Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Jaan kumar sanu also tweeted "i wish every sidharth shukla ko shehnaz mile.aaj jo dekha yaakeen karne mey waqt lagega.stay strong shehnaz"

Sana is in deep shock, pata nehi kaise hoga:((

This 2 year's happiness just banished in one second. how life changes in a moment! When we were bashing sid in ddt every moment,we even didn’t know do sal baad ye din dekhenge and will feel numb!!!

Edited by SushantForever - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

BB ka editing kya hai.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If you had seen LF of akshara and neha and pratik fight about work. They carefully edited Divya ka ek simple sentence. Aap log hawaa mein kyon baat kar rahey ho. Ek doosrey ke saath baar karo as all 3 of them were talking to each other looking in a diff direction about each other. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

BB ka plan hain Divya ko neekall this weekend. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Even before gaaba πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Since when did BB dictate duties? This Akshara is mad or what. Isko nikalo, no duties no entertainment just a forever sulking face with hatred in eyes. 

Sastee duplicate Shetty or ramu chaachaa ka new fight. He admitted openly that he stopped talking to Divya only because of her. Yeh senior citizen ka problem kya hain. She is telling Raqesh to compromise. Bechaara show me aapkey Ramu chaacha or make up artist ban Gayaa hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

she is like whole day I kept a smile for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Huh? Khoosh Khood naheen reh saktee ? She wants to go back to person when she entered and she can’t recognize herself anymore πŸ˜‚. I think this senior citizen is in her own show in her mind while we seeing BB where dominatrix has made Raqesh into ramu … sahee phass gayaa hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gaaba is talented artist. Poetry was good. Skit was good and so was the song …. even if evicted he should have a future … BB galat season mein aayaa when bitching senior citizens is focus versus his ability to show some of these talents more … 

Nia out of house matlab back to gheesa peeta stuff rest of week now. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I still can’t believe Shukla is no more. 

A file photo of Sidharth and Shehnaaz on the sets of Bigg Boss OTT.

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I still can’t believe Shukla is no more. 

A file photo of Sidharth and Shehnaaz on the sets of Bigg Boss OTT.

Seriously yaar. A dude whose season I never watched nor anything else. I felt so bad. He clearly was not only successful but doing great career wise … with huge fan base. IF pe to he is constantly number 1. Feel bad. :(. 

Stay strong … 

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Haan yaar hum logon ka bura haal ho gaya sun ke...unn logon ka pata nahi kya haal ho raha hoga

May Lord have mercy on them

Dekhte dekhte itna healthy physically fit  insaan khatam ho gaya

May be some post covid effects 

Whatever be ...bohat afsosnaak bohat hi zyada

Pratyusha aur ab ye 

Omg. I had no idea Pratyusha also passed away. I just googled and saw since I saw your post. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. Season 7 shaayad mera first thaa … Such a tragedy also…..gosh. Now I feel worse even … 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

A day has passed and I still can't wrap my head around this. It feels like a personal loss, I genuinely liked him so much 😞. BB dekhte hue kuch contestants se itni attachment ho jati hai. It's heartbreaking to realise that Sid is no more and would never get to see that million dollar smile again πŸ’”. Life is unfair sometimes.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

Media will make their own speculations.

Don't believe them.

Media wale itne insensitive hote hai in sb cheezo me. I was watching some clips jisme his friends and family members were visiting his residence and those news wale as usual were constantly barging in their faces with those damn cameras. Worse was the clip where an aged lady, I think she was his maasi, was visiting and she was obviously crying and not in a good state, but some journalists were shoving their mics and cameras down her throat with insensitive and stupid questions. Insaniyat naam ki cheez nahi hai, thodi si TRP ke liye itna neeche gir jate hai ye media wale πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Harassing the family members and friends at a time like this. Shameless and pathetic!!

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

https://twitter.com/viralbhayani77/status/1433703099030380553?s=21

πŸ˜”

Edited by Cookermaichane - 2 years ago