Best of annoying Karnamas of Kaandyas

Poll Question :

What is the most frustrating/annoying part of this show?

Poll Choice
Kaand pe Kaand pe Kaand (New Ghanta, New Kaand)
ShiVi's New Day, New MU; ShiVi character assassination and digging for new lows
BhabhiMa taang adaying in every damn thing
Manipulative and Unfair BhabhiMa (DevTa vs ShiVi)
KD's hair that makes him look like 40 yo sasta villian of 60s
Suman's insensirive nature- Mera beta heera, baki sab jaljeera
PDK (Public Display if Kaands)
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Which of these Kaandya's Karnamas annoy you the most?!

the whole show is annoying πŸ€£

what even? 🀑

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago

Can I say all the above? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

But I am more invested in shivi, so I am more affected if they are messed up,.I will take the kaands, bhabi ma's interference, Suman's insensitivity and KDs hair if we get proper shivi scenes and progress in their story.

So my vote goes to second option.

"ShiVi's New Day, New MU; ShiVi character assassination and digging for new lows"

So exhausting man.... so exhausting.... to think I thought these two were a match made in heaven... with the number of MUs, lack of communication, and increase of bezzati behavior.... I'm done...

Show should have been renamed:

KandyaLand with a tagline of:

Join Dhara Mata and her family as they go through a series of misunderstandings, kaands, PDKs, and more!! Some side characters will be forever unhappy and others will be forever missing... but don't worry, one thing we can promise is there will never be a light at the end of this tunnel!

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

"ShiVi's New Day, New MU; ShiVi character assassination and digging for new lows"

So exhausting man.... so exhausting.... to think I thought these two were a match made in heaven... with the number of MUs, lack of communication, and increase of bezzati behavior.... I'm done...

Show should have been renamed:

KandyaLand with a tagline of:

Join Dhara Mata and her family as they go through a series of misunderstandings, kaands, PDKs, and more!! Some side characters will be forever unhappy and others will be forever missing... but don't worry, one thing we can promise is there will never be a light at the end of this tunnel!

okay, who pissed in your cheerios? πŸ€£

Originally posted by sunsaathiyaa

ChaubeysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

ChaubeysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they flew to the US just to do that? πŸ€£

sounds pretty likely given the tracks they're writing 🀑

Can blame Barkha and her comment of Shiva creating another kaand in the kitchen πŸ˜†... even the last episode doesn't seem promising for a ShiVi reunion... 

the CVs might be like, "As per a small minority crowd on SM, we decided to show ShiVi as realistically as possible... they divorced successfully! Good day!"

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

Can blame Barkha and her comment of Shiva creating another kaand in the kitchen πŸ˜†... even the last episode doesn't seem promising for a ShiVi reunion... 

the CVs might be like, "As per a small minority crowd on SM, we decided to show ShiVi as realistically as possible... they divorced successfully! Good day!"

oh barkhaa, what did you do to my bub? πŸ€£

they flew to the US just to do that? πŸ€£

sounds pretty likely given the tracks they're writing 🀑

They don't need to fly to the US to do that... the stench of their bezatti writing can be felt throughout the solar system with how much they're digging at this point