Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabafat thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
kewl. phenomenal to have pulkit in an india froums interview. though hardly practical. and from an actors point of view, i was wonderignng what interest does he have in India being a british dominion, and how this affects Indian multemedia. so, basically, is Indian television being predominated by British ways, being kept the same, or is there enough social fabric (diversity) to tell? well. hard. yes. but im interested, politics and bollywood, in the eyes of our pulkit ^_^
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila
haila
haila
haila
Im still in shock
My Pulkit jaan is coming on IF
Hi Pulkit. My name is Shailee and I am a very big fan of yours. From the very first episode of KSBKBT, you made your biggest fan. You are extremely good looking and can act very well. You portayed the role of Lakshay perfectly. So far, you are the best newcomer known to Indian Television. All my friends also love you. I always fight with one of my best friends Zara for you. We mostly fight about who loves you more. Lol. Happy Belated Birthday Pulkit. May you have a successful career and a splendid life. ALso, I only watch Kyunki for you. I was going to stop but then I saw you and instantly changed my mind. You are the only reason I still watch Kyunki.
Yours Truly,
😳 Shailee 😳
beautiful100 thumbnail
omdzzzz dis is sooooooooooooo wikd im so excited!!!!! arghhhhhh i cnt stop smilin omg i cnt believ it lol

ok my questions:

1.how do you feel when you get female attention? πŸ˜‰
2.in the young generation who do you think is the best actor or actress?
3. who and describe your ideal women

i jus wana say i lov u pulkit n wat eva u do in da future hope u r successful and may u have a wonderful life ahead!!!!!!

love beauty πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by beautiful100 - 17 years ago
singh911 thumbnail
oooooooooooooommmmmmgggggggggggggg..muhh heartt just wenntt boom fatty booom booomm newayySzzz...imma be ebak latter too post myyy questionsz..ommg..ii luuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbb hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm annnnnnnnnnnddd hysz actyn alsoo..:)
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😳 I dont believe this!!!!!!the first day back on this forum and this news greets me!! Eishu I love u yaar!!!!!!! 😳
ok ok ok ok ok......this is my message

Hi Pulkit
I'm Chandni and I'm a big fan of yours altough not as big as the ones above me! πŸ˜† . I think you are very handsome and a total hottie and you have an awesome personality 😳 . I just hope that you have a happy life ahead of you...all I want is for you to be happy and get many offers from big directors from Telly world and also Bollywood. I wish you all the best in life and hope that we get to see your beautiful smile everytime we see you.I only watch Kyunki because of you and your amazing character. I'm in love with your eyes...you have the most mesmerizing eyes I've ever seen, and your personality is also very sweet, please dont change yourself for anyone because we all love you the way you are!All I have to say again that you rock and have a rocking life
Your Fan
Chandni
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh myy good.This is sooo awesome!I am soo happy.I will post my questions when my brain is functioning properly!*sickk*!

Love,

Roohani

PS-THANKS ALOT. 😳
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
OMG! I'm fainting. Pulkit on IF radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will think of a quetion. Thanks IF!
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

awesomeee 😳

mi msg😳

heyy pulkit!!..first of all..howz yuh?!..now lemme startπŸ˜›..yuh r an awesome actor..superb skills..nd haf dat killing smileπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..de combo cumz outt juzz greatt..i came across yur name wen i waz juzz browsin thru on google..wich lead meh 2 sum recent videos of kyunki.. i had stopped watchin dis show cuz meh nd mi family moved outta india 2 canada..nd we dun get starplus on mi satellite..buh i styll watch videos on net..ur intro in de show waz juzz perrfectt!!..itz all great..m a total fan of yurz now..m alwaiz singin 'woh kisna hai' dese daiz lol..we got sum similarities..lyk i went to APJ skool..o m soo proud..even tho yuh went to de college branch of APJπŸ˜›..damn it..y mi i onli 15πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..nd y dun i eva find guyz lyk yuh😳..even i used 2 live in delhi before we moved outta to canada..well datz abut itt..wishin yuh gud luck for de future!!

wid loadsaa luv❀️
Natasha😳
Edited by natashu - 17 years ago
star+ thumbnail
are u seriousssssss yesssssssss neways

Pulkit, if you wanted to act with someone from Bollywood,other than Rani Mukherji or Aishwarya Rai[for the heck of it=)]?
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG I M SOOOOOO XCITED!!!!!!! my 1st question...can i plz hv ur email!!LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
1. wat inspired u 2 become an actor
2. it iz rumored dat u n kt (4got her real name) are in love, iz it true?
3. how did u get hooked up with ekta's ksbkbt
4. were u alwayz interested in acting
5. wud u want 2 work in a bollywood / hollywood films...n why??
6. (***PERSONALQ**)do u hv a gurlfriend? if no, wat kinda gurl r u looking for ?
7. how does it feel like working in ekta's soaps...n hv sooo many gurlfanz all crazy abt u? (LOL)
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
k i n done!! LMAO...i hope u ppl chosse all my Qs