Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I finally watched yesterday's episode and tbh I liked it. It definitely had some lighthearted moments which I always look forward to. Favorite scene has to be with Shiva and Krish with Dev the kabab mein haddi πŸ˜† I really hope they keep the dynamic of Krish and Shiva intact. That collar-grab from Krish is still fresh in my mind but I can have a selective amnesia moment and forget all about it because I love their bond. PS makers, thoda rehem karo!

Maami wanting to wear the lehenga was πŸ€£ And oily ka dil bhi lehenga par aagaya tha gawd πŸ˜†

Raavi was rude to Dhara and yet I give her a pass each time πŸ˜† I know she'll regret it later anyway, plus didn't like Dhara telling Rishita that she'll make her life hell 

Precap: aisa kya kiya Raavi ne that everyone looked shocked to the power of infinity πŸ˜† the curiosity is killing me, though I feel it might be a phuski bomb 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I finally watched yesterday's episode and tbh I liked it. It definitely had some lighthearted moments which I always look forward to. Favorite scene has to be with Shiva and Krish with Dev the kabab mein haddi πŸ˜† I really hope they keep the dynamic of Krish and Shiva intact. That collar-grab from Krish is still fresh in my mind but I can have a selective amnesia moment and forget all about it because I love their bond. PS makers, thoda rehem karo!

Maami wanting to wear the lehenga was πŸ€£ And oily ka dil bhi lehenga par aagaya tha gawd πŸ˜†

Raavi was rude to Dhara and yet I give her a pass each time πŸ˜† I know she'll regret it later anyway, plus didn't like Dhara telling Rishita that she'll make her life hell 

Precap: aisa kya kiya Raavi ne that everyone looked shocked to the power of infinity πŸ˜† the curiosity is killing me, though I feel it might be a phuski bomb 

We had a bunch of predictions about that in the last few pages of the previous EDT πŸ˜†

1. Raavi burns the dress Dhara gave her and wears the half burnt dress

2. Raavi wears her own clothes (dyed in blue ink) since Krish spilled ink on all of them

3. Maami wears the dress that Dhara brought since she was admiring it so much 

4. Oily wears the dress Gautam chose due to her eternal love for him 

🀣🀣

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

We had a bunch of predictions about that in the last few pages of the previous EDT πŸ˜†

2. Raavi wears her own clothes (dyed in blue ink) since Krish spilled ink on all of them

🀣🀣

3 and 4 not happening due to bts lol both are wearing other clothes lol

as for raavi she has burned something lol also two bts with her in her yellow kurta and another with her in the blue lehnga so drama and confusion ahead lol

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣

3 & 4 πŸ€£ 

Half-burnt 🀣 but I would love for 1 to happen πŸ˜† because then we'd have Shiva to the rescue!!πŸ₯°

I know Raavi burnt something but I can't wrap my head around her doing that to the lehenga πŸ˜† I wonder if the mystery will be unveiled today or we'll see the precap for another day or two 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know I shouldn't expect much from the makers... but didn't Raavi agree to calling Prafulla 'Maasi-Ma' after getting married πŸ˜† I know she didn't get married to Dev... but after everything Prafulla did, it would've been nice to hear her say 'Maasi-Ma' 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

3 & 4 πŸ€£ 

Half-burnt 🀣 but I would love for 1 to happen πŸ˜† because then we'd have Shiva to the rescue!!πŸ₯°

I know Raavi burnt something but I can't wrap my head around her doing that to the lehenga πŸ˜† I wonder if the mystery will be unveiled today or we'll see the precap for another day or two 

I am hoping for Shiva to the rescue too somehow, either with a dori tying scene or a burnt lehenga.. lekin milega sirf babaji ka thullu πŸ€£

I have now started wondering if she even burnt anything, or just lit the match stick and put it out immediately πŸ€£

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

BMπŸ˜†

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

🀣🀣

Mami wanted to wear it last night itself until Raavi remind her that it won’t fit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

yayayay πŸ₯³

BM?