Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bahi.

Honestly I feel these fans are either dumb or just highly mad. Fanatic to an high extent. They might not even realise that they are embarrassing themselves. 

I mean... Rra must laugh so loud when he gets these kind of messages 🤣. 

Idk what these fans are but I can for sure say rra must be laughing like mad at those messages. Thank god he isn't on TT warna iska haal hi bura hoti by the kind of comments u see there 🤣

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Idk what these fans are but I can for sure say rra must be laughing like mad at those messages. Thank god he isn't on TT warna iska haal hi bura hoti by the kind of comments u see there 🤣

but still he manages to know what people discuss about him on TT as well 🤣. I am just glad I am not reading those comments. 

Ria23 thumbnail

Sone time i feel this forum is no competition to sone crazy people out there. We sometimes only talk about marriage. But they have gone ahead with honeymoon trip planned, baby and top of that things to get for baby.

Rra is seems slow as turtle in compare with planning.😂😂

Edited by 07RB - 2 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 07RB

Sone time i feel this forum is no competition to sone crazy people out there. We sometimes only talk about marriage. But they have gone ahead with honeymoon trip planned, baby and top of that things to get for baby.

Rra is seems slow as turtle in compare with planning.😂😂

we are obviously deewana of Rra in a matured level. We don't write to him personally about our cravings for him 🤣. We just maintain some sort of dignity. Or atleast I try do so🤣. Our discussions are mostly harmless. 😆

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ria23 thumbnail

I also saw this. 

Another thing that i read in some post saying that we have gifted him girl(hinting towards a certain one), a marriage proposal from him to girl and now he is expecting that we should gift a baby too. He have to work himself for the baby.🤣 🤣Don’t keep every expectations from the fans

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I hope he does. honestly its getting too much 🤣he himself once said his mom said itne gift milte hain ki naya ghar lena padega

that's true🤣

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

but still he manages to know what people discuss about him on TT as well 🤣. I am just glad I am not reading those comments. 

I'm glad also that I'm away from tt🤣. Thst place is crazy man. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Look who liked it 

Mere shipper mind activate o rya hai 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CToJ8LpK0Nh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Who is sudhir ganjoo? Is that his father?

Don’t tell me his family is also RraHel shiper😂