Episode 358: The masterpiece episode in BB History!

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello BB Fam 🤗

So, I would like to dedicate this thread to the mindblowingly fabulous and spectacular episode that was Episode 358. It was probably one of the BEST episodes in BB History. They have surpassed all the previous gems they have given us with this one episode and it deserves all the love and more from us for the beauty that it was.

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

Colin Powell

Right from the direction to the acting to the writing to every single part of this particular episode was perfection.

I cannot find the words to describe how wonderful this episode was for the entire fandom, I will try to write a longer review once I am over this HIGH that they have sent us on after giving us this episode but for now, All I would like to say is:

I am PROUD to be a fan of this show, I am PROUD to be a part of this journey, I am PROUD of the entire cast - actors se lekar writers se lekar director se lekar assistants, spot boys, sab ke sab, I have only this to say:

Tum Bohot Mast Kaam Karta Hai - Meme Template

Though, we are quick to criticize the cast in regards to mistakes they make, I feel we should be just as quick and more enthusiastic when it comes to appreciating them for the wonderful episodes they give us.

I know this show has not gotten it's due and it deserves so much more than what it gets but as fans, I really hope and wish this team can realize how MUCH we love and appreciate them for what they present to us.

So kindly, post all your reviews, VM's, edits, anything and pour out all your love on this thread and let's try to reach our positive vibes and love for the entire cast! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rin...❤️

First of all thank you for making this thread...🤗

This episode is the best one so far.

I can't even begin to express my happiness with this episode...

I am so glad how beautifully they have handled the topic of CONSENT in the episode... We rarely get to see such scenes... BB once again has proved why and how it is a unique show...

And all the credit goes to the makers, writers, Directors, producers, actors, crew members... everyone... Only when all the people involved put their best efforts, we get to see something as beautiful as this...

Thank You BB TEAM FOR GIVING US THIS GEM!

PS. I have made a short VM on Memeruddh content of today's epi...will be posting it soon...smiley36

Tothesky.m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly what I think from a neutral perspective is that, this show has always been excellent 

Be it preleap or postleap what impresses me most is the  character of anirudh roy choudhary and bondita the most 

Be it called as care , affection ,love ,devotion or "fitoor " at different stages of their life but this feeling has grown deep in our hearts 

About the thing which I would certainly like to mention is that there are no bullshit concepts like memory loss , punarjanam , bhoot bhootni,dayyan and list goes on (personal thoughts no offense )

Unlike other tv serials where all these are common and nowadays that 2nd marriage or cheating in marriage concept which is proudly shown and people also see them 

I think people have certainly forgotten basic morals of society 

Bact to the point barrister babu certainly hits on the social evils be it

Menstruation , widow equality ,right to education for girls and martial rape and what not 

Small small details of the show have biggest message for society 

As a regular viewer I appreciate the cast for their hardwork and proud of them for not copying cheap tracks of other shows just to get trp 

Thanks to stick around basic concept of the show that is social reform 

#BRAVOBARRISTERBABU

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging Rinn.

The only word that comes into my mind after watching today's episode is IT WAS A MASTERPIECE.👏👏

I loved the subtle way in which Kali ThakuMaa gave sex education to the girls present there(without making it inappropriate or immodest). She's quite chilled out and cool for a woman of 1850s😎❤️

The matter of consent was presented very beautifully by the makers. Without consent if the deed is done then it is MARITAL RAPE(if they are spouse), even if there is love between the couple. NO MEANS NO.

And lastly we got a mellowed down version of Ani's chillam chilli.😎

In short it's an episode worth watching thousand times ever❤️ After each episode I become prouder of stanning Aniruddh Roy Chowdhary, but today I am proud of loving Bondita Das.❤️

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Rinnie for tagging me

Well I must say this is one of the best episodes of BB....The topic raised about consent was handeled with so much grace .... Proud to be a BB fan 💕💕💕

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you rinnie for tagging me😳. I really liked how gracefully they showed consent 👏unlike lots of other shows and movies . Also the fact  that bondita knows the concept of intimacy☺️ but not the details was pretty authentic for a girl who grew up in 1940's and studied in catholic hostel .

Shinemoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me😊dear kabhi kuch cheezein dekhkar speech less ho jaye ho♥️ whi haal hai Mera kitna wonderful episode khoobsurati se dikhaye Ani n bon ki chemistry bon I love it

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Res can't wait to see epi ☺️

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all, a BIG thank you Radhika for making this thread...

Ek baat bolu ARC ke tarha tera emotions bhi extreme hai😆 kaal kitna gusse me thi aur ajj dekho...😉

Ok, review dene se paheli ek baat bata du maine pura epi apni unglion ki bich se dekhi🤣

My review-

1. Yeh Ani kone mai khari hoke ladkio ki baate kyun sun raha hai...besharam babu😆 aur uska expressions🤣 bechara khade khade pasina pasina ho raha hai☺️🥵

2. Bon Kitna innocent hai yaar  mai toh iska SR ka description sunke hasi ki mare mera gaal dukh raha hai🤣 so iski knowledge kiss tak hi simit hai...koi baat nahi Ani sikha dega😈 jab Bon ne kiss kaha toh Ani ki anke😳 dar gaya tha bechara 🤣isko yeh sab kase pata...phir jab Bon ne kaha ki usne suna tha tab jake bechare ki jaan mai jaan ai...

3. TM 2.0 is such a sweetheart 🥰 

4. CC, Bon tera tha kab jo tu use wapas payega😆

5. Now, the best part...the highlight of this epi...RuDi ki romantic scene i don't have good enough words to describe it...to describe them...but I'll try😳

Firstly, the full moon 🌕 really set the mood...

yeh possessive babu ko bilkul nahi pasand ki Bon kisi aur se kuch bhi sikhe...he was teasing her but mostly he was testing her aur Bon uske ummido per khadi utri👏 and he was so proud...

This is our Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury 😍👏😍...he is more precious than any treasure in the world...why is he fictional 😭 why!?! Why?? WHY!!?

So because he is fictional toh mere taraf se uss puri team jinhone ARC jasa character ko banaya...

Today, AnVisht, the writers, the camera crew, the editing team and of course Mangesh sir outdid themselves👏👏👏

Tbc...

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

First of all, a BIG thank you Radhika for making this thread...

Ek baat bolu ARC ke tarha tera emotions bhi extreme hai😆 kaal kitna gusse me thi aur ajj dekho...😉

Ok, review dene se paheli ek baat bata du maine pura epi apni unglion ki bich se dekhi🤣

My review-

1. Yeh Ani kone mai khari hoke ladkio ki baate kyun sun raha hai...besharam babu😆 aur uska expressions🤣 bechara khade khade pasina pasina ho raha hai☺️🥵

2. Bon Kitna innocent hai yaar  mai toh iska SR ka description sunke hasi ki mare mera gaal dukh raha hai🤣 so iski knowledge kiss tak hi simit hai...koi baat nahi Ani sikha dega😈 jab Bon ne kiss kaha toh Ani ki anke😳 dar gaya tha bechara 🤣isko yeh sab kase pata...phir jab Bon ne kaha ki usne suna tha tab jake bechare ki jaan mai jaan ai...

3. TM 2.0 is such a sweetheart 🥰 

4. CC, Bon tera tha kab jo tu use wapas payega😆

5. Now, the best part...the highlight of this epi...RuDi ki romantic scene i don't have good enough words to describe it...to describe them...but I'll try😳

Firstly, the full moon 🌕 really set the mood...

yeh possessive babu ko bilkul nahi pasand ki Bon kisi aur se kuch bhi sikhe...he was teasing her but mostly he was testing her aur Bon uske ummido per khadi utri👏 and he was so proud...

This is our Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury 😍👏😍...he is more precious than any treasure in the world...why is he fictional 😭 why!?! Why?? WHY!!?

So because he is fictional toh mere taraf se uss puri team jinhone ARC jasa character ko banaya...

Today, AnVisht, the writers, the camera crew, the editing team and of course Mangesh sir outdid themselves👏👏👏

Tbc...

6. Finally, RTM 21 ko perfectly use kia😍 that scene combined with those words... Sach bolun toh mera heart nahi soul ko touch kar gaya🥰 

7. And that forehead kiss...and the hug

So pure...so SO beautiful...

8. Aww...🥺😭 that shadi ka joda is truly is more valuable than the most expensive joda...and the way Bon accepted it ...i swear i cried😭 

Please makers shadi ho jane do🙏 inn dono ki itni sare emotions khali maat jane dena... please🥺