Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Tu soja, tab ayega! ๐Ÿ˜‚

ya fir sone ki acting kr le๐Ÿ˜†

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Coleus

khushi express karne k liye tu bhi kr le thoda dance fir uski video bhejna๐Ÿคฃ

Ok idea accha hain!! Aab toh dance krk video bhejungi sab ko!! Yeh Menka ka instagram username kya hain mujhe usse tag bhi toh krna yeh apne dance wale video mein!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I have my own personal problems with that stupid ass award. I was surprised to see KD didn't get nominated considering how much his fans had been supporting him. And when Shiny & Co. got multiple awards, again it wasn't too surprising when the pics of the host popped up of being at their party.

I'm not going to get into what problems I had with it as it literally took me days to calm myself down over how unprofessionally they conducted themselves.

Wishing KD & Alice get awards that are worthy of their talent and nothing something that can be easily bought.

Lol did you see their whiney post to KD about his fans? And how his votes won't count as they were made by "bots" and then literally deleted a whole chink of comments for his votes?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That was a shame to awards in itself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

pixu ek drabble de dena pleaseeeee 

don't make her regret fixing her โœจtag issueโœจ ๐Ÿคฃ

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

jo jo kd ne caption mein likha Mujhe woh Shiva ke muh se sunna hai๐Ÿ˜ญ

Coleus thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swastika34

Ok idea accha hain!! Aab toh dance krk video bhejungi sab ko!! Yeh Menka ka instagram username kya hain mujhe usse tag bhi toh krna yeh apne dance wale video mein!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

paas mein hi to hogi menka usi se puch le๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I have my own personal problems with that stupid ass award. I was surprised to see KD didn't get nominated considering how much his fans had been supporting him. And when Shiny & Co. got multiple awards, again it wasn't too surprising when the pics of the host popped up of being at their party.

I'm not going to get into what problems I had with it as it literally took me days to calm myself down over how unprofessionally they conducted themselves.

Wishing KD & Alice get awards that are worthy of their talent and nothing something that can be easily bought.

Both KD and Alice were nominated, got highest number of votes but the iconic guys played dirty..They cancelled their nomination in the last minute saying ShiVi fans were bots๐Ÿคช even called KDice Snake and all..they were pals with Shiny and co. Attending their wedding, birthday parties etc

Akshay, Shiny , Simran were not even in competition coz their votes were very less but they won thanks to "connection" and they party together without inviting KD and Alice..looked like they needed that ego boost..Shiny even made it a point to remind in every interview that she's the "LEAD"๐Ÿ˜†both Shiny and Pallavi were always salty with ShiVi fans in their insta lives, blocking every single fan, that's when fans lost it and gave it back to them..It was KD who came forward multiple times to save their ass and requested fans not to bash his co-actors, but nothing of that sort came from Shiny and Co.till date..there is too much negativity offscreen..I'm just glad that KDice are together in this, they will sail through.

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Aaj to dil garden garden ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Now hoping for a good week of good epis too๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†