||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 || - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Three couples and a trio of makeup ki dukkan entered the ruined palace of pandher. 

“Ewww its so dirty! So many cobwebs. My poor hair”, said T.

“Yeah if i were you i would be more worried about that tarantula crawling up your back”, commented Abhay.

“What??! Aaahhhh!”, screamed T jumping and running inside as her bimbo friends used a stick to try get rid of tarantula.

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

Everyone bursted out laughing seeing the scene in front of them. 

"Mishu you're pranks are always the best." Exclaimed Ruhi making T and her minions glare at Misha. 

"How dare you Misha? Tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho?" Shouted T at Misha. 

"Oh, I was just taking a test of your bravery and I'm glad to inform you ki tumne mujhe bilkul bhi disappoint nahi kiya." Said Misha, still trying to control her laugh. 

"Ok now enough of your pranks Mish, let's start our search for the coin. We all will go in different directions." Said Piya as her excitement knew no bounds after entering the palace. 

Piya has always been fascinated about old historical ruins and getting a chance to roam in them without any restrictions was like a dream come true for her. 

Little did she know that this dream come true palace is gonna haunt her for the rest her life. She chose to start her search from the chember’s of princess. 

“Really do you think Misha will hide coin in that?”, asked Abhay.

“Who cares about coin? I just wanna see the room of a princess.”, said Piya struggling to open the doorknob, “only if this door would open.”

“Hang on. Let me see.”, said Abhay pulling the knob out of the door creating a hole, “great.”

They bent down to see inside from the hole and found a red cloth piece kind of thing blocking their view.

"Wait I'll just try pushing this cloth aside." Said Abhay, trying to move the cloth. 

"Can't you break the door?" Asked Piya, eying his strong and muscular body. 

"You must be kidding right?" 

"Um no, I'm not." She said, poking his biceps with her finger. 

"God Piya, you're unbelievable." 

"I should get some benefits of having such a strong boyfriend." 

"I can give you other benefits too." He said caging her between him and the door. 

Abhay brushed his fingers softly across her cheeks and she blushed closing her eyes. He leaned close to her kissing her, forgetting the golden coin. 

A commotion from the other end broke their attention. Ruhi came running from the east corridor as Angad and Kabeer burst out laughing behind her with white sheets and candles in their hands.

“What happened?”, piya asked catching up with Ruhi leaving Abhay behind who rolled his eyes.

“Bhoot. I saw bhoot.”

“What bhoot?”

Misha slapped her on back and said, “idiot, that was no bhoot. It was Kabeer and Angad”

“What?”, exclaimed Ruhi and started punching both boys as they fell to the ground laughing. 

“Where is T and her chamchis btw?”, asked Piya looking around.

"She must be sitting in some corner and puffing her face with tons of make-up, instructing her fellow bhootnis to do the work." Said Misha, rolling her eyes. 

Kabir and Angad chuckled again and said, 

"Ok then, we are going back to search that coin."

They immediately rushed away from there and everyone knew it was just an excuse. Their next target is T and her minions. 

Misha pulled Ruhi away from there with her leaving Abhiya all alone once again in front of that door. 

Abhiya look at each other & Abhay said forget the coin, let's make it more adventurous smiley2 . Both then went in opposite direction in search of a no disturbance corner . 

As they left from there  , Princess chamber opened automatically , the red cloth which was covering a big portrait moves aside revealing the face of princess... 

Pia' face..

The princess stepped out the portrait. Her appearance perfectly normal as other except her gleaming red eyes. Misha came there laughing, “god here you are Piya. I was just looking for you. You should see what Kabeer and Angad did.”

She said as she held her hand and pulled her in the dark. Piya came back to that place looking for her wallet she had dropped and asked Misha, “who are you talking to? And whose hand are you holding?”

“Yours”, replied confused misha.

“Me? I was over there with my hands”, said Piya waving her hands in air. 

Misha’s eyes went wide as the ghost of princess came in the light and both the girls screamed, running.

“What are you doing? leave the hand and run”, said Piya stopping in between and telling Misha who realised was still holding the hand of ghost princess.

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

They were standing at the end of the corridor and realised that the princess's room was at the other end of the corridor yet Misha was holding her hand. Seeing the stretched hand of the princess, Misha screamed even louder and ran away with Piya. 

Piya crashed into someone and felt a pair of hands holding her waist to stable her. It didn't take her much time to realise that she collided with Abhay. She hugged him tight and was shivering in his arms because of her and Misha's encounter with the princess. 

Everybody gathered at the place where Piya, Misha and Abhay were standing hearing the loud screams of the girls. 

“Great and i got no one to take care of me”, said Misha as piya hugged Abhay.

“Aww sweetums i will hug you”, replied kabeer and fake hugging her.

“Shut up.”, replied Misha shivering as Piya held her hand.

“What happened?”, asked Abhay.

“Did u see T?”, asked Angad trying to control his laughter.

“Why would they be scared of T?”, asked Abhay

“Because we covered her entire face with pigeon feathers and cobwebs”, replied kabeer and angad hi-fing and laughing. 

“So guess no one is interested in knowing why we were screaming?”, asked Misha and Piya