Shubhashish Jha &Hiba Nawab. The Life Of Jijaji Chhat Parr Koii Hai.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Our Main Leads Jijaji And CP Are Fantastic.

I Love Their Characters.

The Actors And The Cast Are All Awesome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Our Main Leads Jijaji And CP Are Fantastic.

I Love Their Characters.

The Actors And The Cast Are All Awesome.

I wish they continue the story with Season but as episodic comedy like Bhabhiji and Happu. Kasam se aisa karne pe show bahot acchha chalega. There will be no enmity for the house between 2 families but still both elders of the families will have funny arguments with married JCP stuck between them. They can introduce more characters like Sophia's Daaku family members like Zoravar Mama or CP's some Daaku cousin like Angoori's brother Puttan who will be at loggerheads with his sister CP's husband Jija. Aashna Kishore who is real life friend of Hiba and Raashi can be introduced as Gullu's love interest. Mahipal character(Jaldi's friend who son got beaten by Jija) can be reintroduced. They can show different stories in episodic tracks with some horror comedy episodes in between like they show in Bhabhiji. I am saying this so that the show can be continued with Shubhashish and Hiba and Shubhashish career don't get affected. In 2017, he was supposed to played lead opposite Tina Philips in Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi but don't know why thay show later went to Kanwar Dhillon. The same year he got Jiji Maa as parallel lead opposite Bhavika Sharma(young constable of Maddam Sir) but it was surely of furniture status role. So that's why I want this to get episodic season 2 and become. Channel ko aise episodic show se profit hoga na ki Kaatelal, THM, Hero, Shubh Laabh jaise 'misfit for the channel' shows se. This is better option than rumoured Chandra Prabha Aur Shraap Ki Kahaani. What you all think guys? 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I wish they continue the story with Season but as episodic comedy like Bhabhiji and Happu. Kasam se aisa karne pe show bahir acchha chalega. There will be no enmity for the house between 2 families but still both elders of the families will have funny arguments with married JCP stuck between them. They can introduce more characters like Sophia's Daaku family members like Zoravar Mama or CP's some Daaku cousin like Angoori's brother Puttan who will be at loggerheads with his sister CP's husband Jija. Aashna Kishore who is real life friend of Hiba and Raashi can be introduced as Gullu's love interest. Mahipal character(Jaldi's friend who son got beaten by Jija) can be reintroduced. They can show different stories in episodic tracks with some horror comedy episodes in between like they show in Bhabhiji. I am saying this so that the show can be continued with Shubhashish and Hiba and Shubhashish career don't get affected. In 2017, he was supposed to played lead opposite Tina Philips in Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi but don't know why thay show later went to Kanwar Dhillon. The same year he got Jiji Maa as parallel lead opposite Bhavika Sharma(young constable of Maddam Sir) but it was surely of furniture status role. So that's why I want this to get episodic season 2 and become. Channel ko aise episodic show se profit hoga na ki Kaatelal, THM, Hero, Shubh Laabh jaise 'misfit for the channel' shows se. This is better option than rumoured Chandra Prabha Aur Shraap Ki Kahaani. What you all think guys? 

Yes Like Bhabhi Ji Has Episodics Shown Every Week I Want The Same For Our Show Too. With Horror Comedy Intect. We Need Season 2. I Hope And Pray We Get It. 

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I too like this show a lot, liked the previous one too. My only objection with this JCPH and JCPKH that these shows encourage bullying a lot. I mean no doubt Hiba is a great actress, I like her talent too but sometimes they go over the board and make her appear like a bully especially in the previous show, she used to do something and someone used to end up beating pancham continously. It's Ok sometimes but it repeated a lot it causes monotony, and thus one looses interest.And here also in this show though jija is smart and only was injured through accidents caused  by chandraprabha somewhere the story didn't move forward in proper direction. 

Like in horror shows they have a typical format, sometime to sense what is the problem, then knowing which soul is causing problem, then finding solution of that problem through pandit and trantrik and finally implementing on that solution. 

I know this show is different so it won't be typical, also other horror shows are usually episodics but only one antagonist for such a long time and no one is even bothered to find a solution is the reason person again might loose interest. I really expected both families vs chandraprabha ,it would be fun to watch their combined efforts,planning something, right now still cp believes that what chandraprabha said is the solution( shrap ka tod) , nobody is thinking this might be a trick, there is no such shrap, no one is trying to know reason behind her death, even jija believed that what she said about shrap is true. No one is contacting professionals in this matter or even trying to know something from that guy's great grandfather (that little kid from chandraprabha's past who watched her dancing) who came to drop gulzar when he was robbed.Plus they have showed Chandraprabha too too strong, atleast some weakness they could show like she doesn't understand gadgets or written information something where these people are strong, they have given her absolute power, no one tries to find out that guy who was not shown was killed where cctv footage got deleted, who was he?, what happened with that man who was looking for rishta for cp and chandraprabha told him not to do so and maybe he got heart attack when chandraprabha came in her real form. What about mayuri? What about mayuri's student who told about peacock symbol? There are many unanswered questions. 

Sorry for telling about these many faults in in story these are my personal opinions, it's just that I feel the story was developed very nicely, but it really required a good handling rather than dragging on problem it required a good step by step solution and now if it ends on Friday or put on weekend slot it won't do justice with such an amazing story!

Edited by nuckts - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nuckts

I too like this show a lot, liked the previous one too. My only objection with this JCPH and JCPKH that these shows encourage bullying a lot. I mean no doubt Hiba is a great actress, I like her talent too but sometimes they go over the board and make her appear like a bully especially in the previous show, she used to do something and someone used to end up beating pancham continously. It's Ok sometimes but it repeated a lot it causes monotony, and thus one looses interest.And here also in this show though jija is smart and only was injured through accidents caused  by chandraprabha somewhere the story didn't move forward in proper direction. 

Like in horror shows they have a typical format, sometime to sense what is the problem, then knowing which soul is causing problem, then finding solution of that problem through pandit and trantrik and finally implementing on that solution. 

I know this show is different so it won't be typical, also other horror shows are usually episodics but only one antagonist for such a long time and no one is even bothered to find a solution is the reason person again might loose interest. I really expected both families vs chandraprabha ,it would be fun to watch their combined efforts,planning something, right now still cp believes that what chandraprabha said is the solution( shrap ka tod) , nobody is thinking this might be a trick, there is no such shrap, no one is trying to know reason behind her death, even jija believed that what she said about shrap is true. No one is contacting professionals in this matter or even trying to know something from that guy's great grandfather (that little kid from chandraprabha's past who watched her dancing) who came to drop gulzar when he was robbed.Plus they have showed Chandraprabha too too strong, atleast some weakness they could show like she doesn't understand gadgets or written information something where these people are strong, they have given her absolute power, no one tries to find out that guy who was not shown was killed where cctv footage got deleted, who was he?, what happened with that man who was looking for rishta for cp and chandraprabha told him not to do so and maybe he got heart attack when chandraprabha came in her real form. What about mayuri? What about mayuri's student who told about peacock symbol? There are many unanswered questions. 

Sorry for telling about these many faults in in story these are my personal opinions, it's just that I feel the story was developed very nicely, but it really required a good handling rather than dragging on problem it required a good step by step solution and now if it ends on Friday or put on weekend slot it won't do justice with such an amazing story!

They would have surely done most of what you said and used their brains but the problem is the makers got notice at a very short time unfairly. Otherwise if you notice the show was going normal pace till last week with 3 filler episodes last week. Then on Monday it picked up speed and yesterday it picked up speed at high level. If the show was not supposed to go off air then CP would not be shown forgiving Jija this soon after knowing his earlier plan but it would have taken at least a week. Also they would not show Bunty-Titli confession this much quickly. The problem was with the channel. The main blunder was giving this show late night slot of 10pm from the very start instead of prime time instead of prime time between 8pm and 9:30pm. And then after lockdown dumping it on more later slot of 10:30pm. How it's supposed to get ratings when viewers of such shows who study or work till late has to sleep early to wake up early? Also a horror element show scared many to watch at night so they watched online or repeat telecasts. Upar se promos nahi dete the channel. 1st week after lockdown got 0.7 due to attractive promo. Uske baad koi dhang ka promo nahi diya. After that 1st promo after lockdown, they ran Jija's filmy plan promo for than a week even after the scenes in the promo happened instead of immediately giving new promo next week. That promo itself may have driven away many viewers as ML trapping FL in love for selfish reason did not suited this show. So those who have started watching the show thinking it different may have thought it same as other show's nonsense plot. None of us here were liking Jija's plan as we thought this couple will be worked on differently without some daily soap nonsense and also we all thought this track was unsuitable for a romcom+horror show. They did use Mayuri's magic nail due to which bhootni failed tp come out 6 times even after being close to come out. Aise shows bina promos ke kaam karna mushkil hai. Here it was channel's entire fault as they first dumped the show to late slot, gave little to no promos, instead of giving 7pm slot to the show as a second chance send notice to the makers. If they did not send notice, bhootni would not be turned into so much of a psycho villain they shown yesterday but actual story was surely different. There was a possibility that we would get new villain in the form of Queen Emily who started all this evil power game. I wish the channel gets it karma and realise what injustice they did with the show and the same makers who helped their channel grow with shows like FIR, Laapataganj, Jijaji1. They need to pay for hurting the makers, casts and the fans. I am worried most for Shubhashish whose reason I told in other posts.

nuckts thumbnail

They would have surely done most of what you said and used their brains but the problem is the makers got notice at a very short time unfairly. Otherwise if you notice the show was going normal pace till last week with 3 filler episodes last week. Then on Monday it picked up speed and yesterday it picked up speed at high level. If the show was not supposed to go off air then CP would not be shown forgiving Jija this soon after knowing his earlier plan but it would have taken at least a week. Also they would not show Bunty-Titli confession this much quickly. The problem was with the channel. The main blunder was giving this show late night slot of 10pm from the very start instead of prime time instead of prime time between 8pm and 9:30pm. And then after lockdown dumping it on more later slot of 10:30pm. How it's supposed to get ratings when viewers of such shows who study or work till late has to sleep early to wake up early? Also a horror element show scared many to watch at night so they watched online or repeat telecasts. Upar se promos nahi dete the channel. 1st week after lockdown got 0.7 due to attractive promo. Uske baad koi dhang ka promo nahi diya. After that 1st promo after lockdown, they ran Jija's filmy plan promo for than a week even after the scenes in the promo happened instead of immediately giving new promo next week. That promo itself may have driven away many viewers as ML trapping FL in love for selfish reason did not suited this show. So those who have started watching the show thinking it different may have thought it same as other show's nonsense plot. None of us here were liking Jija's plan as we thought this couple will be worked on differently without some daily soap nonsense and also we all thought this track was unsuitable for a romcom+horror show. They did use Mayuri's magic nail due to which bhootni failed tp come out 6 times even after being close to come out. Aise shows bina promos ke kaam karna mushkil hai. Here it was channel's entire fault as they first dumped the show to late slot, gave little to no promos, instead of giving 7pm slot to the show as a second chance send notice to the makers. If they did not send notice, bhootni would not be turned into so much of a psycho villain they shown yesterday but actual story was surely different. There was a possibility that we would get new villain in the form of Queen Emily who started all this evil power game. I wish the channel gets it karma and realise what injustice they did with the show and the same makers who helped their channel grow with shows like FIR, Laapataganj, Jijaji1. They need to pay for hurting the makers, casts and the fans. I am worried most for Shubhashish whose reason I told in other posts.

That's sad, even I really liked shubhashish's acting, though yes Nikhil was very nice in previous show but here I liked that this time hiba ko koi takkar ka mila, unlike pancham though he was sweet but too sweet for elaichi, here they showed these two equal,both had equal chances of winning, he was a tough nut to crack, and  yes this all lie relationship wasted a lot of time instead they could show real relationship, a little family drama over that but eventually everyone agrees and then they could show about chandraprabha doesn't liking their relationship at all. But yes the commercial angle had taken a toll on this story, after a long time I found some story so interesting that I started watching this fictional story and checking its indiaforums page too but of course that ratings and time slot issues are too much to handle and can give someone's writer's block by obstructing their creativity, I hope if they plan another season this time they show hiba married, I know we might not get this naughty cute elaichi or cp but atleast in marital tracks he has a scope to stretch the story along with different tracks. Like Happu ki ultan paltan  or bhabhiji ghar par hai, there that love before marriage angle is not there. I know it won't be this glamorous but at least it would ensure continuity and I feel this time makers can make the show on some another channel, maybe that would work.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I wish they continue the story with Season but as episodic comedy like Bhabhiji and Happu. Kasam se aisa karne pe show bahot acchha chalega. There will be no enmity for the house between 2 families but still both elders of the families will have funny arguments with married JCP stuck between them. They can introduce more characters like Sophia's Daaku family members like Zoravar Mama or CP's some Daaku cousin like Angoori's brother Puttan who will be at loggerheads with his sister CP's husband Jija. Aashna Kishore who is real life friend of Hiba and Raashi can be introduced as Gullu's love interest. Mahipal character(Jaldi's friend who son got beaten by Jija) can be reintroduced. They can show different stories in episodic tracks with some horror comedy episodes in between like they show in Bhabhiji. I am saying this so that the show can be continued with Shubhashish and Hiba and Shubhashish career don't get affected. In 2017, he was supposed to played lead opposite Tina Philips in Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi but don't know why thay show later went to Kanwar Dhillon. The same year he got Jiji Maa as parallel lead opposite Bhavika Sharma(young constable of Maddam Sir) but it was surely of furniture status role. So that's why I want this to get episodic season 2 and become. Channel ko aise episodic show se profit hoga na ki Kaatelal, THM, Hero, Shubh Laabh jaise 'misfit for the channel' shows se. This is better option than rumoured Chandra Prabha Aur Shraap Ki Kahaani. What you all think guys? 

Rather than the continuation of the present story, they could do it like a redux with same characters and different emotions and different story like Ishqbaaaz had. I know IB redux was hated by audience due to its negativity but the idea was not bad. The makers can adapt it to their show.

Like you said, inclusion of Zoravar gang and Jijaji's grandparents. If they want to include supernatural angle, they can show ghosts as friendly and humourous like they did with Icchpyaari Naagin.

That's sad, even I really liked shubhashish's acting, though yes Nikhil was very nice in previous show but here I liked that this time hiba ko koi takkar ka mila, unlike pancham though he was sweet but too sweet for elaichi, here they showed these two equal,both had equal chances of winning, he was a tough nut to crack, and  yes this all lie relationship wasted a lot of time instead they could show real relationship, a little family drama over that but eventually everyone agrees and then they could show about chandraprabha doesn't liking their relationship at all. But yes the commercial angle had taken a toll on this story, after a long time I found some story so interesting that I started watching this fictional story and checking its indiaforums page too but of course that ratings and time slot issues are too much to handle and can give someone's writer's block by obstructing their creativity, I hope if they plan another season this time they show hiba married, I know we might not get this naughty cute elaichi or cp but atleast in marital tracks he has a scope to stretch the story along with different tracks. Like Happu ki ultan paltan  or bhabhiji ghar par hai, there that love before marriage angle is not there. I know it won't be this glamorous but at least it would ensure continuity and I feel this time makers can make the show on some another channel, maybe that would work.

That love web plan did not suited the show at all as we liked a couple handled in this lovely way. Yes that's what I said my idea in the very first comment of this post on how could they show Season 2. Still the show can be glamorous as both family is modern. If CP's mom dress in western she too surely will. Elaichi too was glamorous for comparatively North Delhi while Season 2 is in West Delhi which is modern area. Married JCP too will be same their cute and funny self like CP said to Jija in Monday's episode 'Shaadi ke abad sutli bomb se agarbatti nahi ban jaaungi' to which Jija said 'Haan roj Diwali manaayenge aur roj pataakhe phodenge. They can easily continue Season 2 in episodic format by introducing more characters. See my 1st comment on this post.

What's your name? Your username seems familiar. Were you in Qubool Hai Forum?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. This show has lot of faults including bullying. There would be a maximum hatred if we swap the genders. Like, Pancham going behind Elaichi and flirting always with her and doing those game plays or Jitendra rejected a girl since she is not hot. It is okay to show for some extent since these things happens but for a longer time as a sole track was too much. They have shown Jitendra's love web plan for long which itself looked creepy.

Seriously, I can't figure out if shrap exists or not. They have even shown the family solving Bhootni's riddles and sending food items to her room (vada paw I guess)

nuckts thumbnail

That love web plan did not suited the show at all as we liked a couple handled in this lovely way. Yes that's what I said my idea in the very first comment of this post on how could they show Season 2. Still the show can be glamorous as both family is modern. If CP's mom dress in western she too surely will. Elaichi too was glamorous for comparatively North Delhi while Season 2 is in West Delhi which is modern area. Married JCP too will be same their cute and funny self like CP said to Jija in Monday's episode 'Shaadi ke abad sutli bomb se agarbatti nahi ban jaaungi' to which Jija said 'Haan roj Diwali manaayenge aur roj pataakhe phodenge. They can easily continue Season 2 in episodic format by introducing more characters. See my 1st comment on this post.

What's your name? Your username seems familiar. Were you in Qubool Hai Forum?

Hey your idea seems really nice about bringing their relatives whose names always popped up like zoravar mama, ya also it would be interesting to see their marital life. Modern dresses of this Season would suit hiba and also traditional dresses of previous show during festivals would suit her she can carry both looks perfectly. My name is nikhita, I guess I saw your name on mjht forums long time back?

No I never watched qubool hai.

What's your name?

Edited by nuckts - 2 years ago