Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 50 : 1st Nov. 2021

Faizi tells Sid about Monu, Sid is distraught, he rushes to her room, picks her mother's brooch and Gappu and gets into the jeep. Bala assures him Monu will be fine. 

Karan is waiting in the hospital lobby, feeling guilty about everything and remembering the past few days.

Faizi, Sanj and Sid reach the hospital, Sid tries to run into the Operation Theatre, he is stopped. He sits down crying for Monu.

Karan goes to another room with Faizi and tells him how it all happened. Faizi tries to reason that it's an accident, not your fault. Sid overheard their conversation and shouts at Karan saying she is his cadet, his responsibility, how could he shoot her. 

The doctors are operating Monu.

Sid prays to God for Monu's health and cries. Sanj comforts him saying he is asking for something with pure heart and God will fulfill his prayers, Monu will be fine.

Precap - Karan is scolded by Dr. Mahajan, he comes with police officers. Karan admits shooting Monu.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 51: 2nd Nov. 2021

Operation done, Doc comes out of OT.

Doc: Hamne goli nikal di

Both Karan and Faizi take sigh of relief.

Doc: Lekin blood loss bahut zyada ho gaya hain.

Both Kaizi looks at each other in tension.

Karan: Lekin woh bach toh jayegi na?

Doc: Agle 3-4 ghante bahut crucial hain, let us hope for the best

Karan: Lekin main uss se mil toh sakta hu ?

Doc: Yes. Of course.Ham logon ne unhe ICU mein shift kar diya hai.

Karan: Thank you Doc.

Karan in Monami's room, she is still unconscious. He looks at her and remembers the moment he shot her.

Karan: Jaanta hu jo maine kiya hai woh maafi ke layak nahi hain, mujhe maaf mat karna. I am Sorry.

He remembers moments when she gifted him diary, and the picnic one and tries to touch her hand.

Sid also comes to the room.

Sid: No.You don't get to touch her, you don't get to be here. Just..

Nurse comes there.

Nurse: sshhh yeh aap dono kya kar rahe ho? Please yeh ICU hain. Aap dono mein se ek bahar jayiye.

Sid looks at Karan 

Karan (to Nurse, without looking at Sid): Main ja raha hu Sister.

Karan again looks at Monami and goes out of the room.

Sid keeps Gaapu on side shelf and her brooch under her pillow. Sid cries and one of his tear falls on her hand. Karan was looking all this from outside throw the window.

Sid: Accha hua tu bach gyi warna meri...ke emergency kaun solve karta. Bewakoof goli kha ke aa gyi.Tu-Tu please thik ho ja, jaldi se, chal mere liye nahi toh kam se kam Happy ke liye thik ho ja, nahi toh flush kar dunga usse, nahi toh koi bahut ucchi building se phek dunga.Monu, maine na....maine na God ko promise kiya ki plz give her a chance tujhe apne saare dreams poore karne ke liye. Ab toh tujhe thik hona hi padega bro.

Karan witnesses all above and leaves from there.

Sid: Yeh sab kuch uss Karan ke wajah se hua hai na? Uski wajah se tu itni hurt huyi. I promise you Monu, main usse nahi chodunga.

Nurse again comes to the room with Monami's stuff which has also the report which she was looking at picnic. Sid throws that report.

Sanju comes to Karan 

Sanju: SirJi, Ustadji se aapke lagaane kapde mahavat hain. Bahut dil dukh raha hain, aap ko aise dekh kar SirJi, bardaasht na ho rhe ho

She sits beside Karan.

Sanju: Aap hamari himmat ho SirJi. Aap toot te ho, toh hum toot te hain.

Karan looks at her, she nods

Sanju: Please, SirJi.

Next Morning

Nurse comes to Karan and Faizi. 

Nurse: Excuse me sir, Aap ne woh police wala form fill kiya?

Faizi: Bas, hum abhi bhar denge.

Nurse: plz, jaldi kar dijiye, woh bahut zaroori hai.

Faizi: Sure.

Nurse leaves.

Karan: La Faizi, form de.

Faizi: Tum kya likhoge Karan?

Karan: Kya likhoge matlab? Wahi likhunga Faizi, jo fact hain, the reality.

Faizi: Accident ka fact alag hota hai, aur reality alag hoti hain Karan. Itna simple nahi hain, aise likhoge toh sirf tum galat lagoge Karan. Monami ke hosh mein aane ka wait karte hain.

Sanju: Faizi SirJi sahi keh raho hai SirJi.

Karan looks at Sanju and she nods.

Police comes to hospital

Police: Hame iss case kei acche se jaanch karni hogi.

They all look towards the direction from where the sound is coming and finds police coming towards them.

Police: Mr Karan Shergill hame aapka statement chahiye.

Other side doc is giving details of Monami's health to her father. Mr Mahajan also comes to the place where police is asking Karan.

Mr Mahajan (to police): Kuch pta chala kiski wajah se hua yeh sab?

Doc: Inspector, yeh Dr Mahajan hain, Monami Mahajan ke father.

Inspector: Sir, hamne investigation shuru kar di hain.

Faizi introduces themselves to Dr Mahajan 

Dr Mahajan: Tumhare liye sirf ek cadet hain woh, meri beti hai woh. Yeh aap log academy chala rahe hain, ya mazak kar rahe hain? Nai, yeh kaisi academy hai jahan aap logon ke rehte huye aapke cadet ko goli lag jati hain. Kaisi training de rahe hai aap? I really want to know, ki meri beti par goli lag gayi and who's responsible for this? You(looking at Faizi first, then Sanju and Karan at last)

Dr Mahajan: Aise muh latka ke kya khade ho, batao mujhe. I will find out each and every detail, kya hua? Kab hua? Kaise hua? Goli kiske gun se chali?...

Karan: Goli mere Gun se chali.

Everyone shocked.

Dr Mahajan holds Karan's collar

Dr Mahajan: You...Beti hai woh meri. Apne aap ko trainer kehlate ho?Aaj tumhare wajah se meri beti ki jaan ja sakti thi. Aaj usse agar kuch ho jata to, tumhe jaan se maar dalta main.

Sanju is controlling her anger.

Inspector: Mr Mahajan, plz inhe chodiye.

Dr Mahajan: Tu jaanta nahi hain mujhe...

Faizi: Sir, plz sir..Karan ne yeh jaan bujh kar nahi chaliyi thi, it was an accident.

Inspector: Kya aap witness hain?Aapne yeh sab hote huye dekha?

Faizi: Nahi

Inspector: Toh phir aap chup rahiye aur inhe bolne dijiye. Ha toh Mr Karan, yeh sab kaise hua?

Karan: Mera naam Karan Shergill hain. Main Parakram SAF ka ek trainer hu and I take full responsibility jo kuch bhi cadet Monami Mahajan ke saath hua hain.

Dr Mahajan: Arrest him, arrest him now.

Sid: Hold on, uncle. Monami ke saath jo kuch hua, usme Karan Sir ki koi galti nahi hain.

Dr Mahajan: No Sid. Don't do that. Don't try to protect him.

Sid: Monu is my best friend, you know that. Why will I protect him?Agar Monami ko isne hurt kiya toh main iski...

Just hear me out...ham log outdoor training ke liye gaye the, target practice. Monami ke gun ka trigger jam ho gaya tha, trigger losse karne ki koshish mein goli chal gyi. It was purely an accident.

All trainers shocked 

Dr Mahajan: Tum jhoot bol rahe ho?

Sid: Main jhoot kyu bolunga uncle? Trust me. It was purely an accident.

Inspector: Aap witness hain? 

Sid: Yes Sir.

Karan tries to speak something, but Sanju holds his hand to stop him.He looks at Sanju and she nods in No.

Dr Mahajan (to Karan): I hope jo Sid keh raha hain, woh sach ho,kyuki agar woh sach nahi hain, toh bahut bhari padega tumhe. Aur sach toh main 100% pata kar ke rahungaa.

Nurse comes there and informs everyone that Monami ko hosh aa gaya hain.Sid takes sigh of relief. Faizi looks happy.

Doc: Good, that's a good news.

Karan tries to go, but Dr Mahajan stops him.

Dr Mahajan: Not you. Stay away from her.

Dr Mahajan leaves for ICU. Karan looks at Sid.

Dr Mahajan: Monami

Monu: Pa..Pa..Papa

Dr Mahajan(while crying): Beta(kissing her forehead) Tumhe lagta hain ke tumhare papa tumhare dushman hain..hain na? Yeh sach nhi hain beta. I m your father, who loves U, who cares 4 U(caressing her hairs), isiliye tumhe leke possessive ho jata hu.

(Stop crying) Accha mujhe batao yeh sab tumhare saath kaise hua?... Maine tumse pehle hi kaha tha yaha mat aao, academy join mat karo, koi fayda nahi hone wala, dekho ulta nuksaan hi ho gaya, tumhare zidd ke chalte.Aur main sahi tha, tum galat thi. Do you realise iss hadse mein tumhari jaan bhi ja sakti thi. Tum mere ek lauti beti ho, aaj agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh kya hota mere ...ka, jo maine itna bada empire khada kiya hai, kya hota uska?

In Parallel, scene between Karan and Sid.

Karan : Siddharth, tumne mujhe bachane ke liye jhoot kyu bola? Academy mein yahi sikhaya gaya hai kya Siddharth, koi sahi ya accha kam karo toh sab se peeche Jake khade ho jaao re aur kuch galat karo, you own up to that toh sab se aage ja ke khade ho jaao?

Sid: Maine jo kuch bhi kiya, woh training mein aapse sikha hain Sir. Interrogation defence class mein aap hi ne sikhaya tha ki enemy aapko capture kar ke interrogate kare toh usse kaise deal karte hain. Ground drills pe aapne sikhaya ki enemy ko kaise dotch karte hain, strategy class mein aap e sikhaya ki half information ke base par kaise operate kiya jata hain, jisse enemy ko yeh believe ho jaye ki ham jo enemy ko aadhi adhuri galat information de rahe hai,(stressing) that is the whole truth.

Karan: woh Dushman ke liye Siddharth, Dr Mahajan Monami ke pita hain 

Sid: unhe sirf apni padi hain.Monu kya chati hain, uske kya dreams hai, usse unhe koi farak nahi padta. Unhe Monami ki fikr kam aur khud ko right prove karne ki ego zyada hain. Monami toh bach jayegi, par uncle Mahajan, the great Monu ke sapno ki jaan le lenge. Mujhe pata hain, Monu apne zidd ke wajah se academy tak pahunch payi. Uncle Mahajan, the Great, uski issi zidd ko todna chahte hain.

Back to ICU

Dr Mahajan: kya-kya socha tha maine tumhare liye, tumne kya kar diya. Wahan hospital mein itna bright future plan kiya tha maine tumhare liye aur tumne apne zidd ke chalte academy join kar liya, kya karne ke liye bolo? Yahan hospital mein admit hone ke liye, goli khane ke liye, marne ke liye, bilkul apni mummy ki tarah ho tum, woh bhi ziddi thi tumhari tarah aur tum bhi ziddi ho. Woh bhi apni mann ki karti thi, sirf apne baare mein sochti thi aur tum bhi wahi kar rahi ho.

Back to SidRan scene

Karan: Dr Mahajan jaise bhi hai, jo bhi hain, unka Monami ke saath jaisa bhi equation hai, par woh Monami ke pita hain. Tumhara aisa jhoot bol ke mujhe protect karna galat hain, I will never accept that.

Sid: First thing first, Special Agent, I was not trying to protect you, I was trying to protect my friend, uske sapne, uske dreams, uske ambitions inn cheezon ko protect kar raha hu.Aur iske liye mujhe ek kya 10jhoot bhi bolne pade toh main bolunga main. Main toh waise bhi sab kuch galat karta hu, I really, really, really don't care. It's always not about you Special Agent Karan Shergill.

WU by Kavya

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 52: 3rd Nov. 2021

🔹Sid-Karan Scene

Sid: Aapko kya lagta hain life mein struggles sirf aapne ki hain, baki sab ....Hum rich civilians ki life toh woh, roses are red, violets are blue, something like that (coming closer to Karan) Sorry Sir, agar aapka world view itna limited hain, then it's really not my problem. Aapke liye usse PapaKiPari, Rani Sahiba, yeh sab bolke ignore kar dena bahut easy hoga,naii...par maine dekha hain Monami ko apni life mein struggle karte huye, and mind you struggle sirf financial hi nahi hoti, emotional bhi hoti hain, mental bhi hoti hain, aur maine dekha hain apni friend ko uski ambition, uski belief, uske dreams ke liye struggle karte huye. Lekin Monu kahan padhe, kya kare, kisse milegi, saans kaise legi, kisse dosti karegi,yeh sab woh uncle decide karte hain. 

🔸Parallely, back to ICU

Dr Mahajan: Enough is enough Monami. Ab tumhari zid nahi chalegi, meri marzi chalegi. Ab tum yahan nahi rahogi, iss academy mein, ab tum mere saath Ghar chalogi aur wahan llll ke apni hospital chalaogi.

Monu get unconscious, he checks her.

🔹Back to Sid-Karan scene

Sid: o Academy aana Monu ka decision tha, uski zidd thi. Life mein pehli baar usne apne Papa ke against stand liya, aur yeh trainning karke, iss academy mein aake woh khush hain, bahut khush hain, kyuki yahi uski dream hain, yahi uska ambition hain. Aur aapko jo bhi lagta hain, yeh journey uske liye cake walk nahi hain, toh ab yeh aapka jo guilt hain na yeh guilt nahi hain, aapki selfishness hain, and Special Agent Karan Shergill aapke selfishness ko main Monami ke dreams ke beech nahi aane dunga, chahe kuch ho jaye. Monami apni life mein kya karegi,aur kya nahi, ye sirf aur sirf Monami decide karegi, aur koi aur nahi.

🔸Back to ICU room

Dr Mahajan finds Moni's reports and starts reading it. After reading 2-3 pages he get shocked.

Dr Mahajan (to himself): What...par yahan toh kuch aur hi (looking at the reports)...par Sid ne toh kuch aur hi (remembers Sid's word, what he said outside) Monami...gunshot close range se hua, koi accident nahi tha, kisi ne jaan-bujhkar distance se tumhe goli mari hain, aur jo koi bhi hain main pata laga ke rahunga. Aur jo koi bhi hain, usse aisi saza dunga main, aise saza dunga ki zindagi bhar yaad rakhega woh.

🔹Sid-Karan hospital corridor scene

Both sees Dr Mahajan talking with a doctor, looking at the reports.

Sid(to Karan): Apna guilt kam karne ke liye usse uske sapne mat cheeno(both looks towards each other), she trusts you. Mahajan uncle ko sab sach bata ke phir se uska trust mat todo. Monami ke liye itna karna toh banta hain, right?(Karan in thinking mode) 

Sid leaves from there.

🔸Karan walking in hospital corridor at night.

Karan remembers Sid's words and was regretting remembering the moments he taunted Monami, the rope climbing scene, words he said to Faizi, the picnic scene when Monami was taking Sid's side.

Karan (to himself, sitting on chair): Iss baar judgement ki galti tumse nahi huyi hai Monami, mujhse huyi hain. I am really...Sorry.

🔹At Parakram SAF Academy, Col.Batra's cabin

Col. Batra: Faizi Tum jo keh rahe ho, ya jiss tarah se explain kar rahe ho, main maan sakta hu, aur maan lunga, accept kar lunga ki woh ek accident tha, lekin baki sab, koi iss baat ko nahi manega. Shergill ki service revolver se goli chali hain aur Monami ko lagi hain. Police investigate karegi na, toh do minute mein pata chal jayega ki Siddharth Ganju aur Monami ki gawahi jhooti hain, tab...tab kya karoge?

Faizi is speechless.

Karan's phone rings, he wakes up and takes the call.

Karan: Sir.

Col. Batra: Shergill, Are you okay? Tum thik toh ho?

Karan: Ha Sir.

Col. Batra: I am Sorry Shergill, iss baar main tumhe save nahi kar paunga. I will have to matter this report to the ministry.

Faizi gets tensed.

Karan: Aap wahi kijiye ,jo sahi hain sir. Please.

Col.Batra(with proud feeling): Shergill, tum mere best trainer ho.

Karan: Best is not good enough Sir.

Col.Batra(with care and concern in voice): Take care Karan.

Karan: Sir.

Call gets ended.

Col.Batra: Mujhe ministry to letter likh ke yeh matter report karna hoga.

Faizi: I am sorry Sir but, thodi der wait kar sakte hain, please Sir. Monami apna statement de degi aur (gets cut by Col.Batra)

Col. Batra: Faizi, ek baap jiski beti ko goli lagi hain, woh iss accident wali theory ko accept nahi karega, chahe woh Monami ho, ya Siddharth Ganju.

Faizi nods in yes.

One member comes and informs that some policemen has come to the academy.

🔸Back to hospital, ICU room.

Sid is sitting on sofa and sees Monami getting conscious.He stands up and goes near her. Karan is watching this all from outside through the glass.

Sid: Monu(she opens her eyes, he smiles)

Karan tries to get in but then stops himself. Both Sid and Monu smiles looking at each other. There are happy tears in Sid's eyes.

Monu: Tu thik hain Sid(touching his hands, which is close to bed)

Sid: Goli lagne ke baad logon ka sense of humour better ho jata hain, do-teen goli main maar du. Bewakoof tujhe lagi hai goli aur mujhse puch rahi hain. Tu thik hain?(sitting and holding her hands) 

Monu: Don't tell me tujhe bilkul bhi stress nahi hua.

Sid: Stress...me...neverrr. Bro, I am SidG, I m cool like that. Main stress leta nahi, deta hu, but good tu uth gyi, baki sab log superrr stressed.

Monu: Matlab...tujhe bilkul bhi meri chinta nahi huyi? Main mar jati toh?

Tears comes in Moni's eyes and Sid is looking at her silently with seriousness.

Sid: bhoot ban jati...(she smiles) Mujhe pata tha tujhe kuch nahi hoga. Woh Doc tor agar tera operation thik se nahi karta na toh tu khud operation rok ke apna operation kar leti.

Both smiles.

Monu: Papa ko pata hain, yeh sab kaise hua?

Sid nods in no, she feels relaxed.

Sid: Walnut uncle ko pata chala toh tere dreams ko goli maar dete. Tere dreams ko protect karne ke liye maine...maine jhoot bol diya. She smiles again.

Sid: Sunn...teri story kya hain? Yeh sab kaise hua?(her smiles fades away from her face) Karan ne kiya na yeh sab? Uski galti hain na?

She remembers the incident and starts feeling pain. Sid gets tensed and presses the bell to call nurse. 

Sid: Doctor...Nurse

Doctor and Nurse comes in telling Karan to please move.

Sid(to nurse): Woh dukh raha hain unhe.

Karan also gets tensed. Doctor gives injection to Monami. She feels little relaxed, opens her eyes and sees Karan standing near the door and gets unconscious again.

🔹At Academy

Inspector (to cadets): Kya aap sab logon ka yahan koi shooting practice ka training session chal raha tha.

Everyone starts looking at each other. Inspector sees Bala and SumanJi murmuring something.

Inspector (to Bala): Tum...kya yahan koi shooting practice ki session thi?

Bala: Shooting practice (shocked manner) aisa toh kuch bhi nhi chal raha tha.

Col. Batra and Faizi gets tensed. Koel observes this.

Koel: Sir yeh kafi saare classes aur training session bunk kar deta hain,(Bala asks when did I to Koel confusingly through action) issliye isse pata nahi hoga. Kal academy mein outdoor shooting training ke practice chal rahi thi.

Faizi(to Inspector): Sir, it's part of our training. Aise sessions hote rehte hain.

Inspector (to Koel): Aap ne toh training session bunk nahi ki thi, toh kya aapne Monami ko training session mein khud pe galti se goli chalate huye dekha?

Koel and rest everyone gets shocked hearing this.Koel looks to Faizi who turns his face, then thinks something and answers.

Koel: Ofcourse. Yes Sir.

Faizi looks at her. Inspector asks his men to write her statement through eyes.

Inspector (to Faizi): Kya main aapki gun le sakta hu?

Batra Sir nods in yes looking at Faizi.

Faizi: Sure(giving his gun to Inspector)Sir.

Inspector: Iss tarah ke gun trainers zyada use karte hain na?

Faizi: Yes Sir.

Inspector: Karan Shergill, kya woh bhi aisi gun use karte hai?

Faizi: Yes Sir.

Inspector takes photo of gun through his mobile and returns it back to Faizi.

Faizi: Thank you( taking the gun back)

Inspector (to Col. Batra): Aur kuch hoga toh hum wapas aayenge.

Col Batra: Sure Inspector. We'll co-operate. Please(taking all the policemen outside)

SumanJi: Faizi Sir, yeh sab kya hain? Monami ko goli kaise lagi? Hum log police se kya chupa rahe hain?

Koel also looks at Faizi with questioning eyes.

Faizi: Tum sab iss academy ka hissa ho, tumse chupa ke koi fayda nahi hain(looking at Koel and then everyone), ek accident hua hain. Karan ne galti se fire kar diya aur goli Monami ko lagi hain.

Everyone gets shocked again.

SumanJi: Monami thik toh hain na?

Faizi: woh thik hain.

SumanJi: Itni badi galti kaise ho sakti hain aapse sabhi se Sir? Aur aap toh aise keh rahe hain jaise haath se glass chuta aur toot gaya. Aur hamne police se jhoot kyu bola?

Faizi is silent, which Koel sees.

Koel(to everyone): Toh kya karte?Aap sab log Karan sir pe doubt kar rahe hain? Ek aisa insaan jisne hamari aur sabhi logon ki jaan bachane ke liye apne life ko risk par lagaya uspe doubt kar rahe hai aap?(looking at SumanJi)Meri jaan bachane ke liye unhone apni gun neeche rakh di thi (flashbacks of that incident), Chirag unhe maar sakta tha, lekin unhone iss baat ki koi parvaah nahi ki, jab Monami ko Chirag ne pakad liya tha, toh Monami ko bachane ke liye Karan Sir ne actually goli khayi, aise insaan ke intents pe hum doubt kaise kar sakte hain? Agar yeh keh rahe ki Karan Sir se accidently goli chali hain, toh yahi hua hoga. We must believe him(Faizi looking at her) and we must believe Karan Sir. Main Karan Sir ke saath hu(to everyone)

Bala: Sahi baat hain, Karan SirJi jhoot nahi bolenge.

SumanJi also nods in yes.

Faizi(to everyone): Monami ko hosh aa gaya hain, woh apna statement de degi. Hamme se wahan koi bhi nahi tha, jab tak Monami apna statement nhi de deti tab tak hame Karan ke baare mein koi bhi opinion form nahi karni chahiye. Right?

All agrees.

Faizi: Dismiss.

🔸Faizi-Koel scene

Faizi: Koel

Koel stops and turns

Faizi: Thank you.

Koel smiles and leave.

🔹Back to Hospital

Sanju comes in Monami's room and find her sleeping. Then she turns and finds Sid sleeping on sofa. Light is disturbing his sleep ,so she put a pillow. She switches off the lights of her room and goes out of the room.

Monami wakes up and sits on bed. Then her eyes falls on the report thrown by Sid, which is lying on the floor.She smiles remembering the moment when everyone is asking her about that. She stands up in pain to pick up that report. She is about to fall but Karan comes at right time and holds her.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 53 : 4th Nov. 2021

Karan tells Monu's father off. Dr. Mahajan walks out. Sid hugs Karan and thanks him. Monu is feeling better now. Her father comes there and tells once she's recovered, he will take her home. Col. Batra comes to meet Monu, Dr. Mahajan asks Batra what they are doing to find the attacker and make sure he gets punished. Karan asks Dr. Mahajan to go outside, he gets angry and leaves. 

Karan decides to stay with her. Sid gets happy and tells Monu to make the best of it. 

Sanj n Sid come to the canteen and find its empty, no food. Sid asks for preparing food. Sanj tells him to put a wet towel across stomach and sleep on his stomach. Sid says he will have to sleep on empty stomach but if she agrees, he will cook for her and as she is the trainer, he won't be scolded. 

Sanj asks if he knows how to cook, he says he can cook a variety of noodles. She agrees and they eat vegetable noodles.

Karan helps Monu by giving her food. She tries to eat, Karan feeds her. He gives her medicine and she says it's kadwi. Karan sasses her saying doctor ko bhi dawayi kadwi lagti hai. 

Next morning, Mrs. Batra comes to meet Monu, tells Karan to go home and rest. Karan calls Baby and tells he's coming. 

Dr. Mahajan hears it and calls someone telling he's bringing Monu back. 

Precap : Karan comes back, Dr. Mahajan takes Monu out of hospital.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 54 : 5th Nov 2021

🏷️Karan and Dr Mahajan scene

Karan: Yeh mera jurisdiction hain, main ek Special Agent hu aur cadet Monami Mahajan ka trainer bhi. Usse train karna meri duty hain aur mujhe meri duty karne mujhe aap toh kya, koi bhi nahi rok sakta.smiley32smiley40

Sanju agrees with Karan with a proud feeling.

Sid(in happiness): Yess(from far, near the door) and moves side looking them coming towards the door.

Karan and Sanju walks away with attitudesmiley42

🏷️ Hospital Corridor Scene

Karan and Sanju are walking, Sid calls them from back.

Sid : Karan Sir.

Both stops and turns back. Sid hugs Karan in happinesssmiley27smiley42Sanju finds it weird.

Sid(hugging) : Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much.

Sanju(murmurs Karan) : Yeh Chirkut kai ke laano dhanyawaad pesh kar rheo hain.

Sid kisses Karan's handsmiley27, Karan takes it back and rub it behindsmiley36

Sid : Maine jo kuch bhi bola, I take it back. The way I behaved, I am really sorry.

Karan: It's ok.

Sid tries to go but then stops.

Sid: Once you saved her life, aaj aapne uske sapno ko bacha liya. Thank you.

Karan nods.

Sid : Sir. (Looking towards Sanju) Mam.

Sid leaves from there.

🏷️Karan-Sanju Scene 

Sanju : Katai Chirkut hain.

Karan : Sanju, tujhe Chirkut lagta hain, par Monami ke liye uska best friend hain...

She looks towards Karan, and looks back at her.

Karan :... Uska life support. Jab aapke pita Monami ke pita jaise ho na, toh zindagi mein ek aisa life support ka hona bahut zaroori hai. Aur Sanju hum log kitne hi samajdaar kyu na ho, kai baar logon ko samajhne mein galti kar dete hain. Kai baar log upar se satahayi(level) se lagte hain, par andar se bahut gehre(deep) hote hain.

Sanju remembers her knitting convo with Sid near the water cooler.

Karan asks her whether she get it or not, raising his eyebrows and she nods in yes. Karan leaves.

Sid(in corridor, to Nurse) : (kissing her hands) Thank you so much.

Nurse : It's ok.

Sid: Thank you, Thank you.

Sanju watches this all from far, and smiles.

🏷️Mr Walnut and Monami Scene in ICU

Dr Mahajan (Mr Walnut) : Tum yaha kyu rehna chahti ho Monami? Wahan apna itna accha aur itna bada hospital hain, obviously I want you to shift there. Ok let me handle it. Relax.

Monu isn't happy with his words. Sid comes.

Sid : Uncle, I think she is quite comfortable here. Hain na?

Monu nodding her head with smile and looks at her Dad. 

Mr Walnut gives look to Sid. Sid coughs and making excuse moves to one side of the room.

Dr Mahajan : Monami tumhe jaldi recover karna hain.

Sid tells Monu to say No, that she wants to be here only through actions, standing behind Mr Walnut.

Monami : Papa..(Mr Walnut cuts her)

Dr Mahajan : Monami plz now. Ek baar tumhari zidd maani na maine, tumhe academy join karne do na maine, ab tumhe meri baat maani padegi. We're going from here and that's final. No more arguments, ok.

Sid is still trying to make her speak, but... Monu nods.

🏷️ICU room

Karan: Excuse Me 

Karan enters the room with Col.Batra. Sid requests Karan to make Monu stay here through actions.

Karan : Sir

Col Batra : Relaxed Monami, How you are feeling now?

Monami : Better Sir.

Dr Mahajan stands up from chair. Col Batra introduces himself to him.

Col Batra : Dr Mahajan, I am Pushpendra Batra(forward his hand for hand shake, Dr Mahajan does hand shake with him) Main iss academy ka karta-dharta hu, Parakram SAF Academy main run karta hu.

Dr Mahajan : Nice, kya baat. I am impressed, what an academy! (laughing and looking towards Karan)run by some unprofessional trainers.

All looks at Dr Mahajan.

Dr Mahajan : Please do something about this, before it's too late. Just a suggestion, Ok.

Col Batra : Dr Mahajan, I know aapko hamari academy se kaafi shikayatein hain but I am sure hum unhe baad mein bhi discuss kar sakte hain. Phil haal to hame Monami ko rest karne dena chahiye.

Dr Mahajan's phone rings which he cuts and gives small laugh.

Dr Mahajan : Kamaal hain, jab se main yaha aaya hu, tab se sab mujhe bata rahe hain ki Monami ko kya chahiye, kya nahi chahiye, uska comfort kisne hain, kisne nahi hain, mujhe kya karna chahiye, kya nahi karna chahiye. Excuse me, I am her father and I am doctor too and I know what's best for her. Please...Ok???

Karan (from behind) : Aapko koi kuch bata nahi raha hain Sir (both Monu and Sid looks at him) request kar rahe hain ki bahar chal kar baat karein.

Sid smiles and looks at Monu, she looks at him too.

Dr Mahajan (facing his back towards Karan) : Agar iss kamre se kisi ko bahar jana chahiye to woh ( turning face towards Karan) tum ho Karan, main nahi.

All looks at both of them.

Karan : Sorry to break your heart smiley28Sir, lekin main aapki beti Monami ka trainer hu, woh meri cadet hain, issliye I am not going anywhere.

Both Sid and Monu looks happy. Sid gives Yess reaction.

Dr Mahajan's phone again rings.

Dr Mahajan (to all) : I have to take this (to Monami) and beta tumhare thik hote hi hum yaha se jaayenge and that's final. Excuse me.

He leaves from the room. Monu becomes sad.

🏷️ICU room, KarMi, JuJu and Col. Batra

Col.Batra : Monami, You are a brave girl, you'll be fine. Don't worry.

Monami : Thank you Sir.

Karan(to Col.Batra) : Sir, Main aaj raat yahi hospital mein ruk jata hu.

Monu looks at him.

Col. Batra : Ok.

Sid : Superb😂😂😂...(Everyone looks at him and he corrects himself) I mean agar Karan Sir yahan rahenge toh I m sure koi problem nahi hogi. Right?

Karan looks at Sanju. Monami gives looks to Sid, and he 😚

Col. Batra : Aap log mere saath academy chal sakte ho.

Karan : Monami, agar tum chahti ho Sid yahan ruke toh I can go.

Monami : No....I mean Sid bhi thak gaya hain, tension mein tha bechara, he needs to rest.

Karan, Sanju and Col Batra tries to leave but Sid stops.

Sid(to Col. Batra) : Sir main thik se bye bol du.

Col. Batra smiles and nods giving permission.

Sid : Thank you Sir.

🏷️SiMu scene

Sid : Good going bro, tera Khadoos Shergill Tere saath rahega toh meri toh jarurat hai hi nhi bro. Right?...Nice. (kissing her head) Get well soon. Monu main do din se nahaya nhi, bhas aa rhi?smiley36Bye, Ja raha hu, Khayal rakhna. Kuch chahiye toh...

He goes away smiling and meets Karan in corridor.

Sid(to Karan): Sir(with handshaking) you too have a good nightsmiley36

Karan : Huh?

Sid : Never mind

Sid goes away leaving his hand, Karan looks confused

🏷️ Karan-Monami Scene

Karan : Yeh tumahara dost Siddharth bachpan se hi pagal hain ya academy aake hua hain?smiley36

Ho gaya shuru phir se, Monami ka pyaar bhare looks ke saath smile karte huye Karan ko dekhna.

Karan gives her a glass of water and medicine. Monu makes faces.

Karan : Kya hua?

Monami : Kadvi hain.

Karan : Hmm...Doctor ko bhi kadvi lagti hain dawaai.

Monami : I mean...aaa... Nothing.

She takes the medicine. Karan tries to take away glass from her hand, but he drinks more water. Then he takes away the glass from her and keeps it on side.

Monami : Thank you.(Karan looks at her) Meri life phir se ek baar bachane ke liye.(Karan looks straight) I mean Sid ne bataya mujhe tumne blood donate kiya. Mera aur tumhara blood group...(with little laugh) same pinch.

Karan : Coincidence

Monami is on full smiling mode. Nurse comes.

Nurse : Excuse me Sir, bandage karna hain.

Karan goes away. Monami looks at his going figure with smile.

🏷️At Academy, In canteen

Sanju(to herself) : Aaj toh bade kas ke bhookh lago thi, ab..

Sid comes too 

Sid : Oh! fishhh..

Sanju: huuu... Late ho go, Dilbagh Ji toh duniyadari karke nikal lo...zyade bhookh lagi toh pet pe gili tauliya baandh kar so jaana.

Sid : Excuse me, what do you mean by gili tauvaliya?

Sanju : Tauliya woh jisse toh hindi mein towel bolta hoga.

Sid(smiling) : Towel, I get it.

Sanjana : Shubhratri...hindi mein Good night.

Sid : Hooo...hold on. Why good night? Bhookh lag rahi hain toh, I can cook.

Sanjana : Tu...tohe khana banana aata hain?

Sid : Of course. Chef SidG, bahut saare dishes aati hain mujhe.

Sanjana : Accha...ek-aad ke naam gina.

Sid : Ek-aad...why Ek-aad, there are many hmmm ...egg noodle, veg noodle, masala noodle, cheez noodle, butter noodle ammm...sabka mix, SidG special noodles.

Sanjana smiles which Sid sees. She stops smiling.

Sanjana : Ahhh...kadhai-bunaai toh aato hain, silaai bhi aato hain?

Sid : Sorry...

Sanjana : Bahut raat ho go hain, audhe muh ja kar so jaa.

Sid: Woooo..ooo

Sanjana who is trying to go, stops.

Sid : Your gila Tauliya, whatever idea, not really working out for me. Mujhe na bahut bhook lagi hain. Do minute lagenge maggi baane ke liye. Saath mein baith ke kha le? Woh ... Aap trainer ho na, aapke naam pe mujhe bhi noodles mil jaayenge. Akela khaaunga toh kal babaji ki daant khani padegi, aur nahi kahunga toh bhookha sona padega. I really don't want to do that. So,....ok, bhookha hi so jata hu.

Sid tries to go from canteen, but Sanju stops this time.

Sanjana : Ruk.(Sid looks towards her) Chal banato hain.

Sid says her to sit on bench and he is going to cook in actions, which she doesn't get it. She sits and Sid brings two glasses and says her to wait for some minutes, again doing actions.

Kaun mera...mera kya tu laage bg

🏷️Back to Hospital

Karan serves food to Monami, fills water in the glass for her. He also helps her to sit properly, so that she can have her food.

🏷️At Academy's canteen

Sid serves food to Sanjana. She tastes one full spoon of it . He asks her how is the food raising his eyebrows. She smiles & answers nice with her eyes. Sid smiles too and get lost watching her like that for some moments. Then he comes backs to senses and starts looking here and there. Both have their food.

🏷️Back to Hospital

Monami is having difficulty in eating with her own hands.

Karan : Main khila deta hu.

Monami : Nahi...mera matlab hain main...main kha lungi.

Karan : Baby ko bhi main hi khilata hu

Monami : Accha...aa..aaa....ok.

Karan offers her a spoon of food. She gives smiles. He smiles back and says her to have it with eyes it. She takes it. He feeds her more and she keeps looking at him.

🏷️Back to JuJu Scene

Sid eating food and enjoying it. Sanju is looking at him. Both have a momentary eyelock, then again starts eating their food.

🏷️Back to KarMi Scene

Karan is walking in the room, while looking at his mobile. Monami is adoringly looking at him.

Monami : Aahhh...

Karan looks at her, then again gets busy in his phone and she keeps looking at him.

🏷️ Again switched to JuJu Scene

While leaving the canteen

Sanjana : Good night. (Sid looks at her) Vegetables noodles ke liye dhanyawad.

Sid smiles and nods.

Sid : Abhi toh aur bahut saare type ki noodles try karna baki hain....Next time?

Sanjana in thinking mode, then looks at Sid but remains silent.

Sid : Good night.

Sid leaves. Sanju looks at him going away and remembers Karan's words which he said to her in hospital today.

Sanjana : Chirkut.

🏷️ Back to Hospital

Karay enters Monami's room and finds her sleeping. He covers her with blanket. She holds his hand in sleep. Karan tries to leave his hand from her hold, but she again holds his another hand. Karan finally makes his both hands free from her hold again properly covers her with blanket.

He sits on sofa in relaxing manner.

Karan(to himself) : Thank God tum thik ho Monami, nahi toh khud ko maaf nahi kar pata 

🏷️ Next Morning

Mrs Batra opens door of Monami's room and asks Karan to come outside. He goes away with her.

Mrs Batra : Soye nahi na raat bhar?

Karan : Nahi...woh so liya tha. Usse accha lagega aap yaha aayi.

Mrs Batra : Mujhe bhi accha lagega usse milke, par main aaj yahan tumhare liye aayi hu. Mera bachcha raat bhar soya nahi hain, do din se yahi pada hain, kuch khaya bhi nahi hoga na...jao, Karan academy mein jao aur thoda aaraam kar lo.

Karan : Par Mam....

Mrs Batra : Mujh pe bharosa hai , I will take care. Main Monami ka khyaal rakhungi. Waise Baby tumhe call karne ki koshish kar rahi hogi, tumne phone nahi uthaya, mere phone pe phone kar liya. Miss kar rahi hain tumhe shayad 

Karan(smiling) : Woh mujhe nahi miss kar rahi Mam, woh apne Diwali shopping ko miss kar rahi hain.

Mrs Batra : Toh ek kaam karo, ussi ke paas chale jaao. Tumhe bhi accha lagega aur usse bhi. Han...

Karan : Ha. Agar doctors kuch kehte hain toh...

Mrs Batra : Karan, just go. Main dekh lungi. Jaao.

Karan goes away and Mrs Batra enters in Monami's room.

Karan talking to Baby on phone

Karan : Ha Baby, 30 minutes and I will be there.

Dr Mahajan looks Karan going out. He calls someone.

Dr Mahajan : Hello, suno, Devlali hospital mein mujhe ek ambulance chahiye. Urgent. Main Monami ko wapas la raha hu.

He cuts the call.

-------------Episode Ends------------

Precap

🔹Karan is talking on phone to Monami. He says he is just leaving for market after getting ready and then will reach the hospital with her gift as early as possible. He says her to take care of herself.

Monami (to herself, crying) : Till the time you reach hospital Karan, maybe I will  go away from the hospital.

🔸Karan enters Monami's room and finds no one there. He thinks where does Monami go.

On the other hand Dr Mahajan is taking Monami away on wheelchair. She is crying and has Gappu in her lap.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 55 : 6th Nov 2021

Mrs Batra trying to make Monu sit on Bed.

Mrs Batra: Aaram se beta....bas bas bas

Monu: Good Morning Mam

Mrs Batra: Good Morning.

Monu is looking for Karan in the room

Mrs Batra: Karan ko dhoondh rahi ho?Maine usse bheja hai kuch der aaram karne ke liye.

Monu smiles back.

Dr Mahajan enters.

Dr Mahajan: Arre wah, that's good. How are you beta? How are you feeling?

Monu: Better.

Mrs Batra introduces herself to Dr Mahajan

Mrs Batra: I m Mrs Batra

Dr Mahajan: I m Dr Mahajan, her father(caressing her hairs). Mam, if you don't mind, .unhe Monami se akele mein kuch baat karni hain.

Mrs Batra: Yeah, sure.

Mrs Batra goes outside. Dr Mahajan close the door. Monami looks tensed.

~Dr Mahajan and Monami Scene

Dr Mahajan (giving her juice): Juice nahi peeyogi?

Monami drinks two sips of it.

Dr Mahajan: Karan Shergill

Monami stops drinking and look towards her father.

Dr Mahajan: Maine kaafi pata kiya hain uske baare mein, Great Commando, aur kuch veerta puruskar bhi mile hain, maine suna hain. Hain na?

Monu is giving looks to her Dad.

Dr Mahajan: Kya hua aise kyu dekh rahi ho?Kuch galat keh diya maine?

Monami: No Papa. Woh bahut accha trainer hain aur bahut accha commando bhi.

Dr Mahajan: Aur tumhe pasand bhi hain?

Monami looks at him with little shock.

Dr Mahajan: yeh academy.. hain na?

She nods.

Dr Mahajan: Isiliye to tum dono ko protect karne ki koshish kar rahi ho?

Again she looks him with shocking expression.

Dr Mahajan: Arre Beta, sab pata hain mujhe, poori kahani samajh mein aa chuki hain mujhe. Gun Karan ki thi, goli samne se chali. Gun aur medical report dono jhoot nahi bolte.

She again gets tensed.

Dr Mahajan: Ab jhoot bolna band karo, mujhe sab pata chal gaya hain. Isiliye keh raha hu main tumse, ghar wapis chalo.

She looks at him with shock.

Dr Mahajan: yeh jagah tumhare liye sahi nahi hai, beta.

She becomes silent for a moment, then gather some courage to say to him.

Monu: Papa plz, main bahut khush hu yahan pe.Trainning enjoy kar rahi hu. Pehli baar life mein aisa lag raha hain ki main kuch meaningful kar rahi hu.

She looks at him with hope.

Dr Mahajan: To tum ghar wapas nahi aaugi?

She nods in no with teary eyes. He smiles 

Dr Mahajan: Karan ek dum galt keh raha, usse lagta hain ki main apni beti kothik tarah se janta hi nahi, but you see, main apni beti ko acchi tarah se janta hu.

She cries more.

Dr Mahajan: Mujhe pata tha tum mere saath ghar wapas nahi aaugi. I m sorry beta, tum aise...  yeh mat samajhna ki main tumhe blackmail kar raha hu, par agar tum mere saath wapas nahi aaugi toh mujhe aisa karna padega.

She looks at him.

Dr Mahajan: tum aaj sham tak mere saath wapas ghar nahi chali, toh main iss shehar ke sabse bade lawyer ko hire karunga aur Karan Shergill aur Parakram SAF Academy ko sue kar dunga.

She gets shocked.

Dr Mahajan: Karan se uski uniform chin jaayegi, aur yeh academy hamesha-hamesha ke liye band ho jaayegi. Choice is yours.

~Karan with Baby and Bhabhi, in their 🏠.

Baby: yayy, shopping karne jaayenge, bade maze aayenge.

Karan and Bhabhi smiles.

Baby: Chahu, lift me.

Karan: Yes Mam.

He lift her up.

Baby: Aaj commando sad kyu hain?

Karan's face fades away.

Bhabhi: Accha, detective baby ko kaise pata ki Karan commando sad hain?

Baby: Pehle jitna upar nahi uchala Chahu ne, means woh sad hain.

Bhabhi notices Karan's faded face and handles the matter.

Bhabhi: Par baby toh sad nahi hai na, shopping ke liye jana hain. Jaldi se ready ho jaao. Go, go go..

Baby: Yayyy...(clapping her hands)

Baby goes out of the room.

~Bhabhi-Karan Convo

Bhabhi: Kya hua Karan? Pareshan ho kya?

Karan: Nahi bhabhi, aisi toh koi baat nahi, baby toh bass aise hi...

Bhabhi: Toh thoda smile karo na yarr

Karan smiles little.

Bhabhi: Aur Monami toh recover kar rahi hain, yeh to acchi baat hain.

Karan: Bhabhi agar mujhse galti na huyi hoti toh, woh aaj hospital mein na hoti.

Bhabhi: Karan, accident hua, woh galti se hua, lekin Monami ko bachane ke liye tumne jo kuch bhi kiya hain na, woh jaan bujh ke kiya hain. And that's more important. Aur Monami bhi tumko blame nahi kar rahi iss accident ke liye, balki I m sure woh thankful hain ki tumne sahi samay par usko hospital pahuchaya, blood donate kiya aur uski jaan bachayi.

Karan: Nahi Bhabhi, aap mere baare mein accha isliye sochti hain kyuki aap acchi hain.

She looks unconvinced.

Karan: main kaisa hu insaan, yeh baat aap nahi janti, main jaanta hu. Ab yeh mujhse bardaasht nahi ho raha hain. Excuse me.

Karan tries to go but Bhabhi stops him.

Bhabhi: Karan, please. Koi bhi nahi jaanta ki tum kaise insaan ho, kyuki tum apne mann ki koi bhi baat, koi bhi darr, feelings, kuch bhi kise se share nahi karte. I just hope tumhe aisa insaan mile, jise tum woh sab baatein share kar sako, jinse khud bhi bhagte ho.

Karan got some flashbacks of his brother's death.

Baby: Mummy mere shoes nahi mil rahe hain.

Bhabhi: Ha aayi..

Bhabhi leaves, Karan is alone in the room thinking.

~Back to Monami's room

Monami(teary eyessmiley19): Aapne mujhe kaha aap mujhe blackmail nahi kar rahe, par yeh blackmail nahi toh aur kya hain Papa? Agr main aapke saath nahi chali toh Karan aur academy ko sue kar denge.

Dr Mahajan nods in yes with evil smilesmiley7

Monami: Mere paas option kya hain?

Dr Mahajan (in loud voice): Option toh mere paas bhi nahi hain beta. Ab yahan se tumhe wapas le jane ka mere paas aur kya tarika hain, batao tum mujhe? Aur karaunga main wahi jo tumhare liye best hain. That's it 

Monami: Agar maine aapki baat nhi maani, apne dreams sacrifice nahi kiye, agar aapke saath nahi chali, toh aap kisi ka career kharab kar doge Papa?

He looks uninterested in her talks.

Monami(crying): Aap mere liye woh chahte hain, jo mere liye best hain, lekin mujhe woh nahi karne dena chahte jo main karna chahti hu. Kyu Papa? Jisme mujhe khushi milti hain...why Papa?

Dr Mahajan: Monami, agar yeh academy tumhara sapna hain, toh neend se jaago beta. Maine tumhe ek baar apni manmaani kar de toh dekho kya haal hua hain tumhara. You got shot. You are in hospital. Tumhari jaan ja sakti thi. I m your father, I love you and I really care for you. And I know what is right for you, so trust me.

Monami looks at him.

Dr Mahajan: Juice piyo.

Monami's phone rigs. Its from Khadoos Shergill. Dr Mahajan goes to side of the room. She picks up the phone after wiping her tears.

~Phone Conversation

Monami: Hello

Baby: Dr Girl Monami, tumhara size batao...

Bhabhi: Don't do baby(from bg)

Baby:.. tumjaldi hi thik ho jaaogi, tension mat lo. Get well soon.

Bhabhi takes the phone from baby.

Bhabhi: Hi Monami.

Monami: Hello.

Bhabhi: Better Now?

Monami: Yess(nodding her head)

Bhabhi: Accha suno, hum na aaj diwali shopping ke liye ja rahe hain, aur baby zidd kar rahi hain usse tumhare liye top lena hain. Ab tum na jaldi se apna size text kar do Karan koko, tumhe pata hain na, agar baat nahi maanogi toh Baby nuclear war kara degi.

Monami: Nai, nai, Baby ko angry nahi kar sakte. Main(looking towards her father) iss number par text kar doongi.

Karan: Bhabhi...

Karan asks his phone back from Bhabhi.

Karan: Hello Monami, wahan sab thik hain? Tum thik ho?

Monami(looking towards her father): Yess.

Karan: Batra Mam kahan hain?

Monami: Woh bahar gayi hain. Tum kab tak aa rahe ho Karan?

Karan: Matlab?Kyu?Kuch kaam hain?

Monami: Nahi, bass aise hi.

Karan: 2-3 ghante mein kaam khatam kar ke aata hu. Monami are you sure everything is ok?

Monami: Ha Karan, sab thik hain.

Baby(from background): Chachu let's go.

Karan: Ha baby, just 2 minute. Monami bass nikal raha abhi market ke liye, uske baad jald se jald tumhara gift lekar aata hu. Apna dhyaan rakhna.

He cuts phone but sensing something.

Monami (to herself): Jab tak tum aaoge, tab tak shayad main ja chuki ho gi Karan.

~At Academy

SumanJi was talking to someone named Poonam on phone.

Suman: Kaise hain Poonam?Diwali pe na , academy mein sabko phone wapas kiya gaya hain, thode samay ke liye.

PremJi was talking to someone on phone.

Prem: Arre, diwali toh Maa ke Poot ke set par banti thi, uske baad ghar par. Yeh pehli diwali hain, jo ghar se itni door mana raha hu,(with laugh) par iska bhi apna alag hi mazaa hain.

Bala, Chitra and some other cadets are talking in corridor.

Bala: Diwali pe gazab dhoom kar denge academy pe, aag laga denge aag.

Chitra: Ya, but #NoCrakers, only Diyas.

~Sid-Sanju Scene in Sid's room

Sid is walking in the room. Sanju sees him while passing from the corridors and enters the room.

Sanju: Chehra ghutnon tak aa rakho hain. Diwali ki chuttiyan ghoshit ho go, tu toh phir bhi khush na lag re ho?

Sid(sad face): No Monu, No Diwali. Pata nhi kyu par Monu ko leke kuch thik nahi lag raha hain. Miss kar raha hu usse.

Sanju is looking at him.

~Back to hospital

Dr Mahajan on phone to someone

Dr Mahajan: Is Ambulance ready?....Ha, ok. Sister, Monami ko kapde change karne mein uski help kar dijiye. Ambulance aa chuki hain, hame ghar ke liye nikalna hoga.

Monami is looking at her father.

~Karan with Bhabhi and Baby

Bhabhi: Karan, tumne apni bhateji ko bigaad rakha hain. Itna saamaan dila diya hain ki ussse sambhal hi nahi raha hain.

Karan (smiling): Ek hi toh bhateji hain, banta hain.

Baby: Chahu you are the best,aur yeh diwali bhi best hain. Happy, Happy, Happy...

Bhabhi calls Gauri and says to her.

Bhabhi: Gauri, yeh le(giving a shopping bag to her) tera diwali gift, in advance.

Gauri smiles and leaves with the bag.

Karan: Isse kya hua hain Bhabhi?

Bhabhi: Diwali ka time hain na, apni family ko miss kar rahi hain. Ab aise time pe koi akele toh nahi rehna chahega na.

Karan looks at her and then take out her mobile and calls Dr Kharbanda.

Karan: Hello Doctor, Karan Shergill bol raha hu. Monami ki tabiyat ab kaisi hain? Accha doctor kya usse sham ko discharge kara ja sakta hain?

Doctor: Ji discharge toh kar sakte hain unhe, lekin unhe kaafi rest karna hoga. Waise recovery kaafi acchi ho rahi hain yahan pe 

Karan: Ok doctor, Toh ek kaam karta hu, main shaam ko aake usse discharge karwa deta hu, and don't worry she'll take proper rest, uss baat ka dhyaan rakha jaayega.

Doctor: Ok

Karan: Thank you Doctor.

Karan cuts the phone.

~Monami's room

Mrs Batra enters the room.

Dr Mahajan: oh Mam, khamakha kyu pareshan ho rahi hain, aap nischint hokar ghar jayiye, I can take care of her.

Mrs Batra: That's ok, Dr Mahajan, par maine Karan se wafa kiya tha

Dr Mahajan: I m her father. Trust me, I can really take care of her. Aap aaraam se ghar jayiye, main Monami ka khyaal rakh sakta hu. Right Monami?

Monami nods.

Dr Mahajan (to Mrs Batra): I really appreciate your concern.

Mrs Batra: That's ok.(to Monami, caressing her hairs) Take care, ok.

Dr Mahajan: Thank you.

Mrs Batra leaves the place.

~Back to Academy, Sid with Faizi and Sanju.

Faizi enters Sid's room.

Faizi: Guys, abhi-abhi hamari Karan se baat huyi hain.

Sid: All ok?

Faizi: Ek good news hain, (with excitement)Karan aaj raat Monami ko discharge karke academy wapas le ke aa raha hain.

Sanju smiles and Sid kisses Faizi's hand.

Sid(to Faizi): That is super news. Happy Diwali. (To Sanju) Happy Diwali.

Bala, Premji and other 2 cadets also enters Sid's room.

Bala: Kya baat hain Faizi SirJi, bade khush ho rahe ho?Kya baat ho gayi?

Sid(happy): Bala bro, Monu wapas aa rahi hain, aaj raat.

Bala: Phatake Phatake phodenge, dha dhoom dhosh...

Bala and Sid are so happy. Sanjana gives them looks, which Sid noticed but Bala is in his own excitement.

Bala: Phatake jalenge.

Sanju and Faizi gives him looks.

JuJu together: Pathake nahi, Diye jalenge.

Both Sid and Sanju looks at each other.

~Hospital Scene

Monami is all dressed up and is holding Gappu. Nurse enters the room.

Nurse(to Dr Mahajan): Excuse me, Sir. Discharge papers ready hain, chal kar bas sign and payment formalities complete kar dijiye.

Dr Mahajan: Ok. (To Monami) Baith jaao beta. I just come.

He leaves the room with nurse. Monu sits on sofa holding Gappu in her hands and looks at her watch. Dr Mahajan enters the room.

Dr Mahajan: All formalities done. Let's go.

Monami: Papa 5 minutes ruk sakte hain kya? I m not feeling well.

Dr Mahajan sits beside her.

Dr Mahajan: Ok.

Mrs Bata is leaving the hospital. In between she thinks to inform Karan. She calls him but his phone is not reachable. Other side Karan is driving.

~Back to Monami's room.

Dr Mahajan: Main samajh raha hu tum jana kyu delay karna chahti ho. Tumhe nahi jana, mana kar do saaf-saaf, par uska nateeja kya hoga, tum acchi tarah se janti ho. Faisla tumhe karna hai Monami.

Monami remembers her father's blackmailing words.She stands up holding Gappu in her hands.

Monami: Chale Papa?

Dr Mahajan nods. Next scene he is taking away from hospital on wheelchair. She remembers the moment he asked permission from his father to join the academy. She stops.

Monami: Papa wait.

Karan enters Monami's room with shopping bag.

Karan (to himself): Monami kahan gayi?

---------------Episode Ends------------

Precap:

Karan(to Monami): Main tumhara trainer hu cadet Monami Mahajan aur main tumse keh raha hu, ki tum meri iss academy ki best cadet ho, aur tum yeh sab chod kar wapas jana chahti ho. You think I m a fool who will believe this. Sahi sahi batao baat kya hain?

Monami: Karan marte-marte bachi hu main. I was about to die. I m very scared. Mujhse ab yeh sab nahi ho payega.

Karan: Kya bol rahi ho?

Monami: Mujhe jana hoga, hamesha ke liye.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 56 : 8th Nov 2021

🔰Scene-1: Monami With Her Father 

Monami stops his father when he is taking her away from the hospital. Dr Mahajan asks what she's doing? She answers him that she is doing what he wants her to do, going back to home with him, leaving all behind her academy & her dreams. But she won't go without saying bye to her trainer. This makes him angry but he stays silent.

🔰Scene-2: Bala with SumanJi

SumanJi asks Bala why he brings her to a dark place. He indicates her to keep quiet. He shows her crackers, which made her happy. But then she reminds him Sanjana's words that no crackers are allowed. He tells her about his plan that when Monami comes back to the academy, they will welcome her by burning crackers and nobody will come to know about it. Both Hi-fi with each other.

🔰Scene-3: Karan-Monami Scene In ICU Room.

Karan enters her room with her gift and found the room empty. He wonders where she goes. He is about to go out, when he notices Monami coming out ready from behind the shelf. She smiles looking at him. Both comes towards each other and stops beside the bed. He asks whether she already knows, that's why she's all ready. She asks what thing she knows. He replies that he is going to discharge her from hospital in the evening and taking her back to the academy. He also tells her that everyone is waiting for her in the academy, all are excited there to welcome her. He adds Diwali week is going on, and she will get bored if stays here, so better to go back to academy and celebrate Diwali with all. He gives her the gift chosen by Baby and tells her that Baby has ordered him to ask her whether she likes the gift or not as baby has chosen it after searching the whole market, first trying herself and then buying it for her. She turns her face to side and starts crying, remembering moments when Baby is ready to share her friend with her, the party when she danced with Karan, the hospital scene when he gave his hands to stand up from the stretcher, the moment when he came to give her gift just before the picnic and when he fed her with his own hands.

Karan keeps his one hand on her shoulder and asks her what happened that she's crying. She turns face towards him and says that she's not going back to academy with him. He gets shocked. She again turns her face and adds she was about to die and now she is all scared. She can't do this training anymore. He confusedly asks her what she's saying and tells her to say whatever she wants facing him. She replies facing him that she thought she belongs to the academy, training but now she thinks that she isn't meant for this and that's why she's going back to her home. She thanked him for what all she has learnt there. She says that she has to go back now, forever and finally says Good bye to him. She passes by him and stops behind him, trying to control her tears. The smile from his face which was there some moments before fades away. Karan remembers Sid's words that how she goes goes against his father to join this academy, because this was only her dreams and ambition.

He stops her and turns her face towards him. He questions her whether her father said something to her, or someone forced her. He gives her assurance that she need not be scared and orders her to say whatever it is, come out with it. She looks towards him and remembers her father's blackmailing words.

🔰Scene-4: Koel with her son Nikhil

Koel comes to Nikhil and gives him a box of sweets. He is not happy with it and praises about their last Diwali celebrations when he was with his father, who brought so many firecrackers, so many chocolates for him and they all had so much fun. He also says his father ordered a cake for him which she spoiled by dropping it on floor. Koel recalls about her abuses by her husband and how that cake was fallen because of it. This all brings tears in her eyes. He says this Diwali is boring in comparison to those which he celebrated with his Dad and tells her to bring atleast a box of chocolates. She replies yes she is boring and leaves the place with teary eyes by saying him to have his food keeping the box of sweets on the bed for him.

🔰Scene-5: Koel with Faizi in the corridor.

Koel bumps with Faizi while walking on the corridor. He wishes her Happy Diwali. She notices box of chocolates in his hand and recalls her Son's words. She acts surprised and asks him how does he knew she is in need of chocolates. He asks back is need means craving and says cravings during Diwali time is normal, happens with everyone. She takes that box of chocolates with smile and wishes him Happy Diwali in advance. He wishes back the same to her, turns back and goes away from there.

She is happy to have that chocolate box in her hands and looks towards a closed door.

🔰Scene-6: Back to Karan-Monami Scene in the Hospital

Monami control her tears and lies that her father doesn't say anything to her, she on her own has taken that decision. He says he can't believe it. He makes her recall about day 1 when he said she doesn't deserve to be in this academy and how she enters the academy by defeating him in the arguments before Batra Sir. She recalls the moment. He makes her remind about how she made a place for herself in the academy with her hardwork, dedication and honesty, how she saved those civilians life by risking her own life. She recalls all and cries. He reminds her of her dreams to become like her mother and serve the nation. He tells her if today someone is saying that she isn't fit for academy, then as her trainer he is saying that she's the best cadet of the academy, making her look towards him. She cries more looking at him. He says that she wants to go, leaving this all and asks does she think he's fool who will believe this all. He strictly says her to say the truth. She says she remembers everything. Dr Mahajan enters the room and both looks towards him. Karan tells her to continue. She continues yes she wanted to do all those things, she wanted to become commando like him but now she's tired. She is glad that he noticed all those things; her passion, her dedication and thanks him for appreciating her. She adds whatever she does, how much she does was impossible without his support. She turns her face and continues saying that she's going away leaving all in mid and calls herself as a loser. Dr Mahajan comes closer to her and tells she isn't a loser, and adds some quote of Albert Einstein. He holds her by shoulders & says not to worry if she's not a commando, but she's a great doctor and certainly not a loser. He goes away from the room saying he is waiting for her.

Karan says yes she's right & wishes her all the best for her life. She cries more. He also goes away out of the room passing by her.Their hands touches each other while he crossed her. She looks at his going figure and cries more.

🔰Scene-7: Preparations in the Academy.

Sid and other cadets are making arrangements to welcome Monami. All are very happy and excited. Sid is instructing Bala to switch on the lights on his count 3, which he does. Sid bumps with Mrs Batra and says sorry to her. She recalls her last meeting with him and then passes by him calling Bala. She tells Bala that she has bring gifts for everyone and asks him to distribute it. Mrs Batra appreciates their lighting decorations. Premji tells that everything from design, plan and execution, all is done by Sid. Sid is watching this all from far. Bala gives Sid his gift. Sid smiles looking at the gift and holds it close to his heart.

🔰Scene-8: Sanjana-Sid Talks.

Sanjana comes to Sid and says that loved ones gets angry late and it it takes times to get their forgiveness. She says Mrs Batra needs time to understand what kind of person he is. He asks her back whether she understood him. She looks at him and says that he isn't that bad, looking straight towards Mrs Batra. He smiles. He tells her that he wants to fix everything with Mrs Batra and Diwali is his deadline for it. He says he will convince her for sure and make his MummyJi happy again. He goes away with his gift. Sanju smiles.

🔰Scene-9: Back to Hospital Scene

Monami is taken away by nurse and she sees Karan leaving. She cries recalling her moments with him. 'Naina' song from Dangal movie is running in the background. 

🔰Scene-10: Monami in her Home.

Monami's father brings her back to their home. They both enters the house and he leaves her in the hall giving her a smile, as he gets a call from someone. One of the staff member is taking her inside but she stops in midway looking her mother’s picture on the wall. She cries seeing it and says sorry to her mother.

-------------------Episode Ends-------------------

✴️Precap: Karan says to Sid that Monami refused to come back to academy, she quits and left with her father. Sid calls Monami and asks how could she leave her dreams and ambitions. Monami tells him everything about her father's blackmailing. Her father eavesdrops their conversation. Monu tells Sid not to tell Karan but he says that he will tell everything to Karan.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 57 : 9th Nov 2021 

▶️ Sanjana's phone conversation with her father.

Sanjana talking to his father on phone in her room. He tells his father she is here to perform her duty, celebrating Diwali is not her priority and says him to send wishes for Diwali to KundanJi and his family. He makes her understand that as going to be DIL of Kundan Ji's family, their happiness should be her top priority than other things. She replies her happiness is just as important as her in-laws', if they don't value her happiness, she is not obliged to do the same. She cuts the call giving wishes for Diwali and finds Sid standing at the door with decoration items.

▶️ Sid decorating Monami's room for her welcome.

Sid asks her permission to enter and tells his reason of coming there. Sid happily decorates Monu's side of the room for her welcome. Sanjana asks him what all he heard. He says nothing and goes on saying that father's breed are like tough horses. He reminds her of their first conversation. Both remembers it. She asks him how he handles his father. He simply answers that he never does what his father wants him to do, so net result zero which means no expectations. She says it's not as simple for girls. He looks at her in suprise and disagrees with her. He explains that she's much better than other boys that's why her parents have expectations from her and adds that they should giv some credit to their parents for making them atleast capable of what they wants to do, so that they can fulfill their dreams.

▶️ Suman informing about Karan's coming

Suman comes to the room and informs Sid about Karan coming back. He gets happy and excited. Both leaves the room for Monami's welcome.

▶️ Karan informs about Monami quitting academy.

Karan enters and found the lights off. Suddenly lights gets on and Sid with other cadets comes there and says welcome. They starts looking for Monami as they find Karan standing alone. Sid asks Karan where is Monu. Another side Bala bursts crackers at some other place, comes and joins other cadets. Karan scolds everyone, and asks Sanju is this the way to keep cadets in discipline. She remains silent. Karan is about to go but Sid stops and asks where is Monami as he had promised him that he will bring her back. Karan's informs everyone that Monami has decided to quit commando training and to pursue her medical career. Everyone gets shocked hearing that. Karan leaves in anger.

▶️ Sid questions Karan

Karan comes to his room. Sid enters too behind him. He says he trusted him and asks why did he let her go. Karan angrily answers that if he want to anything that he should ask his friend. He sends Sid out of the room and closes the door.

▶️ Sid-Monu Phone Conversation

Monami is crying in her room in her house. Sid calls her on mobile but she cuts the call. He texts her but she doesn't reply. Finally Sid calls her on landline and asks how could she leave her dreams, passion and ambitions just like that for which she goes against her own father. Monami tells it's not just like that, she was about to die and now she thinks she can't do the training, that's why quit it. He tells it's just not you as he knows her since childhood and asks whether her father blackmailed her. She cries closing her mouth and tells him that its her decision. He says then its totally wrong decision and asks her how could she leave everything like that, how could she leave Karan reminding her what happened in picnic. She remembers and cries more. Listening her cries, he asks her whether she's ok. She replies yes. He again asks her to tell him the truth. Finally she tells him everything about her father's blackmailing, and how he had sued Karan if she hasn't agreed to his wish. On the other side, Dr Mahajan eavesdrop their conversation. Monu tells Sid not to tell Karan but he says that he will tell everything to Karan. Monami asks him to promise not to do so. Sid refuses at first but later gives promise to her. He cuts the call and cries. Sanju comes there to console him but he leaves wishing her Happy Diwali.

▶️ Karan-Monami remembering each other.

Both are remembering the moments spent with each other. Monami is crying while Karan is restless. 'Naina' song from Dangal movie is running in the background.

▶️ Dr Mahajan and Monami's Talks

Dr Mahajan comes to Monami's room and asks how she's feeling. She replies feeling better. She pretends to be excited for Diwali celebrations before her father and talks about the Diwali party which they held every year. She says she is happy that they'll celebrate Diwali together. He tells they will definitely celebrate Diwali but not together. She gets shocked hearing that and asks what does he mean. He informs her that she's going to London, he has already make all arrangements. He tells that he has already talked to the doctor, whom she's going to join and she'll love the place just like her mother. He happily says  that's his Diwali gift to her and wishes her Happy Diwali by cupping her face.

--------------------Episode Ends-------------------

☘️Precap: Monami is getting ready to leave for London. Karan asks Sid what Monami has done for him. Sid gives some hints to Karan and tells him to find it on own. Finally Karan understands that Monami's father is the reason behind her quitting the academy.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 58 : 10th Nov 2021

💊 Scene 1: Dr Mahajan's House

Monami asks her father why he is sending her to London when she can work here in their hospital like before, here she knows everyone, there she doesn't know anyone and refuses to go to London. He replies back she can't stay here because she is very weak to stay with her decision. He says today she is saying that she won’t join the academy again but what if she feels like it in future. He asks suppose Sid calls you and tries to convince her to rejoin and what if she gets convinced or if Karan instills fake confidence in her by saying her best cadet and what if she falls for his words. She questions him that why would he do that when he didn’t even stop her when she was leaving and says that her presence or absence doesn't matter to him to which he asks back but it matters to her. She looks at him in shock.

Dr Mahajan apologies to her and tells that he shouldn’t have done this but he heard her conversation with Sid. He says that Sid wants her to rejoin the academy, maybe in future even Karan might want that, then she won’t be able to stop herself and he won’t let her go back there again because she had got shot down there. He tells her to start the preparations of going to London. She firmly says that she is not going anywhere, neither to the academy nor to London, she had agreed to leave the academy not the country. Dr Mahajan calls Rajesh and asks him to send the ballistic report to Mr. Khanna to file the case against Karan. She stops him in between the call, tells him that she'll go to London and he won’t file any case against Karan. 

He cuts the call and tells that he told her that she is weak and she has made Karan her weakness. He leaves from there by saying that she made a mistake and start the preparations for leaving to London. Monami cries more.

💊Scene 2: Monami packing her bags.

Monami is packing her bags recalling the moments she spent with Karan. 'Agar tum saath ho' song is running in background.

💊Scene 3: Training Session in Academy

Karan trains the students asking them to step on him as he lays on a push up position. Everyone is thinking why Karan is punishing himself like that. The students do that one by one and he suddenly calls Monami.

Sanjana asks Karan to stop it. Faizi too tries to stop him but he doesn’t. He asks UstadJi for boxing gloves. He asks Sid to hit him and Sid hits him as he orders him to do so. He praises him and asks him to repeat. He orders him not to stop and keep hitting him. Sid says enough, he can't do it more, but Karan stops him and asks whether his motivation for training has also gone just like Monami has gone. He replies he is not saddened by her departure as much as he has got affected by it. He further asks Karan that since he couldn't stop her, he is punishing himself for that, and if not, in boxing let alone punch him, he   couldn't have even touched him. Karan again says hit him to Sid. Col. Batra comes there and asks what's happening here.

💊Scene 4: Col. Batra's Office

In Col.Batra's office, he ask Karan what's wrong with him, what he is trying to do. Karan asks Col. Batra whether he send his report for enquiry or not instead of answering his question. Col. Batra tries to say something but Karan cuts him in mid and says he knew it, he wouldn't send his report, that's why he is doing what he is supposed to do. Col. Batra tries to make him understand that Monami had already given the statement that it was an accident, then why would he set up an enquiry against him and if set an enquiry against him, then numerous questions will be raised on the academy too. Karan asks him then who will punish him for his mistake, for injuring the best cadet who doesn't want to continue her training.He says he just doesn't shot her but also shot her dreams, ambitions, passion...and everything. He continues saying that he has done the mistake and she is getting punished. Col.Batra says he will take any decision only after looking into all accounts what's right and what's wrong, not in any pressure or haste. He tells Karan that he is only thinking about his guilt and emotions and not about the academy.Karan replies that he is thinking about the academy only and accepts that his way of seeing cadets was wrong. He says he has understood two things; first he was wrong in misunderstanding Monami as rich, spoiled, privileged kid who has joined training academy only for adventure, if one's father is like Dr Mahajan who wants to destroy or crush other's dreams, it takes lot of guts to stand against him, second that every rich kid or person is not the same and he can’t hate everyone like that, just because of his past experiences. He adds that he'll punish himself if Col.Batra doesn’t and leaves from there.

💊Scene 5: Nikhil out of room for a walk

Nikhil is getting bored, so go out for walk when finds no one in the corridors. He puts his foot on some paint by mistake and continues to walk, leaving his footprints behind. He notices box of fire crackers hiding in a corner. He gets excited and takes it with him.

💊Scene 6: Canteen Discussion

In the canteen, Suman, Prem, Bala and other cadets are thinking about what happened in the training. SumanJi says that she feels someone has jinxed their academy, first inquiry set up against Karan, then Monami got shot, then she left academy and now Karan Sir acting like a Diwali bomb who could explode on anyone at anytime, matter is getting serious now. She adds they have to do something. Bala gives idea of bursting all firecrackers so that all evil eyes would get burnt into ashes all at once, just like how Ravan is burnt, victory of good over evil. Suman says if Karan sir will get to know about it then he will burn them all like Ravan. She adds let's give all the firecrackers to the kids outside the academy, so that atleast their Diwali can be happy as no one has mood to celebrate Diwali in the academy. PremJi says yes that would be right and all are just about to leave when Karan enters and says dismiss. He is also leaving, when he finds Sid standing at the door. 

💊Scene 7: Lost Firecrackers

Bala and SumanJi comes to the place where they had hide the firecrackers, but they don't find it there. They both think where did the crakers vanish. Sanjana comes there and asks them what they are planning to do. Bala told her that they had brought firecrackers and now it has been stolen, and the one who had stolen it has small footprints, showing her the footprints. Sanju scolds them telling the consequences if it is burnt on wrong place and tells them to go and find out the person. Koel listens their talks and gets tensed after looking at the footprints, guessing it correctly that they are of Nikhil.

💊Scene 8: Karan's First-aid by Siddharth

Sid and Karan are in medical room. Sid says there will be burning sensation but tolerate it and don't scream while bringing first aid for Karan. Karan says Sid that he don’t have to do this non sense to which he asks him whether he had said the same had it be Dr Monami Mahajan.Sid is doing his first aid. He asks him will Monami be glad if she comes to know about all what he's doing to himself, he means that he is quite twisted person. Karan gives him looks. Sid says he means he has dark core type of personality.Karan tells him that it is better for him to stay away from such a dark person because if will cross limits, he himself don't know what he would do. Sid says that he is now Monami's friend, if Karan has dark type of personality, then he is also not simple flat, he has complex personality too. He continues that she has done soo much for him and even after that people will say that Karan Shergill is unstable then she'll be heartbroken. Karan asks him what she has done for him. Sid stops and says that he shouldn’t have stayed silent if he was able to say. Karan asks him to say. Sid reminds him of prediction and deduction class and says that he knows her situation, who is her enemy. Karan remembers how Sid has told him about her father and Mahajan’s words as well. Sid asks him to use his own technique. He remembers Monami’s words as well. He wonders as to how he missed this and thinks that Mahajan has definitely blackmailed her. He decides to bring her back into the academy.

--------------------Episode Ends-------------------

📀Precap: Karan comes to Monami's home. Dr Mahajan says how dare he comes to his place. Karan says he comes to see how selfish can a father be and says motivational words to Monami.

WU by Kavya

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Episode 59 : 11th Nov. 2021

Nikhil walks into the training room with box full of crackers.

Suman and Bala are following the footprints, Koel sees it and goes behind them. She sees them fighting and runs towards the footprints. Suman and Bala go behind her but reach the room before.Bala snaps the matchstick from Nikhil's hand and throws the crackers away.

They both ask Nikhil who is he and how did he get in here. 

Koel comes there and sits on her knees. Nikhil runs and hugs her. Everyone else comes there and start asking questions. 

Koel falters while answering, Faizi saves her by saying he found the lost kid and brought him here. 

Sanj asks "je bam diwali k baad phodne wale the kya sirji"

Faizi defends himself by saying the rules of Academy are strict, kids can't be here. Sid feels something suspicious. 

Faizi dismissed everyone and later asks Koel to tell him about her son and cooperate if she wants to save him. Sid overheard them and asks Koel if that kid is her son.

Meanwhile, Karan comes to Monu's house and gets to know she's being sent to London. He talks to her and tells her to come back. Dr. Mahajan comes there and shouts at him. Karan tells him do whatever you want, I'm taking my best cadet back to the academy. Monu says she wants to go and they both leave. Dr. Mahajan shouts "Monami!"

Precap : Monu and Karan are returning to the academy.