Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 01 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dev tells Sanjana that he was looking for an architect , interior designer , low cost but modern ideas for middle calls families .

He was happy to hire her for that purpose , henis impressed with her designs .

Dev accepts her serendipity, and she feels it’s destiny has brought her here . He welcomes her  to Ishwari enterprises .

After working hours Sanjana is having trouble looking for cab , Dev offers her lift to Houzkhas area where broker was waiting for her .

At Bose house Sona is reading the news paper , Bijoy has kept a PG and he has already spent the entire deposit given by the PG .

Sourabh assures the moment he gets a job he will return the money . Bijoy disapproves the idea of giving Sona’s room to the PG n stuffing her stuff into the tiny store room

Sona has shopping to do at Houzkhas . She leaves after assuring Bijoy that the arrival of a new guy in the house will surely change Baba’s mood .

At Houzkhas Dev has vehicle break down and Sanjana and Dev get off the car to check , they also check the latest cricket match scores . They get excited over the cricket scores . 
Sona spots Dev n a girl  together on the road .she recollects Elena’s warning , also the remark of marriage counsellor , she notices Dev’s comfort level with the girl n gets suspicious 

when she returns home she wonders who could that girl be !! 

Ishwari n GKB use Alexa  to find out Who was Dr Navya Anand …. whose connection was found with Devakshi . Ishwari is shocked  Dr Anand was a psychotherapist, and marriage counsellor.

Ishwari is annoyed Sona had take her son to this psychotherapist.GKB scares Ishwari about Sona divorcing Dev n seeking huge alimony .

when Dev returns home Sona confronts him about Houzekhas visit 

He denies .but then she says she had seen him with a girl .

Dev then gets excited at the thought of Sona getting jealous . He teases her for this . Dev informs that girl was his bouquet chor and new designer at his Ishwari enterprises . 
sona then smiles and asks him to freshen up n come to enjoy his fav samosa chaat she had prepared in hot air oven .

Dev is excited about this . 

next morning he checks out the Internet on how to impress wife . He learns the shayari and recites it to Sona . Sona gives him a fake smile n asks him to join her to therapist office .Dev gets unsettled at the thought of the  counselling sessions . Ishwari watches them leave together n recollects what Alexa had said . GKB then instigates Ishwari against Sona for hiding truth from her and was planning to divorce with huge alimony from Dev . She would leave Dev penniless. 

Ayush and Soha play a prank on Golu and he gets scared of a stuffed toy chimpanzee . He gets annoyed with Soha for playing prank on him, and he does “Katti “ with her . Soha is happy to have Ayush as her friend . 
 At office Sanjana is handed appointment letter by Dev . He offers her  handsome salary and she states it was much more than her expectations n experience.
player Sanjana  thinks she will use this opportunity to get to know all about Dev’s life n his khargosh . 
soon Dev shows her some details of the upcoming projects that he had in his lap top , he seeks her new ideas 

Precap

Sanjana sees the desktop picture of Dev’s laptop.

It had Devakshi with the three kids 

Sanjana is taken aback 

GKB and Ishwari barge into the counselling session of Devakshi shocking everyone , 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayugayathri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

but wasnt sourabh was a partner in sona's business

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayugayathri

but wasnt sourabh was a partner in sona's business

Yes he was in the last season .. am sure Sona has thrown him out . smiley37

Just imagine the guy is married has a kid yet he is unemployed smiley44

==================================================

DRAFT

Hello Friends !!!

Here comes that day when we greet our Admin, our Vijay Sir or 

Vijay Bhai, as most affectionately love to call him.

The one person who is omnipresent in India Forums and the person who has the

solution to all our problems.

Balloon Clipart #2867813 - PNG Images - PNGio   

Group of blue balloons isolated on white Stock Photo by ©Funniefarm5 15536267

Buy/Send White & Blue Roses Chocolate Cake 1 Kg Online- Ferns N Petals     

Your sincerity inspires us... 

Your hard work, honesty and gentleness motivates us ...

You set a great example for all of us ....

Blue Orchid Bouquet | Giftsmyntra.com

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yes he was in the last season .. am sure Sona has thrown him out . 🤣

Just imagine the guy is married has a kid yet he is unemployed 

He is busy on Junk food🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Why don’t send Ishuwary to ECT ( electro convulsive therapy) at mental hospital..

OMG one side Ishu another side Crazy Sanjana 😆😆😆

Thanks my dear Su

It is because of you only Dev & Sona conversation I watched rest all fast forwarded 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you su 😘 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sourabh was a partner with both Sona and Jatin😲

Now, he is unemployed and Sona doesnt' seem to be bothered at all.... what nonsense  

And... again Ishwari turns negative along with GKB... 😕

Iss serial ko kya naam dhoon ... ayyO 

Shaheer has also conveniently gone to promote his PR 2 🤔  

Thanks for the WU Suta 🤗

Viji

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why did she throw him out. I mean he is her brother. And the whole reason for starting a new company in the first place. 

I feel there is some very big reason why Saurabh is no longer part of her business 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sourav is not a responsible person to start with 

I still remember how Sona was struggling when she lost the job because of Dev and her purse was empty still he was asking money and was spending money on one buy one free items .

Most of the one buy one free item sale are to lure the customers to spend more nothing else .

It is like scam

When struggling no job still no one even corrected him!

What kind of an attitude 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sourav could have been irresponsible I guess , Sona could have had enough or they changed story line 

PR ..did he mention that in this serial ?

I didn’t feel like watching certain I just fast forwarded only Dev & Sona part I watched ..and the pre cap 

I couldn't stand the rest of the episode 

😂😂😂

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago