Is Rakesh in love with Shamita ...

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Was watching yesterday's live feed ... He said something like this to Divya. .. 

Edited by sangs071087 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raqesh said, Shamita matters to him and he said that from the perspective - that her wellbeing and her mental health, matters to him. 

In the LF yesterday, Shamita had a HUGE breakdown (or pretended to have) because she didn't want him to talk to Divya again. Raqesh put forth the condition, that she shouldn't talk to Pratik then. Shamita refused, so Raqesh says, she shouldn't expect that from her either.

Raqesh likes her, but is not attached to her. There's a difference. He was infatuated with her, but is not in love with her. Infatuation happens fast, is intense, blinds a person for a while, but infatuation is very very fleeting in nature. It eventually wears off.

What he meant to Divya, when he said Shamita matters to him is - he didn't want to see her have breakdowns or land up in the medical rooms often, because of him talking to Divya. Shamita's reaction was extreme and infact, Raqesh broke it off with Shamita this morning. Neha communicated this to Shamita and he'd asked Neha to convey this.

Raqesh hasn't spoken a word to Shamita yet and avoided her. He is clear he cannot handle someone with such extreme reactions. They both have admitted to Neha, that they're not compatible.

He cares for Shamita and her wellbeing, but is not in love with her. He made it very clear here in the video below. This conversation happened last night.

https://twitter.com/divya_rockstar/status/1435498389580435463

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Infact I was just watching LF and he was telling Neha, that every bond is about 'Live and Let Live'. If you cannot do that and force someone to be a certain way, that cannot happen. So he's made it clear to Neha, that he'll be there for her as a friend, but it's not working out - as they're very different people.

He said, he came here as an individual and wants to be own his own. Says he didn't come here for any connections and doesn't want them.

Said Shamita's reaction was extreme and it's best to stay away, as it's not healthy.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Infact I was just watching LF and he was telling Neha, that every bond is about 'Live and Let Live'. If you cannot do that and force someone to be a certain way, that cannot happen. So he's made it clear to Neha, that he'll be there for her as a friend, but it's not working out - as they're very different people.

He said, he came here as an individual and wants to be own his own. Says he didn't come here for any connections and doesn't want them.

Said Shamita's reaction was extreme and it's best to stay away, as it's not healthy.

If he has decided this and sticks to it then very good for his own mental well being.  I hope she doesnt drag him back into her tentacles again.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Raqesh said, Shamita matters to him and he said that from the perspective - that her wellbeing and her mental health, matters to him. 

In the LF yesterday, Shamita had a HUGE breakdown (or pretended to have) because she didn't want him to talk to Divya again. Raqesh put forth the condition, that she shouldn't talk to Pratik then. Shamita refused, so Raqesh says, she shouldn't expect that from her either.

Raqesh likes her, but is not attached to her. There's a difference. He was infatuated with her, but is not in love with her. Infatuation happens fast, is intense, blinds a person for a while, but infatuation is very very fleeting in nature. It eventually wears off.

What he meant to Divya, when he said Shamita matters to him is - he didn't want to see her have breakdowns or land up in the medical rooms often, because of him talking to Divya. Shamita's reaction was extreme and infact, Raqesh broke it off with Shamita this morning. Neha communicated this to Shamita and he'd asked Neha to convey this.

Raqesh hasn't spoken a word to Shamita yet and avoided her. He is clear he cannot handle someone with such extreme reactions. They both have admitted to Neha, that they're not compatible.

He cares for Shamita and her wellbeing, but is not in love with her. He made it very clear here in the video below. This conversation happened last night.

https://twitter.com/divya_rockstar/status/1435498389580435463

What an A grade AH he is! Such a spineless thing to do, kaun messenger ke through 'break up' karta hai man!he is worse than shamita. God. He is a jeeta jagta definition of Nice Guy!

"Main achha aadmi hoon,main gussa nahi karunga, main ye nahi karunga wo nahi karunga, be with me because i care for you, let me kiss you because i care for you, i like that you guide me, i like that you have strong opinion, i will make fake tattoos on your body. Heck i am an artist, that too a good one. To kya hua if i am andar se rotten!"

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

What an A grade AH he is! Such a spineless thing to do, kaun messenger ke through 'break up' karta hai man!he is worse than shamita. God. He is a jeeta jagta definition of Nice Guy!

"Main achha aadmi hoon,main gussa nahi karunga, main ye nahi karunga wo nahi karunga, be with me because i care for you, let me kiss you because i care for you, i like that you guide me, i like that you have strong opinion, i will make fake tattoos on your body. Heck i am an artist, that too a good one. To kya hua if i am andar se rotten!"

I don't support Raqesh in this game at all, but he's had enough of Shamita's cyclonic outbursts, emotional bullying / harassing / arm twisting /manipulation. If she was a normal or sensible person, he'd have probably not even called it quits to begin with. There's a reason he did not choose to directly communicate with her and that's because of her fragile, egg-shelled brain that cannot process anything without gaslighting him, making him feel guilty about it.

She deserved the way, it got communicated to her. I support Raqesh in this. It gave her a good message of how repulsive she can be. He's lost his mental peace and sanity, quite a bit with her. For once, he chose to cut it off in a way that gave him peace. And it worked for him!

If he went directly to her - there would have been another round of waterworks, trips to the medical room, anxiety attack, gaslighting, making him feel guilty / horrible etc. He was wise to save himself from that, for this once. And he'd be extremely foolish to go back to her. Serves her right.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't support Raqesh in this game at all, but he's had enough of Shamita's cyclonic outbursts, emotional bullying / harassing / arm twisting /manipulation. If she was a normal or sensible person, he'd have probably not even called it quits to begin with. There's a reason he did not choose to directly communicate with her and that's because of her fragile, egg-shelled brain that cannot process anything without gaslighting him, making him feel guilty about it.

She deserved the way, it got communicated to her. I support Raqesh in this. It gave her a good message of how repulsive she can be. He's lost his mental peace and sanity, quite a bit with her. For once, he chose to cut it off in a way that gave him peace. And it worked for him!

If he went directly to her - there would have been another round of waterworks, trips to the medical room, anxiety attack, gaslighting, making him feel guilty / horrible etc. He was wise to save himself from that, for this once. And he'd be extremely foolish to go back to her. Serves her right.

Oh i know and the episode would have been full of how shamita was betrayes. Sirf air sirf wahi dikhti🙈🙈🙈 

But still! Still, because this gives her a bigger leverage of playing the blame game and victim card! Raquesh was not wise, game wise or otherwise. Lol

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I don’t know raqesh to me is a big time faker. He is the one who initiates all physical contact with Shamita, constantly going behind her hugging and kissing her forehead. 

Here it’s fake that in one week who you found dominating you started treating like a wife. Angle toh woh bhi play kar raha hai and side mai now wants to keep Divya ki friendship. He treated Divya like absolute shit and now acts like nothing even happened and it’s all on Shamita.

That and his racist comments, this guy is a gaslighting faker sorry not sorry. Shamita is a bully but she is herself, this one is on another trip.

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rakesh Shamita ko bhul jaye wohi acha hoga. He is highly insensitive. He doesn't even understand who is keeping him priority and who is not.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

matlab this wkv raquesh ki dhulai....he gave a lot of points to and he is no longer in shamita's good books