Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Who will be the Winner of BIGG BOSS OTT ?

Poll

PREDICT the Winner of BIGG BOSS OTT

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So now we are in the last 2 weeks. Solo game begins now.

Let us all predict who will be WINNER of BB OTT. 

As for me, I pick DIVYA Agarwal.  ðŸ˜Ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is so biased, fake, and manipulative without even trying to seem fair that who knows what the makers have in mind. In season 13 they made the bias towards Sidharth so obvious and he won. Then in season 14 they made the bias against Rubina/Abhinav obvious and yet she won. So who knows man. 

But I'll say this much - if the question is who deserves to win, then the answer is very clearly Divya for me. The show has done everything it can to outcast her (maybe to further spotlight her) by keeping her alone and in Karan Johar's line of fire yet she has stayed super strong. Even the seemingly strong characters like Neha, Pratik, Akshara have lost their games for various reasons, but Divya has really impressed me with her mental strength. I hope she takes the OTT trophy! 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Except Divya/Pratik, the rest do not have the fanbase to win, so I'll talk about them only.

For me it's Pratik, unlike rude, arrogant, manipulative & negative Divya, Pratik has shown more shades of his personality. There's something so endearing about him that he turned someone like me who disliked him initially to liking him now. 

Besides he's contributing the most to the show and deserves to win. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

The way they have isolated Divya, it’s gonna be her. Either Nishant or Shamita will be the runner up.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys...its predecided.....fixed..no point in dreaming our fav will win

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jo person aag lagata hai, they never win. For example Divya

For me its Pratik and he will do well in BB15 as well.

LazyBing thumbnail

I don’t care who wins BB OTT, just none of these people should win BB15😆

I don’t even have someone who i prefer slightly more than the other, they’re all as bad as each other for me

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Divya ,because she has the highest fan following. No matter how much people say but if one notices, a person with highest fan following always wins. One can reach finals due to favouritism but winner is always the one with highest fan following contestant. And I am sure,  Divya will win this season. 

PS: I am not a fan of any contestant this season. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

The show is so biased, fake, and manipulative without even trying to seem fair that who knows what the makers have in mind. In season 13 they made the bias towards Sidharth so obvious and he won. Then in season 14 they made the bias against Rubina/Abhinav obvious and yet she won. So who knows man. 

But I'll say this much - if the question is who deserves to win, then the answer is very clearly Divya for me. The show has done everything it can to outcast her (maybe to further spotlight her) by keeping her alone and in Karan Johar's line of fire yet she has stayed super strong. Even the seemingly strong characters like Neha, Pratik, Akshara have lost their games for various reasons, but Divya has really impressed me with her mental strength. I hope she takes the OTT trophy! 

Ya coz bb14 was about reverse psychology 

Channel wanted them as winners 

Bechar3 abhinav ki bali chadi for his wife though 

Ott mai there is no such big faces   and most of online viewers has stopped watching it

Divya can win easily coz of  her mtv shows fan following 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Divya ,because she has the highest fan following. No matter how much people say but if one notices, a person with highest fan following always wins. One can reach finals due to favouritism but winner is always the one with highest fan following contestant. And I am sure,  Divya will win this season. 

PS: I am not a fan of any contestant this season. 

Jeeta wohi hai  jiske max fan following hoti 

But max fans hone mai channel editing and wkv ka bahut bada haath hai and salman hosting plays a major role too

Like last season too max supprted rubina coz salman disliked her

And fell into trap of channel don't wanting her to win lol

Bb ott first season I think was more fair than all bb seasons and since most online  viewers i see stopped watching and pratik ruining his game

Divya should win the show