Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Pia asked Abhay, u didn't tell me why sudden rush to Dehradun? Is there any problem . 

Abhay looked at her debating in his  mind that he should tell the reason to Pia or not ! 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Modifying to match aaru’s—-

He decided to share the news with her later next day not wanting to spoil the mood, “tomorrow now you just enjoy’ said he and led her deeper in the heart of the forest. 

In the middle of the forest surrounded by trees, Piya found a tent, decorated with orchids - her favorite flowers. There lay two wooden chairs, with candles on it. The sweet aroma of lavendar filled her senses as Abhay pulled out a chair for her. She sat there, watching the gleaming yellow- red colors of fire as Abhay poured the wine. After so long had they found time to be alone and the thought of being with him in secluded area gave her goosebumps overall. She sat there blushing at the idea, unaware of Abhay’s gaze which was focused only on her.

😳

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

He decided to share the news with her later next day not wanting to spoil the mood, “tomorrow now you just enjoy’ said he and led her deeper in the heart of the forest. 

In the middle of the forest surrounded by trees, Piya found a tent, decorated with orchids - her favorite flowers. There lay two wooden chairs, with candles on it. The sweet aroma of lavendar filled her senses as Abhay pulled out a chair for her. She sat there, watching the gleaming yellow- red colors of fire as Abhay poured the wine. After so long had they found time to be alone and the thought of being with him in secluded area gave her goosebumps overall. She sat there blushing at the idea, unaware of Abhay’s gaze which was focused only on her.

She finished her wine quickly, eager for just the demo he promised. Abhay cleaned the corner of her lips of wine with his tongue, eyes blazing the deepest of blues. It was quiet and calm, but soon that would end too. The poor tent, it was likely not to survive this night. 

He held her close, and showered her with kisses and tender bites down her neck. He particularly liked the taste of her blood with the wine. Soon they found themselves inside the tent, breaths mingling and heat rising. 

"What are you waiting for, Abhay?" She whispered, biting his ear. He chuckled.

The zipper to the tent slowly closed, and he gave her a demo to remember for a lifetime. 

The End. 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Jungle Mein Mangal Returns

At last, finally married. Finally together forever. Abhay and Piya returned to their Mumbai residence as newlyweds, in the late night.

“I’m so tired!” Piya said, flopping onto the couch. Abhay pinched her cheek, and rolled the suitcases to the side. 

“Let’s get you to bed then.” Abhay replied, lifting her into his arms. “We can unpack later.”

The doorbell rang as soon as he crossed the bedroom threshold. Piya frowned, and rubbed her eyes.

“I’ll check.” Abhay said. 

This late, there was no one to expect. He opened the door, and found Haseena standing there, with a suitcase under her hand. 

"Mom?" Abhay was shocked to see her standing at their door and that too with a heavy suitcase. 

It looked like she's come here to stay for a very long time. Abhay gulped hard. 

Piya came out in the hall to see what was taking Abhay so long, he was still glued to the door so she went ahead to look with whom he was talking. 

"Abhay, who's at the door?" Piya finally asked when she failed to peep over Abhay's shoulder. Damn his height. 

"Next time I'll make sure to wear my heels before I start my jaasoosi." Thought Piya.

Haseena appeared in Piya's view, with a warm smile. Piya tried to keep awake and greeted her.

"Oh mom, you're here." She looked at the suitcase. Then she felt more tired. "Come in. I'll just be back."

Abhay took the bag. Piya ran into the kitchen, tearing open one of the blood bags that Abhay kept in the nearby ice chest, and emptying it into a clean mug. She shoved it into the microwave. She didn't know how many times she pressed the button in her sleepiness. 

Haseena was seated on the couch. Piya quickly handed her the mug.

“Mom, here’s your garma garam khoon.”

"Piya, what kind of behaviour is this? The khoon isn't garam at all. Go and heat it up again." Said Haseena, handing over the mug back to her. 

“This khoon is colder than my body.” Haseena muttered under her breath. 

Piya glares at Abhay hearing Haseena and he gives her a "What can I do?" look. 

*Piya takes the mug angrily and shoves it in Abhay's hands.*

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Asked Abhay, confused by her behaviour. 

"Do whatever you want! No, wait, go and heat it up for mom!" Said Piya in an authoritative tone.

*Meanwhile they hear another door bell* 

The door opens, revealing Chand on the other side. With roohafza bottle in hand, he decided to join his family. 

"Haseena, you forgot this."

Haseena nods, and takes it from him, then hands it to Piya as Abhay leaves to heat up the khoon again. 

"This is for you, Piya. Shagun ka tofa."

"Mom, what's there in this bottle?" Asks a confused Piya seeing a red liquid inside it. 

"Me and Haseena thought that you would like the taste of it, so decided to gift you this." Said Chand, making Piya even more confused with his answer. 

"I'm sure you would love it Piya." Said Haseena caressing her cheek. 

*Abhay shows up from the kitchen* 

"Dad? You're here too?" 

Abhay, taken aback by his father's arrival, mindlessly takes a sip from the mug. He looked disgusted from the cold blood. The microwave was broken, it seemed. 

Piya rushed past, holding the bottle of roohafza in her arms, like she was hiding a weapon. Abhay furrowed his brows.

*She's planning something....*, he thought. 

"Mom, dad, you guys can do your neck dance. I'll be back in a while and here's your chilled khoon as the microwave isn't working properly." Saying so, he handed the mug to Haseena and followed Piya to their room. 

"Newlyweds you see." Said Chand, making Haseena chuckle hearing his comment. 

The doorbell rung again. 

Piya went to open it but was pushed aside as Misha angrily stormed in, “no kabeer. How could you do this to me? I dont want to speak to you now”

“Misha baby.. but listen to me..”, kabeer walked after her. 

“Whats wrong with those two? Did Kabeer do something”, asked confused Abhay.

“I know my sister. I am sure its Misha overreacting.”, said piya

“Wanna bet? Looser does the dishes”

“You are on.”, said Piya and ran after Misha, “Mishu darling what happened?”

“ oh Kabeer was born and 25 years later i lost my bike”

“I banged her bike”, explained Kabeer in apologetic tone

Piya turned to Abhay with contorted face, “cheater! You read her mind didn’t you?”

Chand had to leave for Dehradun once again, and Haseena was situated in the guest room. Outside she heard Misha and Kabir’s voices, and wondered how they arrived in Mumbai this quickly.

Piya and Abhay were bickering in the kitchen. Well mostly Piya. Abhay was taking fun of the situation and talking to Misha and Kabir in the living room. She smiled at them, and went into the kitchen. Piya scrubbed at the dishes angrily. 

“Your sister is also here, Piya. Won’t you ask her for refreshments? You are now the bahu of the Raichand family. We have a reputation.” 

“Refreshments my foot. What am i to give her this blood”, muttered Piya under her breath.

“And we hvent had a single chance to be alone between abhay and me. I am gonna kill abhay.”, continued Piya as she struggled to open the rooh afza bottle.

Haseena could hear all of this pointless muttering, and shook her head. Piya had plenty of time to spend with Abhay, after the guests were attended to.

She took the roohafza bottle from Piya’s hands and opened it in one go. Piya calmed down and hastily thanked her, setting up glasses.

But before she could pour it in a loud bang from the living room made her startle. Both Haseena and Piya rushed outside to check the source of it. 

The bottle of rooh afza lay there.

“What happened?!” Piya exclaimed. Every passing moment was sapping her energy. She feared of falling asleep and crashing to the ground, not in Abhay’s arms. 

The door had slammed shut, Misha and Kabir out of sight. 

“They left, still fighting….” Abhay muttered. Haseena lifted her head. 

“I hope they solve it themselves then. Finally, some quiet…..” Haseena said, then looked at Piya. “Get some rest, both of you.”

Piya wasn’t fully listening. And Haseena by then retired to her own room, here to stay for longer than Piya wanted. 

*Please I just want to go to sleep….*, she begged in her mind, staring at the floor blankly. Abhay took her hand, taking her to the bedroom. 

No one remembered the roohafza bottle that now lay on the floor. 

“At last we are alone”, said Abhay locking the door gazing Piya and getting under the blanket by her side.

“God please Abhay i am tired.”

“Five minutes ago you were muttering to be alone with me.”

“You heard that? Aargh. Besides in those five minutes i had to do all the dishes alone.”

"Come here I'll give you a head massage that will relax you." Said Abhay, pulling her closer to himself. 

Piya was too tired to even say anything and let Abhay do the magic with his hands. 

She fell asleep within a few minutes and Abhay stopped with his massage seeing her sleeping peacefully beside him. He tucked her under the duvet and placed a kiss on her forehead which made her smile in her sleep. 

The moment he lied on his side of the bed, the door bell rung again and Abhay cursed under his breath. He looked at Piya who was still asleep and took a sigh of relief that the noise didn't disturb her sleep. 

Abhay was shocked to see that person at door, but he manages to speak and asks What are you doing here ? 

Camera shows Maithili face & she smirks .. 

“What the hell?”, said Abhay looking aghast.

Misha removed the mask seeing Abhay’s face. 

“Got you”, said she grinning like crazy person.

“We didn’t book the hotel”, said Kabeer.

“Mom’s in the guest room. Why don't you take couch for tonight. We shall figure something out in the morning.”

“Sounds good. What is that bottle of rooh afza doing?”

Abhay checked it, confused, he put it in fridge and went to guest room to get them pillow and blankets but found the room empty. Haseena was missing.

"What happened dude?" Asked Kabir, seeing Abhay's expressions. 

"Mom is missing." Said Abhay, pinching the bridge of his nose. He was literally in no mood to play hide and seek with anyone at this hour. 

He heard the sound of door knob behind him and saw saw Haseena coming out of Piya's room. 

"Mom, what were doing in our room?" Asked Abhay.

"Oh, I just went to check on Piya, she got tired a lot working all day." Replied Haseena. "By the way, how come Misha and Kabir are here? As long as I remember, you both had left fighting from here."

“They are crashing on couch for tonight. Tomorrow morning we’ll see what to do.”, explained Abhay. 

“Very well”

“Lets everyone just get to bed. Can we please? Its been long day”, said Abhay lazily. 

In less than half an hour, everyone settled down and Abhay went to his bed and found Piya sleeping soundly. 

He got under the covers and started playing candy crush on his phone.

Pia's sleep got disturbed because of Abhay shouting. She quickly get up and goes towards the balcony from where sound was coming. She was surprised to see Abhay shouting on his phone.

Abhay looks Pia and Pia asks yawning what happened Abhay, why are you shouting on ur phone at 3 a.m, why don't u sleep. 

Abhay replied frustrated  I am unable to pass a level after so many attempts. Can u believe it that Abhay Raichand can't crack a level, there is something wrong with this game. 

"God Abhay are you kidding me? You're shouting at 3 AM because of a game and the only justification you could give is that you can't clear a level?" Said Piya sternly, trying her best to not raise her voice and disturb other 'normal' people who sleep at this hour. 

"But Pi-" Piya didn't let him finish and said, 

"If you don't want to sleep then you can go and prepare breakfast for everyone, I got to know that Misha and Kabir are back too. I'm going to sleep again and don't you dare disturb me this time." 

Abhay pouted and went out of the bedroom. He checked the kitchen cabinets to find them all empty of food. “Need to shop for grocery”

He put on a brand new black jacket and stepped out of the house.

Piya woke up at around 6 and yawning she came out of her room. She looked around the house to find Abhay and when she didn’t see him anywhere she panicked and rushed to guest room. 

“Do you know where is Abhay?”

“Isn’t he in your room?”, asked Haseena lifting her eyes from her book.

“No I cant find him anywhere”

Haseena took a moment and told her that, “why dont you check in kitchen again?”

She followed her suit and went to kitchen.

“But i just checked a minute ago. You weren't there”, said Piya.

“I just came back. I went to get the fresh grocery for breakfast”, he replied breaking the eggs in pan as he tossed the veggies in other one, he asked her, “What happened to you?”

I was worried as you are human now n.. okay go cook, I am going to freshen up. Piya pecks on Abhay's cheek and left.

Haseena looks Abhay with pity and says Oh Abhay what has happened to u.. u are cooking in kitchen and all.

Abhay says tiredly mom why are u behaving like a typical saas then, aren't u a vampire saas and I still has some power left. Haseena fumes a bit and says okay then, go to kitchen now and I want fresh blood to drink otherwise ur guest will become my breakfast. 

At kitchen.. 

Cooking is almost done. Abhay is recalling whatever happened since last night while slicing fruits, how being human is affecting his life. He thinks I need to test what power I have now apart from reading mind. He looks at knife & cuts his palm .

The sparkling blood flowed on the kitchen floor. 

“Still a vampire!”, exclaimed Abhay.

or Still a human with same powers , Abhay thought.  His healing was although slow but Abhay figured out that vampire or not his powers are not vanishing but returning.

“Abhay chand wants us back! We need to leave for dehradun. Now!”

Haseena said rushing to Abhay. Abhay and Haseena quickly packed the bags as rest of the humans had their slow breakfast. 

Piya stared confusedly at Abhay. Why were the going back to Dehradun? She was hoping they’d stay here together instead, and alone. 

Her mood dropped steadily as breakfast continued. 

Abhay reading her thoughts came close to her and whispered, “dont worry darling we shall disappear in forests” 

Piya blushed and looked up at him. She always wanted to disappear into the forest with him. If there was anything she missed from Dehradun, it was the lush forests.

“And then?” She whispered back. Abhay smirked. 

“And then may be I can give you that demo that we discussed”, said Abhay in her ears with a wink.

“The one you offered me at Misha’s birthday party? That demo?”

Piya’s cheeks turned completely red. She tried to hide it, especially from Haseena’s perplexed gaze. Abhay took her to the side, and kissed her neck. 

“Yes, that demo. Why? Do you not want it?”

Piya shook her head.

“No, I do. But a demo would be too short, wouldn’t it?”

“Ahan. You want a full movie do you?”, asked Abhay teasing her with his signature smirk playing on his face. 

“Tu chal to sahi dikhata hu me tujhe movie bhi”

As soon as the couple returned to Dehradun, Abhay arranged a little date in the forest for the two of them. The air was crisp and cool, but Piya didn’t shiver. Abhay had lovingly wrapped his jacket around her bare shoulders. 

They held hands, and walked further into the depths of the trees.

Pia asked Abhay, u didn't tell me why sudden rush to Dehradun? Is there any problem . 

Abhay looked at her debating in his  mind that he should tell the reason to Pia or not ! 

She finished her wine quickly, eager for just the demo he promised. Abhay cleaned the corner of her lips of wine with his tongue, eyes blazing the deepest of blues. It was quiet and calm, but soon that would end too. The poor tent, it was likely not to survive this night. 

He held her close, and showered her with kisses and tender bites down her neck. He particularly liked the taste of her blood with the wine. Soon they found themselves inside the tent, breaths mingling and heat rising. 

"What are you waiting for, Abhay?" She whispered, biting his ear. He chuckled.

The zipper to the tent slowly closed, and he gave her a demo to remember for a lifetime. 

The End. 🤣

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail

Plot Summary: The palace of Pandher is a haunted place and nobody is aware of that. So what will happen when Abhiya and rest of the college students end up getting stuck there during their college trip. 

Note: Abhay doesn't know Maithili and isn't mourning around for her. Also ABHAY IS A HUMAN IN THIS OS.

Now let's see who starts writing on this plot and where this leads us to. 🤣

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago

Outside Pandher palace, near the edges of the forest, mount college students sat around unaware of the haunting stories. Few lay on rocks, few on the floor and few even lay on the trees. Everyone was bored out of their mind. They had their bonfire party, truth and dare, midnight trek but this long night didn't seem to end. 

“Okay boys and girls I have got answer to our boredom. A scavenger hunt. I have hidden one golden coin somewhere in the middle of that old ruins we found. Whoever finds it first gets to keep it.”, announced Misha. 

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

“One gold coin? Do I look like a beggar to you?” T mocked, as she touched up her makeup for some reason.

Misha ignored her, and turned to everyone else. Ruhi looked nervously at the direction of the ruins.

“But Misha….what if it’s…haunted?” She stammered.

“Haan so we have bigger bhoot. Look at the bimbo highness applying layers of makeup in that tiny mirror of hers. We will Use her to scare that ghost.”, said Misha pointing at T.

Kabeer and Abhay laughed hard at this as T stomped her foot.

simply.meghana thumbnail

“Excuse me! I’m no bhoot. And I’m not going anywhere, especially into those tacky ruins with the likes of you. Yuck.”

She turned her back and continued to dab her cheeks with powder. Misha rolled her eyes, pulled out a box of chits and held it before each and everyone. 

“We’ll make teams of two. Those with the same number will be partners.”

White-Lilac thumbnail

Everyone opened their chits excited to know about their partner. 

"Who's number 7?" Asked Piya, excitedly. 

Abhay came and stood next to her showing her his chit with the number 7 written on it with his signature smirk. 

"Kaun si kismat likhwa ke aaye ho dono jo humesha saath hi hote ho?" Said Misha, chuckling. 

"Shut up! Mish and open your chit." 

Misha was teamed with Ruhi and Kabir with Angad. 

"Where's my chit?" Asked T, finally getting interested in going in those 'tacky ruins' as she mentioned. 

"You don't need any chits. You already have a team of bimbos to accompany you, go with them." Said Misha.