I hate each and everyone..except..

Posted: 2 years ago

I hate everyone in this house except gaba..i wont take akshara's name as she used to do the same when she was with prateik so she shud realise how it feels when someone bullies u.. i felt so bad for gaba today as he was frustrated that why nobody is suppoting him...i dont understand what does neha think of herself...i have never seen such a digusting women in my life..she thinks she is a teenager who will wear a bikini and people will go gaga over her..i actually wanted to puke when i saw that horrendous bikini she was wearing...she just wants to look younger and hotter with prateik which she is not...buddhi ghori laal lagaam...I really want to throw her out of the house..and whats wrong with shamita...now i can see she is very negative and dominating...and raqesh whom i liked.. didnt even take a stand for gaba...somewhere he was feeling bad about it but why not take a stand for this...bloody coward..

Dont even want to talk about trio...nishant is the puppet master and he is playing with all of them...he is not serious abt moose just playing his game so she doesnt go against him...prateik wanted to play fair as he knew they are gonna win anyways...so he felt like playing fair...bullshit..they think they can fool audience..

And divya now changing her game by instigating akshara..how cheap this women is...first she played with zeeshan and now these two..i so want kjo to throw her out then he can play kabhi khushi kabhi ghum with other housemates with dharma productions tag..nishant will be amitabh bachchan headmaster of the whole house...and all of them will be students of dharma productions college..

Sorry i cant tolerate bullying and gaba got bullied today by each and everyone...

You preach about bullying & here you're age shaming & name calling Neha.. ''buddhi ghodi'' at 38 years old really? That's disgusting! Practice what you preach first. 

Why should people take a stand for Gaba? and why is Gaba mad that people are not supporting him? In the nomination task, Shamita came to him and Akshara but they decided to trust Moose and Moosa instead. People are not going to do things to suit him and his game all the time. 

I also don't see what is wrong with Neha wanting to look or feel younger than she is or in choosing to wear a bikini or for that matter playing the game the way she wants to. Neha does not have to comply with anyone's definition of goodness. 

And finally, I think Akshara being with the other three is what made her look bad. I think she is looking so much better and probably being her real self now after moving away from the toxic trio. 

I didnt watch todays episode but seems like he said some inappropriate things about Neha and i hate tht kinda mentality. He was quiet all along but as soon as pressure and stress hit his mentality came out. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

You preach about bullying & here you're age shaming & name calling Neha.. ''buddhi ghodi'' at 38 years old really? That's disgusting! Practice what you preach first. 

I am not bullying neha...if it was shamita or moose or akshara it wudnt look bad as they are not married.. the way she behaves with prateik as a married women it doesnt look nice..and she was very angry on moose when she said all these stuff to her and now she is friendly with her..but gaba whom she knows for so long and even took a stand for her against moose..she threw him out of her life...

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

One more thing i want to clear that i am a women too...i am married and i also wear bikini and i am much younger than neha still i will never do chipka chipki with the boy much younger than me..and touch his bum and talk about being horny and all..so please dont teach me about these stuff...if its her game plan its fine if its not then she shud think about her husband as he is watching her...no matter how much understanding and trust you and ur partner has these things hurt..

Agree she is married and her Pratik having inappropriate "fun" and Nishant calling her a MILF makes me want to break the screen and  I don't like her as a person too. But her choosing pratik over gaba is okay with me because Pratik is more popular more active and he have chances to go far in the game. I only have problem with the way she left him with all those made up reasons.

But as far as this episode is concerned everyone is free to choose whoever they want to choose as their Boss Lady and Man. They can sympathize with him okay but no one owns anything to Gaba. It's his game he has to play it alone.

Also the way he started saying all those vulgar things to a woman without any reason is disgusting. As you said her husband must be watching he should be more careful with the words.

Originally posted by Voldemort033

Agree she is married and her Pratik having inappropriate "fun" and Nishant calling her a MILF makes me want to break the screen and  I don't like her as a person too. But her choosing pratik over gaba is okay with me because Pratik is more popular more active and he have chances to go far in the game. I only have problem with the way she left him with all those made up reasons.

But as far as this episode is concerned everyone is free to choose whoever they want to choose as their Boss Lady and Man. They can sympathize with him okay but no one owns anything to Gaba. It's his game he has to play it alone.

Also the way he started saying all those vulgar things to a woman without any reason is disgusting. As you said her husband must be watching he should be more careful with the words.

Yes..thats what i meant...nobody is gonna say anything to prateik as he has no partner but she has...this happened becoz she wasnt careful...having fun with friends is different..but this is something else..i have seen nishant and moose as well as shamita and rakesh they dont behave like that..rakesh is divorced and others are not married...so she shud be careful..

I just want to say one thing. Bikinis were primarily made as a swimwear for women. Not to make them look like a sex object to men. 

So a woman not being in a great shape too has the right to wear it. Women are not for men's viewing pleasure. 

Originally posted by camjs

Yes..thats what i meant...nobody is gonna say anything to prateik as he has no partner but she has...this happened becoz she wasnt careful...having fun with friends is different..but this is something else..i have seen nishant and moose as well as shamita and rakesh they dont behave like that..rakesh is divorced and others are not married...so she shud be careful..

She should be but even if she is not one cannot say you are moaning extra extra that's just not right... Two wrongs only make wrongs... Agree milind is a nice guy but he has to play his own game support or no support he has to...and that too with dignity hopefully

Edited by Voldemort033 - 2 years ago