Pulkit Samrat Coming on IF Radio!!

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey FriendsπŸ€—πŸ€—

Today I have some great news for all the Kisna Deewani's😳😳. Any guesses?

Let me beat around the bush a bit before I actually tell you all the wonderful news πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Pulkit Samrat. From the very first episode that he was introduced as Lakshya Virani in KSBKBT, he conquered the hearts of thousands of fans worldwide. (Ahem Ahem😳😳)

Starting his Career with commercials, Pulkit is here to stay. He has made a mark with his acting, and hopes to do explore even more avenues in the future.

He claims to be the next Mihir Viraani.Coming from Delhi, Pulkit says that the gruelling hours of shooting for Balaji does not bother him.

"I have to prove myself as an actor. I keep myself calm and cool by meditating everyday. It keeps me going,"

Jee haan, India Forums is bringing you an exclusive interview with this amazingly hot hunk very very soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Wait! Dont faint just yet.....to make this itnerview a sucess, please post all your questions in this thread ASAP. 20 best questions and 5 best messages will be selected and read out in the actual interview...πŸ˜‰. Please do NOT repeat questions!

So what are you guys waiting for ? Get started right away....something makes me feel that this is going to be the best and the most dhamakaydaar interview EVER! 😳

The last date for sending in your entries is the 1st of Feb 2007, Thursday, before 12 noon IST.

Pulkit fans interested in contacting him can also visit www.pulkitsamrat.com

Looking forward to your full support and co operation as alwaysπŸ˜›,

PS:Date and time of when the interview will be air shall be  confirmed and announced soon.😊

IF DEV Team

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye hoye!!!! Good for the Pulkit lovers! I however, am still just a Lakshya fan, not a Pulkit fan...

😊
miileerox4eva thumbnail
ooh mmyy good! this is sosooo exciting!! i cant wait! i just absaloutly llub him!!!!
im gna add my question and messages later!! (dnt wry it will surelly be there)
oohh i really hope my thing get chosen 😳
thnx so much sweeite and the rest of dev.team 4 making this possible 😳
blamed_x_myself thumbnail
aww.. that's so awesome.. i'll put some ?s up later!! and yes nimmi.. im a laksh fan too.. not that much of pulkit fan.. although i wish him luck for his future!! 😳
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
OMG..yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😊..Pulkit..God Bless You, and give you more sucsess..
I hope you continue to works hard and be praised..Congratulations again for winning a ITA award! Hope you have more to come! Now its become a must in my day to watch Kyunki and see you at least once! Well done for getting people who don't like saas/bahu drama's hooked to Kyunk!!iπŸ‘
Thanks for taking time to talk us fans and replying to our emails on your site! Keep smiling and always life because a wasted day is one with out laughter..you have beautiful eyes..πŸ˜†

Questions:
  1. Where do you see your self in 5-6 years..?
  2. Why do you think you got Lakshes role in Kyunki?
  3. Do you feel that long shooting hours are to much..or do you think your'll be able to take on another serial?
  4. What or who has been your greatest support before you has such a big fan following?
Luv u always..

Ouma
Thanks for the great news!!

Luv ya..

Ouma

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~ - 17 years ago
Lady In Pink thumbnail
My Questions:

1)Do you identify with the role of Lakshya? How similar are you to him in real life? What promted you to take up this role, did you always have a passion for acting, or did things just fall into place?

2)Among all your co stars in Kyunki, whom do you admire the most and why?

3)What is a typical day in your life like?
muskaan4ever thumbnail
omg!!!!!!! just want 2 let u know that Pulkit, U R THE BEST and i luv ya 😳 😳 😳 . luv those killer eyes of ur's( even though they r contacts) πŸ˜† i celebrated ur b'day in both indian and american time and took my family 4 a treat b/c it was ur b'day. keep up the gud wrk, hope u have more sucess down the career rd and remember: u got 1 big fan of ur's here. 😳
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Pulkit. I am a very big fan of your. You are very handsome person.

Do you Enjoy Working in KSBKBT?

Who is you fevorite co-star from Kyunki saas ( Male - female Both )?

Hope you have more sucess in your life and heve a wonderful life.

One more thing Happy New Year.

Lvu

nilapatel12 (Real name : Heli )

Edited by nilapatel12 - 17 years ago
NehaRai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FIRSTLY i wanna say tht U R BEST...so gud lookin and u rock dude!!! 😊 u simply r the best....

First question : - Do u like ur role in KSBKBT??
2) Do u belive in commitment??
3)R u planning to do movies or u happy with TELE??
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi pulkit im jennifer, im a big of urs, vat can i say about u, ur a rockstar, a superstar,ur so sweet n u hve such a cute smile,ur acting is simply mindblowing...😳

here r my questions 4 u

describe urself in 3 words?
have u ever been inpsired by a particular bollywood actor,if so vats so good about he/she dats inspires u the most?
how did u get into acting?
whats the most embarassing moment uve ever faced in ur life?
do u have any siblings?
ur favorite colour?
ur role model?
whats ur favourite dish?

pulkit plz do sing a song for me,any song will do πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lots of luv
jennifer.

Edited by jennymanoj - 17 years ago