Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babydoll_1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
My question is
1. What fruit do u resemble as your personality?
Ok this is not a question, but I really luv u and I would want u say I love u back to me lolz!!
ps: Whats ure email address?? 😊 😊
--sneha-- thumbnail
OK here's goes...........
1> which colour do u like?
2> who was ur first crush? 😛
3> does ur aim really 2 B actor?
4> wht is ur email adress??? 😳
sq174121 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey pulkit..This is Sana here....im a total crazy fan of urs!...whenever u cum on my tv screen i cant take my eyes of u!!i never feel luking at nything else!!...im so absorbed in watching u that i dont even realize how quickly the 30mins pass by..Plz plz plz can u do sum other serial too so that we can c more of u!?!
n one other question have u ever visited india-forums b4??..i hope u have a wonderful career as an actor! 😃
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pulkit,

I just want to say that you are truely spectacular. your acting is wonderful and everyone simply loves you keep up the fantastic work! 😃

Ok I have one question:

How was it when you first came into the Indian Television industry? Was it scary at first? Was it hard to adjust to or did life just carry on normally? 😊

Love you pulkit

Your fan,

Lika 😊
star+ thumbnail
Hey Pulkit,

It's crazy ol' Roopsi again....I just wanted to ask u whether u would ever want to live anyplace else in the world besides India if u weren't an actor?If so,where?

Thanx and hopefully u can Answer this.....(I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove uuuuuuu!) 😛
puya thumbnail
first of all i want to say hi to you Pulkit 😛 i just see the Kyunki Sass Bhi Kabhi Bahu thu beacuse of you your very handsome 😉 my question is do you like working in KSBKBT? and who is your favorite actrees and actor in KSBKBT? 😊 do you have Girl friend?
ajnabi143 thumbnail
can anybody tell me when his interview is going to air?
unnati72003 thumbnail
hey i have one question to ask him...
pulkit if you where to asked by suraj barjatiya ji to be in his next film hero- a film that is similar to "vivah" and also asked by karan johar for a film like "kal hi na ho" at the same time which one would u choose to go for?

i hope i m not too late to ask for it...

love
unnati
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

thts kool so who won?

Edited by aishu_fan - 16 years ago
kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
2 of my questions got chosen....:D

soo happy lol ... but this thread is very old....almost a year now.