Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I can’t quote your every post but moral police kisney banaya aapko - Neha has freedom to do what she wants with who she wants - married or not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.   

am not even gonna comment on rest but yeah moral policing kuch zyaada ho Gayaa :) 

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I can’t quote your every post but moral police kisney banaya aapko - Neha has freedom to do what she wants with who she wants - married or not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.   

am not even gonna comment on rest but yeah moral policing kuch zyaada ho Gayaa :) 

Listen i am sharing my opinion if you dont like it dont comment...i have right to share my thoughts like others. You can agree or disagree and You can give ur opinion but dont teach me what i shud think or say...neha is not my enemy and i have never met her i dont even care what she does..i am discussing what is happening on the show like others..people are calling everyone with different names( botox barbie, moose and moosa, spineless, ramu kaka)and all are laughing at those names....i just pointed something and all started teaching me morals..so from now on i wud stay away from all the topics..

If moderators wants to close this topic they can..

Thank you.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Listen i am sharing my opinion if you dont like it dont comment...i have right to share my thoughts like others. You can agree or disagree and You can give ur opinion but dont teach me what i shud think or say...neha is not my enemy and i have never met her i dont even care what she does..i am discussing what is happening on the show like others..people are calling everyone with different names( botox barbie, moose and moosa, spineless, ramu kaka)and all are laughing at those names....i just pointed something and all started teaching me morals..so from now on i wud stay away from all the topics..

If moderators wants to close this topic they can..

Thank you.

Arrey - i don’t even like neha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Apney apnaa pov deeya. Mainey apnaa. Mujhey moral policing lagaa. To bola. Yeh show aisa heen to hain πŸ˜‚. 

shaam daam dand bhed 🍾🍾🍾.