Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I actually liked today episode.  Sai being a typical wife making sounds to get reaction from virat, she rightfully asking him valid questions, virat playing his kyu fark padta game, sai asusual saying fark nahi padta after thinking for whole 1 minšŸ˜‚. Virat apologizing for the embarassment sai faced because of himā™„ļø. It seems like virat noticed sai hurt, anger over his meeting with pakhi. That's why he openly asked her. He also said u only give me pain & u take care of me too. So I couldn't understand which side of u is true.  Sai actions & words are confusing virat. Though it's not medical science to know what is stopping her from admitting her feelings. She openly asked is it because of Samrat & family izzat u sacrificed pakhi & adviced her to move on. Virat's honest answer to this question would have done wonders. But another missed opportunity. 

Most interesting point is virat said it is because of u I told family everything because u may make it a big issue by trying to leave house. So this is the reason he decided to reveal it to family. Of course he would have revealed it for samrat too after listening sai words that samrat would feel bad if he gets to know about it from third person. Also sai told virat will try to hide it from family so virat tried to prove sai misunderstanding as wrong by doing something which she thought he wouldn't do. 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly if you keep aside the intimacy part & the direction of the scenes...The dialogues and the way they were enacted were much better than original...Hence again Virat comes out better than ROno, where he apologised for Sai being embarrassed while Rono was all about tell them its a deal..So I might keep my hopes there for them chopping off bakwaas scenes, like the way they chopped of Sai leaving and Virat using legal guardian tag!! 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am happy that she is thinking and also very happy that Virat noticed pain in her eyes at the cafe. He understood this time that she was hurt. I hope this proves helpful in some way. Her questions were valid, it made sense. She doesnā€™t hesitate to ask him anything. She tries to be as much frank as possible whenever she is in confusion or has doubts. Him apologising to her for her embarrassment was really sweet. I am glad he understood how it would have looked to her friends when they spotted her husband with someone else like that. That was a nice touch. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I actually liked today episode.  Sai being a typical wife making sounds to get reaction from virat, she rightfully asking him valid questions, virat playing his kyu fark padta game, sai asusual saying fark nahi padta after thinking for whole 1 minšŸ˜‚. Virat apologizing for the embarassment sai faced because of himā™„ļø. It seems like virat noticed sai hurt, anger over his meeting with pakhi. That's why he openly asked her. He also said u only give me pain & u take care of me too. So I couldn't understand which side of u is true.  Sai actions & words are confusing virat. Though it's not medical science to know what is stopping her from admitting her feelings. She openly asked is it because of Samrat & family izzat u sacrificed pakhi & adviced her to move on. Virat's honest answer to this question would have done wonders. But another missed opportunity. 

Most interesting point is virat said it is because of u I told family everything because u may make it a big issue by trying to leave house. So this is the reason he decided to reveal it to family. Of course he would have revealed it for samrat too after listening sai words that samrat would feel bad if he gets to know about it from third person. Also sai told virat will try to hide it from family so virat tried to prove sai misunderstanding as wrong by doing something which she thought he wouldn't do. 

i loved the opening scene where sai was loudly reading because that's what i do or my brother do to disturb each other when the other person is busy. Sai is starting introspecting herself, the reason for her hurt and anger , and why she felt bad. Really i dont felt any problem about the lap scene or the ending scene, they were beautiful to me atleast, and conveyed what they wanted to convey, their eyes convey everything to me. And many blaming neilsha or directors for it, i dont think they need to prove again and again that both has problem with close scenes. 

And i like the jug scene , funny and lovely. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Honestly if you keep aside the intimacy part, the direction of the scenes...the dialogues and the way they were enacted were much better than original...Hence again Virat comes out better than ROno, where he apologised for Sai being embarrassed while Rono was all about tell them its a deal..So I might keep my hopes there for them chopping off bakwaas scenes, like the way they chopped of Sai leaving and Virat using legal guardian tag!! 

Yeah they handled this cafe track better than kd. Though virat was disappointment in some places but over all his heart is at right place. Like him clarifying what he & pakhi shared was not love, him crediting sai infront of everyone how she taught him about truth( though the timing is wrong considering his actions) I think it was the first time he praised sai infront of everyone. And thanks a tonne for the person who scrapped sai leaving house drama. It would have been so silly had they copied that. I'm glad the way they showed it here. Sai being sai venting her frustration to shivani bua & thinking virat pakhi doing wrong to samrat at the same time expecting virat to inform samrat because it will hurt samrat if he got to know about it from other person. Virat decided to tell family after hearing sai- shivani conversation. Wish they gave good dialogues to virat but they badly messed it upšŸ˜’. I liked today's sairat scene for many reasons though progression is zero. Virat was hopeful about sai answers at many places. Sai's care for him is disturbing him because he couldn't understand the reason for her concern. I feel for sai the way she is suppressing her feelings. She is scared even at the thought of being in love with virat. 

laksh thumbnail

@bold Actually, he had mainly told the family to clear the misunderstanding of Sai. He did get affected when she said that she would have left the house. He tried to clarify it to her mainly and then his brother by disclosing it to the family. He had decided to maintain distance from her and so he didnā€™t start this conversation with her alone. Not only had he disclosed about his coffee meet to the family, he used it to clarify it to Sai too. He couldnā€™t afford for this to become another misunderstanding. 

He said you didnā€™t expect that I would do because of what she told Shivani as we all know. 

He understood that if he hides this, she will again misunderstand him like how she misunderstood him during the anniversary trip. He understood that him hiding about the meet is only going to create more misunderstanding. He couldnā€™t let her think that there was something going on between him and Pakhi even when he was trying to act indifferent. It affects him a lot whenever she thinks he is in love with Pakhi and he doesnā€™t want her to think of him like that. 

He did it for his brother but yes, he became desperate to clarify it for Saiā€™s sake. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I am happy that she is thinking and also very happy that Virat noticed pain in her eyes at the cafe. He understood this time that she was hurt. I hope this proves helpful in some way. Her questions were valid, it made sense. She doesnā€™t hesitate to ask him anything. She tries to be as much frank as possible whenever she is in confusion or has doubts. Him apologising to her for her embarrassment was really sweet. I am glad he understood how it would have looked to her friends when they spotter her husband was with someone else like that. That was a nice touch. 

Yes. Introspection from both sides is what we needed. Sai needs to understand her feelings & virat needs to understand how much his equation with pakhi is affecting sai. I wish virat answered sai questions instead of brushing it offšŸ¤¦. It's funny how he had no answer when sai said what he would have done if he was in her place šŸ˜‚. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

i loved the opening scene where sai was loudly reading because that's what i do or my brother do to disturb each other when the other person is busy. Sai is starting introspecting herself, the reason for her hurt and anger , and why she felt bad. Really i dont felt any problem about the lap scene or the ending scene, they were beautiful to me atleast, and conveyed what they wanted to convey, their eyes convey everything to me. And many blaming neilsha or directors for it, i dont think they need to prove again and again that both has problem with close scenes. 

And i like the jug scene , funny and lovely. 

Yes starting scene was so cute. I wonder how virat maintained straight face by seeing her cute antics. 

laksh thumbnail

Yes. Introspection from both sides is what we needed. Sai needs to understand her feelings & virat needs to understand how much his equation with pakhi is affecting sai. I wish virat answered sai questions instead of brushing it offšŸ¤¦. It's funny how he had no answer when sai said what he would have done if he was in her place šŸ˜‚. 

Thatā€™s because he tries to act as much indifferent as possible but this question threw him off guard šŸ¤£. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Honestly if you keep aside the intimacy part, the direction of the scenes...the dialogues and the way they were enacted were much better than original...Hence again Virat comes out better than ROno, where he apologised for Sai being embarrassed while Rono was all about tell them its a deal..So I might keep my hopes there for them chopping off bakwaas scenes, like the way they chopped of Sai leaving and Virat using legal guardian tag!! 

Agree today episode was better than the original.. Dialogues were written according to the characters..Virat was in his usual calmness and Sai was as usual brash and Sassy....

Even yesterday episode Vanker showed his creativity except for Lakhman and Ram part.. They made Virat grey and bit selfish.. 

Only only wished direction was better.. When Virat lay on her lap as if both are allergic to each other.. 

Precap Pakhi looked like an idiot in that hairstyle..šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼is she copying Sai or it was just a coincidence