Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 03 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sona is waiting for Dev at Cafetaria .She has already had her coffee.

She discovers her mobile missing n starts looking for it .

Dev is unable to contact Sona, he reaches Police stn n tells police about Sanjana being his employee at his Ishwari enterprises, she was driving company vehicle . He gives veh documents and other formalities n rescues Sanjana from police action or fine.

Police lets them go in view of adev’s well known charity works .

Dev’s mobile battery goes dead . He fails to contact Sona 

Sona is surprised to get back her mobile from the waiter n she notices numerous missed calls from Dev , she is unable to contact Sona 

At Dixit mansion Sona Golu , Ayush hare playing together n having fun and sibling rivalries . 

dev reaches home and finds Sona upset . Sona refuses to listen to his reason n says she was no more her priority .

Sona gives example of how he was not there for her when she needed him when her mother expired . She says she was never his priority .

Right then Dev gets a message . When he tries to check Sona says his mobile was more important than her right now too .

Sona checks his mobile when he gets messages again

She reads  messages from Sanjana who thanks him for saving her . She believes he was there for saving her as per destiny .

Sona gets annoyed n asks if this girl was more important than her .

dev explains what problem Sanjana was in . He also exp,ains that he would never have gone out of station if he understood the seriousness of her mother’s condition. He apologises to her . She says she never had him when she needed him not in the past n not now n in future too .

Next morning Dev has urgent business n apologises for not joining her at yoga session 

Ishwari insists he have some BF before leaving .

Sona is upset Dev was least concerned about her .

At Her house Sanjana is doing morning yoga and day dreaming about Dev . Her friend remarks that she better stop day dreaming n crushing on her new boss 

She advises Sanjana to understand Dev’s relationships n then proceed . Or she will face heart breaks 

at Bose house Bijoy is skeptical about flirty lady PGs. 
soon another PG arrives, Bijoy hands him a list of niyam kayde kanoon .

The PG likes all his rules and agrees to live with them as PG .,Sourabh is very happy .

At counsellor’s office , Dev confesses he had hurt Sona by not being there when she needed him, he wanted to make Sona feel happy n forgive him. Counsellor is happy he understands his wife advises him to manao his wife n win her back . She could only guide him . 
He would have to find out himself how to manao her . He requests her to give him some ideas , she asks him to look within him , thunk Dill sey n look for ways to make it up to her . 

He requests his visit to her office alone to be kept secret from Sona . 
At her office Sona meets Elena and she discusses how Dev was ignoring her , she opened her heart to him, shared her pain but he was not bothered at all . It made no difference to him, 
precap 

Same as yesterday 

precap

Vicky informs Sona that Dev had met with an accident , sends her location , Sona rushes to reach there n frantically searched for Dev . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dev has sanjana's cars documents. bro what is your life. ye ceo hai ya unpaid intern

Aisa koi ceo irl hota toh people would definatelt speculate an affair, i understand why elena was concerned. (p.s i will keep editing my comments because this show is redicously funny and stupid)

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Dev does not give her priority is plainly visible . Could he not call Sona from some other phone if his own mobile was dead ?? And I did not like the fact he failed to wake up earlier to have brief yoga with wifey and then hurry off to office ?? We all wake up earlier if we have more work ! This is irresponsible behavior towards partner . 

==========================================

DRAFT

Hello dear KRPKAB3 forum

waasiyon!!! 

Welcome to the grand finale of the  Banner Contest of this forum. 

We thank all the graphicers who participated and gave us such beautiful banners. All banners were so awesome that it was a very very close contest. Members had a tough time  choosing the best ones. 

Big thanks to all the members who appreciated the efforts of the graphicers and voted, helping us in picking the two winner entries. 

Without any further ado we move on to the results .

Our Runner Up Banner is 

Entry #8

Created by WIstfulness

Congratulations, Well Done!! 

Our winning Banner is 

Entry #3

created by Wistuflness

Congratulations to you 

Here is the Prize specially created for you  

https://i.imgur.com/484RwFX.png

Hope you like it and add to your dabba. 

I thank Minakshi aka mnx12  for the expert guidance without which this contest was impossible.

I must not forget to thank Sevenstreaks aka Sandhya  for making the pretty winner siggy for us 

smiley31

Keep watching this space for we shall soon return with more exciting contests for you !

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Doodle12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dev does not give her priority is plainly visible . Could he not call Sona from some other phone if his own mobile was dead ?? And I did not like the fact he failed to wake up earlier to have brief yoga with wifey and then hurry off to office ?? We all wake uo earlier if we have more work ! This is irresponsible behaviour towards partner . 

He has bailed on 2 dates that he called Sona to. And both the times failed to tell her that he won't come. And expects Sona to not get upset. Dude are you for real. Imagine someone making you wait for hours twice in the same month.

Doodle12 thumbnail

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Each car has documents & should be kept in the car. IE. registration & DL should be with that airhead brunette psycho stalker day dreamer Sanjana. 😡

why would Dev have docs for the other co. Car in his car or possession beats me 😔Story is getting ridiculous by the minute since beginning of S3 🤢

Update:  i am bit skeptical about this psycho. She could be a criminal. No DL & driving without it just doesn’t make sense. there is a story there as a stalker why she moved from Mumbai to Delhi 😉Dev is naive-idiot   

THX Su for the WU 😃

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Each car has documents & should be kept in the car. IE. registration & DL should be with that airhead brunette psycho stalker day dreamer Sanjana. 😡

why woild Dev have docs for the other co. Car in his car or possession beats me 😔Story is getting ridiculous by the minute since beginning of S3 🤢

Absolutely correct .. heights of ridiculousness. 😡😡

Neither the company CEO nor the silly Sanjana checked veh documents before driving the car .. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Doodle12

dev has sanjana's cars documents. bro what is your life. ye ceo hai ya unpaid intern

Aisa koi ceo irl hota toh people would definatelt speculate an affair, i understand why elena was concerned. (p.s i will keep editing my comments because this show is redicously funny and stupid)

Which CEO even care about these stuffs !

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Foolishly , funny ...

CEO “ hifi” with subordinate that too CEO’ car always brakes down ( no driver also) 

How important is time for  them but not for Ish Communications 

Boss call police and send company lawyer or any lawyer it can be solved while sitting with “ cricket ignorant Sona”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

why woild Dev have docs for the other co. Car in his car or possession beats me 😔Story is getting ridiculous by the minute since beginning of S3 🤢

It should be digitalized 😂😂😂

If not also ..

Once we pay “ road tax “ means “Documents are perfect” without paying road tax Ishu communications gave car to their architect 

CEO send a lawyer or his company lawyer things can be solved 

Serendisanju was arguing with police creating scene she started thinking she is Mr. Dev Dixit’s close one 

😂😂😂😂

Become a family member or become Ishu DIL then she will know 😜😜😜

Ridiculously stupid they are showing this track

I can’t stop laughing

“ comedy show with Dixit” feel is coming 

Laugh laugh & laugh 

Hopefully season 4 won’t come out 😂😂😂

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Update:  i am bit skeptical about this psycho. She could be criminal. No DL & driving without it just doesn’t make sense. there is a story as a stalker why she moved from Mumbai to Delhi 😉Dev is naive-idiot   

Dev ne kuch kaha bhi nahi kya usko! She should have been put on probation right away.