Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I was never a fan but I used to like her. Once my friend met her on the sets, she told me she didn't even smile, she was looking very disinterested, it broke her heart. She was totally embarrassed too. So I stopped watching her movies too for my friend!!

Ps: I know they are humans, they get irritated too, we as a fans might annoy them sometimes but I also believe they all are here only because of us, it wouldn't kill them to be kind and excuse themselves if they don't want to talk etcetera. Fans love these stars without any expectations, like they are not our friends or family yet they choose to act like this is totally unfair. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

I was never a fan but I used to like her. Once my friend met her on the sets, she told me she didn't even smile, she was looking very disinterested, it broke her heart. She was totally embarrassed too. So I stopped watching her movies too for my friend!!

Ps: I know they are humans, they get irritated too, we as a fans might annoy them sometimes but I also believe they all are here only because of us, it wouldn't kill them to be kind and excuse themselves if they don't want to talk etcetera. Fans love these stars without any expectations, like they are not our friends or family yet they choose to act like this is totally unfair. 

She comes across as a really snooty and unpleasant person to me from her interviews.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I like her a lot but I must be in the minority here.