Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

😂 That's a good quality. But her parents are very protective of her. They don't let anyone carry her 😂😭

Hmmmm.r u in trouble?do u want that child to play with u then just pick it up whenever she cry.when she get habituated to ur smell then she will come to play with u automatically.😆as infants mainly remember people by their body odour🤣

.is it my body odour which attracts kids? Let me think.OMG is this really true.as I never wear perfume 

See I did a new discovery🤣🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Sure.. I am really keen to know , what will veer do now...😀

Veer will go behind his wifey to find the reason of her lie. 

He will sure badly beat that Chuha Surajva this time. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

I am also trying to trust her,😅😅 but goa balliya Is not letting me trust her completely, that's why I am taking time😂

Dear She is new writer. She didn't write Goa Baliya 2.0 track. So u can trust her completely 😊

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluey71

I was surprised yesterday seeing the episode is up a day before... I loved the MIL and DIL sequence...where rani sold Ranisa's expensive saree for very cheap... Vivana was looking soo cute getting upset on Rani while veer was having fun watching this.. Kuch toh dhamaka hone ko hai... Fingers crossed 🤗

1. Anybody like to kill that chuha.i m really disgusted with him.asking for a married woman as if she is a doll of toy shop.even picking up doll we ask shopkeeper that even it is for sale or not n what kind of mother she is😡😡😡
  2. No offence to actors but I really hated Vijaya and that chuha.
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

1. Anybody like to kill that chuha.i m really disgusted with him.asking for a married woman as if she is a doll of toy shop.even picking up doll we ask shopkeeper that even it is for sale or not n what kind of mother she is😡😡😡
  2. No offence to actors but I really hated Vijaya and that chuha.

seriously I want to kill that Maa Beta both 😡both r disgusting cheap mentality person. 😡😡They don't respect a woman n her self-respect.

How can they want a married woman by hook or crook 😡😡

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am also trying to trust her,😅😅 but goa balliya Is not letting me trust her completely, that's why I am taking time😂

Hi 5 Bani. I have the same issue . That's why I am waiting to see the reaction of Veer after knowing the truth. If he calmly and intelligently handles the situation ,I too will watch.😉

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Hi guys 🤗 

Sorry been busy. I became an aunt 😍🥳

Told this gpod news to Rish . She is in to Veer's role too much ended up thinking Veer too had become an uncle 🤣🤣🤣I cannot stop laughing . 

Bro forgot we do those things after him only🤣🤣🤣

In a way I too told your Rani became an aunt. Then I knew I did a blunder and corrected saying it's Yaso who became an aunt not Rani . Don't get confuse and land me in to trouble .🤣🤣

Oh girls ,this is not for you to read. This is between Yaso and me. If you have read,then remember Kiara and I have long distance love. Only Nandu can made Veer an uncle 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Dear She is new writer. She didn't write Goa Baliya 2.0 track. So u can trust her completely 😊

Those CVS broke our trust,let them win our trust first. They deserve it.🤣🤣

That's their karma like Nandu 's🤣🤣

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow u truly are Newton 😂😂😂 

Originally posted by: Scissor

Hmmmm.r u in trouble?do u want that child to play with u then just pick it up whenever she cry.when she get habituated to ur smell then she will come to play with u automatically.😆as infants mainly remember people by their body odour🤣

.is it my body odour which attracts kids? Let me think.OMG is this really true.as I never wear perfume 

See I did a new discovery🤣🤣🤣

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Told this gpod news to Rish . She is in to Veer's role too much ended up thinking Veer too had become an uncle 🤣🤣🤣I cannot stop laughing . 

Bro forgot we do those things after him only🤣🤣🤣

In a way I too told your Rani became an aunt. Then I knew I did a blunder and corrected saying it's Yaso who became an aunt not Rani . Don't get confuse and land me in to trouble .🤣🤣

Oh girls ,this is not for you to read. This is between Yaso and me. If you have read,then remember Kiara and I have long distance love. Only Nandu can made Veer an uncle 🤣🤣

You cheat,u liar u left me n done family planning with that stupid Kiara.going to throw it stuff out of house right now🤡