Helly Is Busy Till November?

Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday a mv producer said in his live that Helly is busy till November I read in twitter.

What can be means?

Helly is doing something? Because she is going outside almost regularly as her instagram posts now a days in her car which can be for work or audition don't know.

Or don't want to do that ph mv as it's not interesting.

I know many fans are requesting many mv phs for Helly and Rrahul's mv but good mv should be first priority which Helly and Rrahul should be interested without any forcing according to me.

Edited by S-s10dot2 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That producer is giving hopes from last 1 year .

So i dont trust his words

Mv is generally 1-2 days work .

And i dont wnat rrahel mv with any banner . It should be high budget mv 

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I too want same that if they do a mv together then it should be from a good ph who they both will be interested to work with.

The problem is that fans are asking for mv whatever ph they gets to know. So hopefully they would understand that Helly and Rrahul's choices matters who they wants to work with because they would know about those mv phs better than fans know about them.

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-s10dot2

Yesterday a mv producer said in his live that Helly is busy till November I read in twitter.

What can be means?

Helly is doing something? Because she is going outside almost regularly as her instagram posts now a days in her car which can be for work or audition don't know.

Or don't want to do that ph mv as it's not interesting.

I know many fans are requesting many mv phs for Helly and Rrahul's mv but good mv should be first priority which Helly and Rrahul should be interested without any forcing according to me.

either the ph isnt gd so she is avoiding or the ph is giving fake hopes.  Cause mv is 1or2 days work even if she is busy can do it if she is interested.  

Blueberry94 thumbnail

I want same 

Edited by Blueberry94 - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

1 year😲 I never heard about him before this.

Same. Even I want them to work with a good PH and give a hit MV with awesome song.

But Helly does seem to be busy something. I think she's is talk for some show she's constantly going out might be for meetings or auditions.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

either the ph isnt gd so she is avoiding or the ph is giving fake hopes.  Cause mv is 1or2 days work even if she is busy can do it if she is interested.  

Might be. Then was Rrahul speaking of some other MV? But aisa hota toh they reject the offer na y avoid.

I want them to work with a good PH and give a hit MV with awesome song.

But Helly does seem to be busy something. I think she's is talk for some show she's constantly going out might be for meetings or auditions.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

1 year😲 I never heard about him before this.

Same. Even I want them to work with a good PH and give a hit MV with awesome song.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is giving hopes from long time 

Helly is enjoying her break it seems . Catching up with friends and staying away from sm . Maybe november tk she dont wanna take any projects 

Schi muje agr rrahel mv chayiye then with big banner . 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Might be. Then was Rrahul speaking of some other MV? But aisa hota toh they reject the offer na y avoid.

I want them to work with a good PH and give a hit MV with awesome song.

Many teams might have approached them 

Rrahul jiski baat kr rya tha most probab is one jiske sath abhi hella ki aane vali hai mv bcz in one post they tagged rrahul and hella . 

But they told they are busy with projects when everything will be on paper will share the news

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think Helly is busy every single day. She is balancing at the moment. But maybe she has several MVs in the pipeline already. I think few PH have already approached Rrahel. There is the one which Helly has already done a MV for. I think they have been approaching Rrahul for the 2nd one. But it's better to choose a good MV project rather than accepting all of them.