Part 14 FF: Anirudh Bonditha annulled their marriage

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Next day, grand arrangements are going on in Kashiram portion. Bondita getting ready in her room to leave. Later she gave coffee to Anirudh, asked him also to come along with her. 

He asked her “yesterday, why did you bend in front of Ambika’s in-laws and her husband. I know her mistake is there, but still she could have been here and continued studies. Without her husband's support she can survive.” 

Bonditha replied, “Birristera Babu, every person cannot be given the same solution. Ambika's parents cannot lead their life with this insult, also Jagadish ji who thought to get his wife educated, can be completely shattered and can’t show this broad-minded nature to anyone. Ambika is always pessimistic and cannot take pressure much. She used to be scared of assignments, record works, for every single exam in class. Only because of Vishnu taunts , she got this miraculous result in exams. If she has peaceful family life, then only she can also attain heights in studies if she   wished to continue it. Keeping in view in all these reasons, I asked them to forgive her.” 

Anirudh thought that maybe I am thinking too much of all these. He told that you join them, I have a meeting and will be back in 2 hours. She said ok. 

When Bonditha came to Ambika's room, latter embraced Bonditha and thanked her wholeheartedly for saving her life, and also apologized for many times behaving harshly with her. 

Meanwhile, Sanghavi and Yamini also  there, Yamini told that she is taking science group in degree, Sanghavi also told that she is also continuing her studies but interested in Arts group.

Bonditha asked Ambika if she wants to continue her studies. She told that she understood the importance of education. I will convince my husband and think of it  But will not give up my studies. They all later asked Bonditha, who told that she will take commerce group and law in degree from next week admissions will start, and I will apply for it. They all promised to keep in contact through letters.

Some social reformers came and met Anirudh in court. They brought a girl with them. They introduced her as Komali, her parents forcibly made her got married after the law against child marriages is passed, she is about to complete 14 years after 3 months. Also her husband belongs to your village, heis Dhanunjay who is in between  17 - 18years of age. Anirudh recollected him as bondita's classmate and gotannoyed.  She doesn’t want to go to herin laws house. Her family members berated her, so we request you to take up hercase, however we are arranging her accommodation in girls hostel, she willstudy and make her own destiny. Anirudh agreed and promised that he will seekjustice for komali and started to return home.

Ambika is adorned beautifully, Jagadish and his parents are about to leave with her, her parents gave an emotional farewell, Bonditha and other girls also emotional. At the same time, Trilochan came there. Bonditha took his blessings and told that her friend is leaving to sasural today. She introduced him to Jagadish and his parents also to her friends. He blessed them, told that now you should also pack bags come to your sasural with your husband as you need to start an important phase in your life. Your Sampoorna didi has already done all arrangements in home. She is amazed but didn’t get what he mean to say, Anirudh also came at the same time, wished Jagadish and Ambika. They left with his parents. 

Later in their house, he asked both of them to get ready to come to Tulsipur for some days.  "We have not done ritpuja and shuddhi sanskar for Bonditha bahu."

They didn’t understand and asked about it. He told that they left the home while bahu got first periods and no Pooja is done till now, which is inauspicious. So to overcome this bad omen you both couple have to do this puja. Sampoorna bahu also spoke with your mother, even she will reach by tomorrow to our home. Bonditha is super excited and urged him to leave for Tulsipur. He agreed but told that we should return in 1 week as her secondary school admissions will start for which she agreed. Anirudh also thought that this could be correct time to deal without Dhanunjay case. Trilochan in mind thought that “I should take care that Anirudh should not know that we have arranged suhaagraat for them. Till now villagers are gossiping that our bahu is rebellious, got first in studies and defeated boys, one day she will dominate her husband and make him as his slave. If this ritual is done, she will also give heir and this craziness for education will also be stopped. People will also not mock us for not following rituals.”

Next day, the three left for Tulsipur. Sampoorna gave aarti to Anirudh Bonditha. She embraced Sampoorna, excited to meet her children. Somnath also wished them and embraced Anirudh. Later she has done arti to Durga maa, gave the dresses stitched by her to Satish, Saswati, came into study room and felt nostalgic. Anirudh told that he had a case to be solved, should meet client and will be back in sometime and thought to meet Dhananjay and his Dida. After sometime, Sumati came.  Bonditha is in cloud nine to meet her mother, embraced with tears and told that she secured first in whole state. Now she is going to secondary school. Within 7 years she will also become Birristera Babu like her husband. Sumati is  happy told that her father will bless her always. Trilochan signaled Sampoorna to explain it to Sumati. Latter took sumati to her room. Bondita is cooking for every one. Sampoorna at first shown her kids to sumati and told about suhaagraat.

Sumati is worried to learn that Trilochan planned for their suhaagraat without Anirudh's knowledge and consent, also Somnath doesn't know about it. 

She is worried that Anirudh will lash on everyone. Trilochan came and told that "everyone are gossiping about our bahu that her rit puja and rituals are not done from last one year. As you know, that woman will be called baanch if she didn't give heir to her in-laws as soon as she hit puberty. I don't want my bahu to get insulted at any cost." 

Sumati by bending head told Trilochan "Jamayi babu will not listen to us. Even Bondita not crossed 16 years. She will complete 15 years by this Dussehra." 

Sampoorna told "peshi, Bondita is an intelligent girl. She will understand everything within a short time. This is the reason why she got top marks in complete West Bengal state. Also, she is capable of cooking, cleaning house and do puja. She also maintained her house in Kolkata beautifully. In fact, she cooked for all guests during my children naming ceremony function. She is capable enough to gain her husband love. You need not worry about anything. We will take care of her like a queen." 

After sometime, Binoy and Catherine also came Bondita took their blessings. Trilochan announced that tomorrow all the rituals will be done and asked Bondita to take rest. Later Anirudh came and greeted Sumati, Binoy and Catherine. He told that there will be a panchayat meeting with Dhanunjay and his Dida Rajeswari ji.

He married a girl of 13 years age and now child marriage abolition act has also come. Trilochan, Sumati, Binoy  are tensed to listen this. Later in the night, when Anirudh Bondita are playing with Satish Saswati by taking each child as their party and teasing others, Trilochan showed it to sumati and told that if tomorrow's ritual is done successfully  soon they will play with their own kids. I and my wife promised Shubhra behen that we will take care of her kids and make sure that they won't feel lack of attention and affection. So I am fulfilling it, Sumati agreed.  

Later Sumati met Anirudh and told that her husband  Peshi Kalindi has come to meet us, she is a very kind woman, she went to pilgrimages for many years after her son’s demise and returned few months before. She has also started living with us. Shomik devar ji also gave his consent to live with them. Anirudh has raised objections that may be her intentions are not good, but Sumati firmly told that “I have observed her nature. She is very kind, speaking softly. I don’t think that she could have  harmed my patidev.” He asked about her grandson Chandrachur for which Sumati replied “Kalindi Peshi told that her grandson is working in foreign and will be back soon.” Anirudh recollected his past coincidences with Kalindi, Chandrachur names at the time when he married Bonditha (Groom who came in disguise of old man is Chandrachur, who deceived a girl named Bhairavi, killed her  and his mentor Surenderji). Anirudh thought that I should find out her truth once this puja is over.

Next day the preparations are started and Bonditha is called for special bath.Till then Sumati taught Bonditha to take care of her husband, always listen to him, never reject whatever he says, for which Bonditha nodded,  Another pandit went to Rajeswari house, she asked to look for good muhrat that they need to bring komali as bahu, do all rituals. He told that their kundli is with their guruji who went to rc haveli. She asked what is the occasion. Pandit replied that today they are arranging rit pooja, suhaagraat for Anirudh Bondita.

She is shocked initially but felt happy that with this point they can easily defeat Anirudh. She immediately gathered panchayat members to create ruckus in RC haveli.

Anirudh is in study room preparing for panchayat. Ladies are trying to give gyan to look after husband’s needs, desires which is very important for woman, but Bonditha is in no mood to listen that she is memorizing for interview syllabus. Sampoorna observed it and asked her to pay attention to what elder women are saying. Bonditha replied that already her mother told about it, she always impressed Patibabu with her academic record, he likes my coffee and food. I am following his each and every word. What else should I do to please him, He only told that I should stay separately in my room so that my courage will be increased. Then one lady curiously asked,

‘How did you stay in Kolkata. Did you stay in separate rooms.’ She replied yes. They were highly surprised and asked ‘Did he not come into your room At least once.’ Bonditha replied, ‘No, he will always knock my room door and wait outside. Once I finish my dinner, I used to study for sometime and sleep in my room.’ 

They are looking at each other as if unbelievable. Sampoorna covered it and whispered to them that sasurji wants them to start new life on auspicious day. So this is the reason Anirudh also stayed away. On the other side, Pandit is telling Trilochan that either they should start a married life today or they may separate for another 7 -8 years. He is panicked on listening to this. Somnath just arrived there, called his father aside and confronted him, ‘What is he planning. I always insisted you not to force these kind of personal decisions and old customs on Anirudh. But you don’t listen to me. His ideologies & principles are different. Leave them to their condition. Everything will happen naturally in between them.”

Trilochan replied “Naturally!, did you not see in Kolkata how they used to stay separately. If we leave them to their condition even after 10 years they will stay separately. Anirudh always think of society, his Barristry practice, etc. it is our elders who should care about his future.” Somnath left thinking it is impossible to bridge gap between their thinking. 

When Anirudh is about to leave, Trilochan is trying to stop at the same time Rajeswari with her grandson Dhananjay and panchayat members came to rc Haveli. When they are about to start about tell married life, they listened Rajeswari voice and came out. Bondita, Sumati, Catherine all the ladies have come there. 

They entered Haveli Rajeswari taunted Anirudh that you spoiled my grandson life, and you are here starting your married life. Trilochan is tensed, Anirudh is suspicious and asked 'What does she mean. Govt has abolished child marriages 8 months before. Dhananjay has married her after the law is passed. Neither he nor Komali has got the eligible age to get married. Also, Komali is scared of him and you. So their marriage is invalid." Just then, social reformers come with police there.

Rajeswari blamed Anirudh, " Then you also married an underage girl, today you are starting a family life with her. Is it not invalid. Is it not sinful.Is law different for you." Anirudh is shocked and tried to rub off told that there is a puja for Bondita, she is my responsibility. That's it. She instigated, ask your Kaka who stood there. Today, another Pandit also confirmed that suhaagraat is kept for your husband and wife. Anirudh looked at Trilochan who stood firmly. He lashed out "What Is this kaka." He took him aside "Why are you making me feel ashamed of myself and in front of Bondita. I couldn't even imagine Bondita as...(tears came into his eyes) why are you arranging this. 

Is this the reason you brought us from Kolkata." Pointing to Somnath "Dada, even you could have informed me earlier. Do you also support this." Somnath replied "No Anirudh, I just came to know few minutes before, I tried to stop him but he isn't listening me.

Trilochan came and asked Anirudh to stop hungama,  in fact I and your kaki thought to keep it much before, (Anirudh is highly 😲)we just waited for Bondita to hit puberty to arrange this ritual. Lastyear when we are about to arrange you both ran away to city, I thought at least you will start your married life there but there also you stayed separately. 

Anirudh told "How can you think of me like this" just then Rajeswari interrupted and told " Stop your personal discussions. Tell me Barristera Babu, is law different for every other person."

A social reformer interfered and told "Anirudh Babu married before law is passed, also his wife has crossed 14 years age. According to the law, girls age should be 14 years age,  boys age should be 18 years. Dhananjay has not completed 18 years and Komali has not completed 14 years. So their marriage is invalid. We all know about Anirudh babu ideologies, principles. He is mentee of late Surender chatterjee. He is making his wife educated, he will not tie her in any evil practices."

Rajeswari replied "Still society considers Bondita as Anirudh's wife only na! Who knows what they do in Kolkata. Bondita although educated is now getting decked up for her husband, even we will also take care of our Komali bahu like how RCs take care of Bondita. If required she will study from home.  She will also be treated like a Queen, she will be given costly sarees, jewelry, good food. Like how Bondita is getting all the respect, Komali will also get respect. What's the big deal in this"

Anirudh shouted, "It is not a happy life, you are trying to cage her. Trying to spoil her life. She has the right to get educated, right to choose her life partner at right age. "

Rajeswari: "what, will a girl choose her husband?"

Anirudh: Definitely, it is the right for a girl to get married of her own choice. 

Rajeswari: Will you give this chance to your wife. Who knows, maybe she chose other person, leaving you after getting highly educated. Are you ready to accept the decision? 

Anirudh: Definitely, I will give her the chance. 

(Everyone are highly shocked 😲, Trilochan, Binoy tried to stop him, but Anirudh didn't listen)

He continued, this age is to study and build a good future (Ujjwal bhavishya). Later when girls reach heights in career they have the right to choose a life partner or parents should fix daughter's alliance with the consent of her. 

Rajeswari: if that is the case, then you first annul your marriage and show the way to others. 

Anirudh is dejected and unable to answer. Trilochan shouted "Enough, no one will do any drama in our house. Why will Anirudh annul his marriage for the sake of others. (Pointing to Rajeswari) your grandson is nowhere comparable with our Anirudh. Our Anirudh will always keep his wife happy, he will take care of her like a queen, he never humiliated her. He is like a sky where no-one can reach his qualities.

Rajeswari: Dear panchayat members and social reformers, look at the original character of your krantikari Anirudh babu.he only give lectures to others when it comes to his own family matter he will not follow the rules. Even he want to start his married life with his wife today. Ok, carry on. We will take our Komali bahu and leave now. 

She is dragging komali with her, reformers asked Anirudh to do something. Anirudh immediately stopped Rajeswari and told that I will not only give lectures, but I will also follow it. Yes as I have married Bondita without knowing her interest, as she has also got right to choose her life partner when she come into right age, I will right now annul our marriage. I will free her from being my wife and bahu of rc. But this decision will not be taken by me alone. I shall also consider Bondita's consent because she has left everything and came with me. I shall do anything with her consent. 

He came to Bondita, took her aside bent on kneels and told that "Bondita, it is my mistake that I didn't know your consent before your marriage. I am sorry. It is not that I want to leave your responsibility and free myself. I don't want to leave you. But child marriage is a kuprata. You got married before you know it's meaning."

Bondita told "But now I have crossed 14 years age na, now I can tell that I want to stay with you. How can I live without you, who will educate me, clear my doubts. How can I become bb."

Anirudh with tears replied that getting 14 years age is not sufficient Bondita, even I am also trying to keep a petition to increase girls age for marriage upto 17 18 years age. You are too small to understand about married life. Anyways, I will always be there with you as a guide, as a friend. I will not leave your hand at any stage. I will guide you. I will make you bb at any cost, but not as a BARC but as only Bondita ya Bondita das. Moreover kaka is planning rituals which should not be done by any girl at this age. This is not only rit puja but more than that which I cannot explain you and feel ashamed of it, but only I can say that  this will affect girl's health and mind. So it is necessary to annul our marriage, it is good for yourself and this will be a path to other girls. Maybe the path will be full of thrones but I will remove all the thrones in your path. It is a promise."

She embraced him and asked "you will not leave me na pa.birristera babu"

He replied "No I will not leave you and cannot live by leaving you. You are the reason for my existence, we are good friends more than this husband wife relationship and our friendship will not be diminished. If we cannot take this decision this will be an affect on komali life where Dhananjay will treat her like an animal. Like we have shown the way to Ambika and Sanghavi, it is our responsibility to show way to Komali also. May be some other girls of Tulsipur will take you as an inspiration to come out and study."

He has forwarded his hand, and she holds his hand and came into main room.

She also announced that she will annul their marriage, will stay away from Patibabu. Anirudh told that she will be joining in secondary school Soon and will stay in hostel.  Rc family members, sumati bursted into tears. Social reformers took komali and left. Anirudh warned Dhanunjay not to think  of komali, “if you are genuine you will complete education and wait for her, girl’s heart should be won with love not to force or manipulate her, you will get true love if you have loyalty, truthfulness   towards love. What happiness will you get when your wife is only scared of you as if you are a wild animal. Can’t we men set an example to society that we are not egoistic, we can give chance for women to live their life. Think Dhanunjay! Start thinking with your heart and increase humanity, mercy. Don’t come into narrow-minded thinking and old traditions. Increase your knowledge by reading books, by maintaining good friendships. When you turn into a sincere person, your true love will come searching you. Till then, don’t force any woman.” Dhanunjay bent head and in thoughts. Rajeswari also left fuming,

Trilochan, binoy, Somnath tried to argue with him, Somnath  grabbed him aside, whispered to Anirudh " I understood that you can't consider her as your wife till she is grown. You let her stay in your room for elder’s sake and stay separately, who will come to know about it?"

Anirudh: No Dada, it is the matter of her consent at right age. Whatever Rajeswari ji told is true, I have not known about Bondita's consent before marrying her. That's my biggest fault. If she continued as my wife, she cannot come out of ARC tag and think with open mind. At one stage I may become obstacle for her. She will take her own decision regarding life partner. 

Sumati came and,asked " I didn't expect this from you Jamayi babu, you are leaving my daughter's hand for the sake of others. You are going to give her chodi hui aurat tag. How can my daughter live alone?"

Anirudh replied "Ma, I am not going to leave her responsibility . I will always protect  and guide her, will make her bb."

Sumati: this is the problem jamayi babu, she is only your responsibility na, not your wife. When elders are arranging for your Suhaagraat ritual for next stage of you couple married life you are leaving her hand. Showing her age as cause, you want to leave her and marry another girl . Am I correct

Anirudh: Ma, I will not marry any other girl. I only mean to say that this is not the age for her to get married. While I am saving her from sati ritual there is no law against child marriages at that time. So I have left with no option than to marry her. Bonditha will get married once she gains eligibility in age and as well as in studies, after 20 years of age she can have clear idea  about marriage, able to understand relationships and estimate the right person for her, her life decision should be taken by her, not by anyone.

When Sumati is thinking of Anirudh’s words, then a lady enters and told Sumati “Have you understood Sumati what this Zamindar is trying to say, it is clear that he will not consider our Bonditha as his wife, but with his impulsive decisions he will play with your daughter’s life. He wants to set an example through your daughter for being a rebel. Society will keep on taunting your daughter. Society will not see if your daughter is educated or not, but will only see if she has her Sasural , husband or not.”

Anirudh is highly irritating with the lady’s words and asked “Who are you to talk about my Bonditha.”

Lady replied “My Bonditha, How dare you to call her like that, sometime before only you have announced that she is not your wife. With what right are you telling my Bonditha. Anyway I am Kalindi , Peshi of Bonditha’s father Yogendra.” Trilochan has recollected her and shocked to see her.

Anirudh is hell shocked ...

Note: This is part 14 of my FF. Please read it in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

Some more friends.. I am unable to tag friends like Rinnie, Blackrose92, siddiquie😭. I can’t find their names. Sorry if I forget anyone. Please read in your free time

mprvn36 thumbnail

To my dear friends whom I am unable to tag last time 🤗sorry😭

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

To my dear friends whom I am unable to tag last time 🤗sorry😭

Are I was not here only😆sorry kyu

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

Are I was not here only😆sorry kyu

I also didn’t tag RT Deewani, heer193, Castlebones , so..my mistake. Hope you liked it 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Where are the earlier ones why dont you make an index so that I can read all