Episode 170 : Ahilya rocks, Dhanaji shocks

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dwarkabai and co are discussing what to do about Ahilya when they're summoned to the court.

Ahilya asks Dhanaji, what would you do it a body part is poisoned and spreading infection to the rest of body, he answers cut it away. She says I believe the same. Then mentions about Pilaji Patil and his misdeeds. Tukoji tells everything in detail. Ahilya says that she wants him to tell Pilaji to stop this or they will have to take strict actions against him. Dhanaji says Ahilya, don't worry, I will explain him. Tukoji says I request you to call her choti rani saheb. Ahilya says it's fine as long as his support and cooperation is recieved. After the two leave, Ahilya talks to Gangoba and seeks his advice. He says that striking balance between relationships and administration is difficult but you're doing well. Ahilya asks Gangoba and Tukoji when and what will Dhanaji do? They should also have a backup ready and decides to station a few soldiers there just in case something happens,they would have evidences against Pilaji.

Harkubai talks to Banabai about the Mangalagaur preparations and convinces her to participate.

Gautamabai talks to Dwarkabai and Seetabai, she manages to convince Dwarkabai to participate in the Mangalagaur preparations, she reluctantly agrees.

Manjula (the village girl) is hiding and meets Sarja. Sarja asks her to meet Ahilya and seek her help but she denies saying she's a woman and wouldn't be able to stand against the men. They're hiding when Pilaji's men come looking for her but are not able to locate them. Pilaji says he will find her.

Ahilya and Tukoji are going to meet the soldiers when Rakhuma calls her to meet Gautamabai for Mangalagaur preparations, she says she's coming. Ahilya briefs the soldiers to be stationed at the village (for Manjula's help).

Precap : Ahilya and Rakhuma are going to meet the queens when a messenger comes with Nanasaheb Peshwa's message and she gets busy. Gautamabai is waiting for her at luncha nd Dwarkabai says we should start eating, don't starve yourself (Gautama) for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

is Malharao on a war as a presumption for the viewers or is the actor busy in some projects?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

is Malharao on a war as a presumption for the viewers or is the actor busy in some projects?

He is on deputation for Peshwa for 10 days. Abhi pata nahi kya kahani hai😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

He is on deputation for Peshwa for 10 days. Abhi pata nahi kya kahani hai😆

Oh okay. I thought the actor is taking time off for other commitments thus the scenario lol. 😂 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Oh okay. I thought the actor is taking time off for other commitments thus the scenario lol. 😂 

That might be possible but they mentioned him going to Delhi or Pune.