Riansh os- My Mafia love.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this is my own imagination regarding the night when Riddhima got drunk and Riddhima and Kabir talking, here Riddhima and Vansh are together now..she had told him Kabir's truth on their wedding night.

Riddhima and Vansh were in a trance, he so wanted to kiss her but she was drunk, and he didn't want her to regret what happened, before he could say anything, he heard Ishani's scream, he made her sit on the bed and told,

V- Riddhima, drink this water mere aane tak yeh khatam ho jana chaiya.. he leaves to see what ruckus Ishani was creating. 

R- Aare Vansh, meethi bhaat toh khai nahi tumne.

K- Riddhima..

R- Yeh Awaz, she looked to her side and saw DSR walking towards her and suddenly he takes off his beard and hair.

R- Kabir..? Tum yahan?

K- Of course, mein yahan tumhari help karne aaya tha ki hum dono milke evidence find out kare against Vansh but you...tum toh puri bahu ban gayi iss ghar ki..

K- Kya hua,? Irrade badal gaye itni shaan, itna paisa dekh ke...

R- Wht did you not tell ki tum idhaar aa rahe ho?

K- Aur agar bata deta toh kya hota? Tum yahan enjoy karni mein lagi ho, and mein wahan tumhari fikar mein pagal ho raha tha.

When Riddhima didn't have any answer then he tried to manipulate things further, he laughed and said, 

K- Look at how restless you look..apne pati ko jail bhjene ke khayal se tum itna daar rahi ho? Why? Kahi pyaar toh nahi ho gaya na tumhe usse?

Riddhima closed her eyes, all the moments they spent together came infront of her, she smiled internally knowing she has actually fallen in love with her grumpy husband, suddenly Kabir yelled angrily, 

K- AUR MERE PYAR KA KYA?..he thought Riddhima would be scared but she started laughing like maniac...

R- hahahaha..Pyar aur tum? Where was is it when you were shoving your tongue down Neha's throat, or when you proposed to her. Where was love when you told me to near Vansh..

R- And thank you, i am so closer to Vansh all because of your plans..but DSR ji..i have told the truth, to Vansh when we got married, because i am not a two timer like you.

R- You see, after the shootout Vansh himself made sure that all the CCTV footage goes to his phone..and the room which was given to you is also bugged..

R- So, we know everything dear Mummyji ka ladla..Furious Kabir tried to choke her when suddenly he was thrown to the side.

V- How dare you touch my wife...(turns)you okay sweetheart?

R- No(pouts), it hurts, she went and took his hand and twisted it a loud popping noise anf scream followed it..

R- Meri permission ke bina mujhe chuhne ka yahi result hota hain..

Anu- Kabir..Riddhima are you mad?

I- Mom, yeh aapka beta hain?

Anu- Don't call me Mom, tum logo se mein sirf nafrat karti hun..aur yeh sab mere Kabir ka hain.

V- Lagta hain Umar ke saath pagal ho gayi ho tum..mazze mazze mein paper signs karte hue dekh lete ..you signed away all your property and money to me and Chachu..

V- Did you really think i didn't know about you and Kabir.. Angre please throw them out of our mansion...

An- Sure boss..

Angre and other bodyguards went away dragging Kabir and Anupriya who were threatening them that they will come back.. everyone went away tried from the activities that happened today, Riddhima also tried to leave but Vansh caught her, 

V- I suppose we should continue what we were doing before?

R- Yes, she backed up took the bowl of meethi bhaat (Kabir ne nahi khaya usse)..and gave it to Vansh..

R- Khao, bowl kitchen mein rakh ke aana. I am going to sleep..

V- Aare par Riddhima...😔😔 she went away laughing..and poor Vansh had to make do with meethi bhaat.

Ps- I wanted to write this os for long time hope you like it..Please do comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh it was so stupendous 😍😍😍

Mazza he aa Gaya 😘😘

At the end it was so hilarious poor vansh 😹😹😹😹

Such a Marvelous and interesting update 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

Ohh it was so stupendous 😍😍😍

Mazza he aa Gaya 😘😘

At the end it was so hilarious poor vansh 😹😹😹😹

Such a Marvelous and interesting update 

Thanks and yess poor Vansh 🙈🙈

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This one shot was really good.

Loved it.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing one shot 👏🏻

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was fantabulous...😘😘😘

Kabir ko aur torture karna tha na...😁😁😁

Vansh ko Riddhima ke saath apni story banani hai aur Riddhu Vansh ko meethi bhaat se saath rakh rahi hai....😂😂😂