Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Ooo yes, i just checked insta, ye saraab mein thi, sonya husan ki elder sister, sonya was suffering through schizophernia

Haan she will look too good as a vamp with danish, maybe even better than mahenur 

For now i think his best Vamp pair has been Mahenur πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Who do you think he has had the best chemistry with until now? 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

For now i think his best Vamp pair has been Mahenur πŸ˜†

Han mahenur looks good as vamp with danish 

But naazish thodi ayeza jaisi nai lagti, kuch kuch features 

narobi thumbnail

Minal for me 

narobi thumbnail

What about you?

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

People even say Sanam Chaudhary. But i haven't watched that show. 

Minal and him have fabulous chemistry going there. Especially cuz jts from both sides. Both are acting really well and putting effort. 

Now when i sit and think about Deewangi, i feel the  chemistry was more from Danish as Sultan and cuz of the story. Hiba's acting has been off at many places there. I realise that now. Also her character was annoying so it didn't help much. But no denying, they HAVE really good chemistry. This guy can romace a plank. So who are we kidding. 

That had really cute chemistry and looked every bit the couple in Haara Dil. They were love! 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

I would have thought of Rida from from Deewangi as well for  the pretty vamp role opposite Danish. But the way Sultan called her his little sister in the show, i will be reminded of that for life. Hence a big no for her. πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ€£

I remember how Rida used to make heart eyes at Sultan and he could have easily used her as a mean to get into the house, get related to Nageen and then tried to obtain her...but he did not do any of that. 

That's where I fell harder for his crazy ass πŸ˜†

Remember that one phone conversation where Sultan asks Nageen what she'd think about him marrying Rida? After Nageen gets all angry he's like "Arey tumhare sivah aur kisi ko sochne ki fursat hi kahan se mere paas...itni mushkil se toh mili ho tum mujhe. Tumhe kya lagta hai, ki main tumhe chodhke kisi aur se shaadi ke baare mein sochunga?" Then he smiles earnestly and is like "nahi nahi...aisa kabh nahi hoga. Pata hai main tumhara hoon...aur sirf tumhara hi rahunga." 

Damn it was so wrong but do I understand that?! Nope! Ovaries BOOM! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Han mahenur looks good as vamp with danish 

But naazish thodi ayeza jaisi nai lagti, kuch kuch features 

Haven't felt it so far yet. Both are extremely pretty and share a similar physique though. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

People even say Sanam Chaudhary. But i haven't watched that show. 

Minal and him have fabulous chemistry going there. Especially cuz jts from both sides. Both are acting really well and putting effort. 

Now when i sit and think about Deewangi, i feel the  chemistry was more from Danish as Sultan and cuz of the story. Hiba's acting has been off at many places there. I realise that now. Also her character was annoying so it didn't help much. But no denying, they HAVE really good chemistry. This guy can romace a plank. So who are we kidding. 

That had really cute chemistry and looked every bit the couple in Haara Dil. They were love! 

You are right about Hiba. The chemistry was from Danish's end. Haara Dil mein they were cute though. Sanam and he were fire together, even though in one show Sanam was the freak and in other Danish was πŸ˜†

He can romance a tree bro, idk how he does it πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Lol πŸ€£

I remember how Rida used to make heart eyes at Sultan and he could have easily used her as a mean to get into the house, get related to Nageen and then tried to obtain her...but he did not do any of that. 

That's where I fell harder for his crazy ass πŸ˜†

Remember that one phone conversation where Sultan asks Nageen what she'd think about him marrying Rida? After Nageen gets all angry he's like "Arey tumhare sivah aur kisi ko sochne ki fursat hi kahan se mere paas...itni mushkil se toh mili ho tum mujhe. Tumhe kya lagta hai, ki main tumhe chodhke kisi aur se shaadi ke baare mein sochunga?" Then he smiles earnestly and is like "nahi nahi...aisa kabh nahi hoga. Pata hai main tumhara hoon...aur sirf tumhara hi rahunga." 

Damn it was so wrong but do I understand that?! Nope! Ovaries BOOM! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ 

Yeh scene jake dekha hi padega ab

🀣🀣☺️☺️

Upar se gour description is not helping okay πŸ€£