binge watched some shows like Tenali Rama, Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo, Icchpyaari Naagin and Jijaji 1 long long back but almost all the shows turned weird after some point of time. No hopes from this channel. I never thought they would mess up a periodic show Tenali Rama as well.

Sshesha thumbnail

When its bad time will come they will again come to the makers. The only saving grace of their action could be that they end early to bring Season 2 as continuation at proper time. Otherwise there is no justification to what they did to the makers who brought at least 20% viewers to them in 15 years.

B - Means?

SilverBell thumbnail

Iam On Twitter Tell Me The Hashtag.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

This is the first show I followed in this channel. The experience has been really good once but now it is really worse and makes me feel that I should never follow any shows in this channel.

I have binge watched some shows like Tenali Rama, Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo, Icchpyaari Naagin and Jijaji 1 long long back but almost all the shows turned weird after some point of time. No hopes from this channel. I never thought they would mess up a periodic show Tenali Rama as well.

I Watched Jijal 1, Tenali Rama And Chidiya Ghar.

They Were My Favorite Shows From This Channel.

Now Never Again Iam Watching Any Show On Here.

Sshesha thumbnail

Iam On Twitter Tell Me The Hashtag.

#JijajiChhatParKoiHai

https://twitter.com/hashtag/JijajiChhatParrKoiiHai?src=hashtag_click