Episode 175 : Mangala ya Manjula

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tukoji tells Ahilya that things are getting out of hands, Ahilya says that she needs to bring justice and punish Pilaji. She will make sure that Manjula is safe.

Ahilya leaves for Manjula's village.

The queens and other ladies are playing games.

Gautamabai is upset that Ahilya left the pooja and ceremony midway and tells Harkubai that this is not good. Harkubai convinces Gautama that whatever Ahilya is doing is for the betterment of people and they need to support her.

The ladies ask where Ahilya is, Gautama says she's sent her somewhere. All of them are playing games. Harku and Gautama wish that Ahilya returns soon.

Ahilya reaches the village and delegates tasks to soldiers. She asks them to find Pilaji by the end of the day.

Ahilya comes to Manjula's house to assure them that she is going to punish Pilaji Patil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Felt it was kinda filler episode ..so looks like KR entry is next week 

Excited what punishments pillagi gets in court

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Felt it was kinda filler episode ..so looks like KR entry is next week 

Excited what punishments pillagi gets in court

Haan! 

Hopefully Pilaji will be punished quite severely.. kuch achha hona chahiye😈

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The way she just brings him in tied up and barefoot👏

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTYm1uPnJCY/?utm_medium=copy_link 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I know I am eagerly waiting for Monday 🥰

I love warrior queens 💕💕😍

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Tukoji tells Ahilya that things are getting out of hands, Ahilya says that she needs to bring justice and punish Pilaji. She will make sure that Manjula is safe.

Ahilya leaves for Manjula's village.

The queens and other ladies are playing games.

Gautamabai is upset that Ahilya left the pooja and ceremony midway and tells Harkubai that this is not good. Harkubai convinces Gautama that whatever Ahilya is doing is for the betterment of people and they need to support her.

The ladies ask where Ahilya is, Gautama says she's sent her somewhere. All of them are playing games. Harku and Gautama wish that Ahilya returns soon.

Ahilya reaches the village and delegates tasks to soldiers. She asks them to find Pilaji by the end of the day.

Ahilya comes to Manjula's house to assure them that she is going to punish Pilaji Patil.

Thanks for the beautiful update, Neha. The queen's games are just so stupid & at the same time hilarious too...Ahilya has much more important stuffs than doing this stupid things with the other queens. I am really liking the new Harku Bai. Hope Ahilya gives proper & strong punishment to Pilaji. 

P.S. Episodes are going super slow to be honest. And this dreaming about KR thing is annoying me a lot...why don't they bring the grown up KR and bring MR back.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Thanks for the beautiful update, Neha. The queen's games are just so stupid & at the same time hilarious too...Ahilya has much more important stuffs than doing this stupid things with the other queens. I am really liking the new Harku Bai. Hope Ahilya gives proper & strong punishment to Pilaji. 

P.S. Episodes are going super slow to be honest. And this dreaming about KR thing is annoying me a lot...why don't they bring the grown up KR and bring MR back.

Haan, but the pace is okay, too many things happening. I think they're stalling KR's entry for some reasons. MR bhi jaldi aa jayenge

Harku bhi thik hai. Missing Srijana😭