Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Do you think this was before or after his party 😆 He posted this in the week of March 24th (which is after his birthday)... I'm sure he was besotted by her after his party 🤣

after a party with her ✨excellent dance moves✨, he had to fall 🥺❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoebe16

It could be after his party. But what surprised me was his comment.  I mean who comment like that 😂 😂. It was very..... I don't know how to describe it🤣

Again, he always reminds me of the class clown/super energetic kid that just says the first thing that comes to his mouth whether there is future regret or not 😆 

I'm pretty sure she was overwhelmed (since they didn't have that much BTS related pics until the wedding), so I think he changed tactics a little. He probably went from wolf mode to puppy mode... telling her lighter jokes, reading up on some of her favorite things, figuring out what she liked/did not like to do... and I think Bikaneer really helped him out since she pretty much was trapped there 🤣

I still think they would've worked out without Bikaneer... just that it would've taken them a longer time

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Again, he always reminds me of the class clown/super energetic kid that just says the first thing that comes to his mouth whether there is future regret or not 😆 

I'm pretty sure she was overwhelmed (since they didn't have that much BTS related pics until the wedding), so I think he changed tactics a little. He probably went from wolf mode to puppy mode... telling her lighter jokes, reading up on some of her favorite things, figuring out what she liked/did not like to do... and I think Bikaneer really helped him out since she pretty much was trapped there 🤣

I still think they would've worked out without Bikaneer... just that it would've taken them a longer time

oh, milkwa, what I'd give for you to be my best friend ❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

oh, milkwa, what I'd give for you to be my best friend ❤️

Lol, even if there is an ocean + land mass separating us, I can still be your internet best friend 😆 ❤️

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm falling in love with you and your analysis ♥ ♥. 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Lol, even if there is an ocean + land mass separating us, I can still be your internet best friend 😆 ❤️

🥰internet best-friends🥰 it is 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Haye this makes me so happy 

Do you think raavi would be closer friends w akshay and not kanwar if they had stayed back in mumbai?🤢

Or would KD have found a way to sideline akshay in mumbai too? 😂😂

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don't know about their story but i believe everything you say 💯❤❤🤗

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Haye this makes me so happy 

Do you think raavi would be closer friends w akshay and not kanwar if they had stayed back in mumbai?🤢

Or would KD have found a way to sideline akshay in mumbai too? 😂😂

I don't think she would've bonded with akshay utna. Kdice are polls apart but there's something between them(like he said connection so rare🤪) they were bound to come together. Banda pura fida tha and he didn't shy away from showing it😆❤