Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey sorry!

yes I read it in the morning but couldnt really reply. It was a tough day at work or maybe night.

Anyway, it was really beautiful. You know what you should write not just fan fiction but something more bro.❤️

I so wish all this was true in the story line. And i liked the part where it all come down one moment for isra all the memories. And yes shahzaib being shahzaib. Hatss of to your efforts, 🤗you really light up the mood even though a shitty track is going on.

Anyway gear up tomorrow is tuesday, gear up for another creepy four episodes because #sehlengethoda 🤣

Edited by Puruuu - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hey sorry!

yes I read it in the morning but couldnt really reply. It was a tough day at work or maybe night.

Anyway, it was really beautiful. You know what you should write not just fan fiction but something more bro.❤️

I so wish all this was true in the story line. And i liked the part where it all come down one moment for isra all the memories. And yes shahzaib being shahzaib. Hatss of to your efforts, 🤗you really light up the mood even though a shitty track is going on.

Anyway gear up tomorrow is tuesday, gear up for another creepy four episodes because #sehlengethoda 🤣

Aww baby thank uu. 🤗🤗❤️ I might take up writing after all 😉😛

I wanted Isra to remember everything but in new context, thats why I put all that.

And vohi main sochu, subah se gayab ho aap, I thought maybe Janmasthami or something 😆

I swear kal thread kya bharega na 🤣 Itni gaaliyan padhegi Shahzaib ko kal 🤣

Ye thread 100 pages mna cross kar jaaye 🤣🤣

Seh toh lenge kyunki... # DanishKeLiyeKuchBhi ☺️❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Btw I am watching Game Show 😉😆

#YeZaalimDil ☺️☺️🤣

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Aww baby thank uu. 🤗🤗❤️ I might take up writing after all 😉😛

I wanted Isra to remember everything but in new context, thats why I put all that.

And vohi main sochu, subah se gayab ho aap, I thought maybe Janmasthami or something 😆

I swear kal thread kya bharega na 🤣 Itni gaaliyan padhegi Shahzaib ko kal 🤣

Ye thread 100 pages mna cross kar jaaye 🤣🤣

Seh toh lenge kyunki... # DanishKeLiyeKuchBhi ☺️❤️

Hahaha tomorrow shahzaib isra bashing yet again, its going to be fun and yet sad but now i have started liking bashing both of them 

Arrey yaar, my team decided to have off on 3rd due to money heist, so aaj working kardiya, wfh hi hai abhi tak toh but alot of things were piled up from my end only, and main sara din ishq hai ishq hai karti rehti hu 🤣 so i was really busy today.

Oh yes happy janamashtmi 

Will be watching through news channel only not going mandir ever since covid came up 

This is the second year consecutive 🤔

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Girls, u gotta watch this, from 2:18:57...there's a littel girl who comes on stage...that interaction made me so soft 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_PB-BrAiE

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Hahaha tomorrow shahzaib isra bashing yet again, its going to be fun and yet sad but now i have started liking bashing both of them 

Arrey yaar, my team decided to have off on 3rd due to money heist, so aaj working kardiya, wfh hi hai abhi tak toh but alot of things were piled up from my end only, and main sara din ishq hai ishq hai karti rehti hu 🤣 so i was really busy today.

Oh yes happy janamashtmi 

Will be watching through news channel only not going mandir ever since covid came up 

This is the second year consecutive 🤔

I cannot wait for more blonde moments tbh 😆

I wanna see what Isra does that makes Shahzaib take such an insane decision, apna stalker ke saath restaurant kaun jaata hai 🤣

Office walon ki kamaal priority hai yaar 🤣❤️ Unko pata hai tumhara everyday priority is IF? 🤣

I don't go to mandirs because of the crowds on the festival day, bahar se hi darshan kar leti thi but har saal ghar pe celebrate karti hu. Iss baar bhi kiya, kheer banaya tha and pooja ki ❤️ U made something sweet or no?

narobi thumbnail

I cannot wait for more blonde moments tbh 😆

I wanna see what Isra does that makes Shahzaib take such an insane decision, apna stalker ke saath restaurant kaun jaata hai 🤣

Office walon ki kamaal priority hai yaar 🤣❤️ Unko pata hai tumhara everyday priority is IF? 🤣

I don't go to mandirs because of the crowds on the festival day, bahar se hi darshan kar leti thi but har saal ghar pe celebrate karti hu. Iss baar bhi kiya, kheer banaya tha and pooja ki ❤️ U made something sweet or no?

I know kal kaafi active hona hai so i thought aaj kaam hi karlun 🤣

Nice nice, no no office doesnt know IF priority yet, but kab tak chhupegi idk 😆 but they do know that there is some paki actor i am following these days 🤣

My parents keep a fast which they open aftrr midnight darshan ke baad, its been a tradition since childhood, we go to our block mandir hi, so thats no rush as in not that much, but due to covid they dont even allow that much rush too, society decided altogether. Yes we have full meethaa home, kheer bhi, and bas abhi my parents had food so was busy there 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I know kal kaafi active hona hai so i thought aaj kaam hi karlun 🤣

Nice nice, no no office doesnt know IF priority yet, but kab tak chhupegi idk 😆 but they do know that there is some paki actor i am following these days 🤣

My parents keep a fast which they open aftrr midnight darshan ke baad, its been a tradition since childhood, we go to our block mandir hi, so thats no rush as in not that much, but due to covid they dont even allow that much rush too, society decided altogether. Yes we have full meethaa home, kheer bhi, and bas abhi my parents had food so was busy there 

Main kal pura subah padhne wali hu 🤣

Actually ek gaana dekh liya aur sunn liya maine, uska detox karne ke liye DT content dekh rahi hu, nahi toh khali fukat nightmares aayenge 🤣

Office walon ko mat batana, nahi toh extra kaam ke liye bolenge "tujhe Danish ki kasam" aur maanna padhega 🤣

That's beautiful yaar ❤️ 

This is my first Janmasthmi without my dadi, she was a huge Krishna bhakt, matlab bachpan se hi unka koi special connection tha, they say even as a baby she was inclined towards Krishna. We did aarti, played few bhajans and stayed at home. Nahi toh building mein kuch na kuch hota hi tha, pre-covid. I wanted to go to ISCKON this year...but koi nahi, next year ho jayega tathaastu ❤️

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Girls, u gotta watch this, from 2:18:57...there's a littel girl who comes on stage...that interaction made me so soft 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_PB-BrAiE

Oh my heart! Something about it was so sincerely cute! He must have remembered Hoorain in an instant. There was so much softness there in that reaction with the kid. ❤️❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Oh my heart! Something about it was so sincerely cute! He must have remembered Hoorain in an instant. There was so much softness there in that reaction with the kid. ❤️❤️

Ikr, immediately that paternal instinct was visible ❤️

And she was talking so cutely that he couldn't stop himself from giving her a kiss on the cheek 😳

Who can blame him, I'd do the same 😆❤️

Btw, on a lighter note, that girl has lived what most fangirls have wanted 🤣🤣