Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey Mugda

How are you? Thank you for Tagging me.

I was again away from my writing and IF for alomost six months and I am very despirate to complete my current FFs. I do love to read your stories and shall start reading this one too. Good that I havent yet read Caged in my arms. Will start reading very soon.

Thank You di🤗

So glad to see you on my thread...❤️

Yes, I am good... Hope you are also doing fine...

All the best for your writing...👍🏼

I am shocked, you haven't read it yet...😲

I don't remember , was you there or not on CIMA thread...

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Thanks di for reposting !!! 👍🏼

I remember reading this FF, it was one of the first ones that I had read & I was hooked onto the geet forum . 

I started reliving our beloved GHSP through all these lovely stories that all our amazing forum writers create . 

Thank you di for allowing us to read your wonderful stories 🤗

Thank You🤗

Yeah, me too have same memories established to my first writing as well as reading others fabulous ffs.❤️

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Finally you are going to repost it 

Really like this story 

Thank You di🤗

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Thank you for reporting..

Thank You for being here ..🤗

My pleasure❤️

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jssood

I forget this story

Waiting to read more

Sure, will try to update regularly...😊

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually I noticed that the character and behavior of Maan and Geet in your each ff is different from the other yeah but we couldn't change the emotions haina Didi.. ab agar rona aarahi hai to ro teh hai haina haste to nahi na. haan agar phyco serial killer honge toh hasege zarur aur hum sab chup chap bhag jaa te hai haina Didi....?🤣 aur rahi baat characterisation and behavior and background ki... Everything is different from the other, the scenes and even certain situations and not to forget about your famous darawane twists.... Kuch to kuch naya honge and my favorite part in any storyline the pain.... Now I might sound weird to you but this is what connects me to a story it's about the emotions and how your picturization works out the particular situation to give life to the storyline and characters in it... That is what I call a good book.... And you are always one of my favorite writers.... 🤗

❤️

Edited by UmaDevi97 - 2 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mg13

Thank You di🤗

So glad to see you on my thread...❤️

Yes, I am good... Hope you are also doing fine...

All the best for your writing...👍🏼

I am shocked, you haven't read it yet...😲

I don't remember , was you there or not on CIMA thread...

Welcome dearie and thank you for your best wishes to keep going with my writing.smiley31 I get very slow at times but adamant that no way I will back off.

I just had an outline about this story ...YES...I got a brief about it during one of the GEET Anniversary threads if I remember. But never read the complete version of it. Will give it a try.. Also, I just checked you have started with Mehbooba S2... Great Going 👏. Will get to read and comment on it as well.

Once again..ALL THE VERY BEST👍🏼

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Welcome dearie and thank you for your best wishes to keep going with my writing.smiley31 I get very slow at times but adamant that no way I will back off.

I just had an outline about this story ...YES...I got a brief about it during one of the GEET Anniversary threads if I remember. But never read the complete version of it. Will give it a try.. Also, I just checked you have started with Mehbooba S2... Great Going 👏. Will get to read and comment on it as well.

Once again..ALL THE VERY BEST👍🏼

That's the spirit...👍🏼

Yeah, me too feels the same...at times, with busy schedule or low response...but then I am still going with my ffs..😛

Yes, it was from anniversary thread, I had just scribed down whatever I wished to see on Maneet..it was my fantasy... completely my mind play...but then got so many requests on show Geet's feelings grooving properly for monstrous Maan. As Readers were disappointed with the sudden change of feelings in geet for Maan  in just one night. That's the reason it because SS from OS and then from SS it became more lengthy to the FF. 

Thank You🤗

Mg13 thumbnail

Part 1

pPgAp5q

MAAN… she screamed in so much anger and hatred for this man who is soul reason for her love in pain now.

GHSP 458 HQ_2681

She look at her love painfully with love glistening in her hazels who is bleeding so much because of  continues beating by his mens.

tumblr_n4r21uaW321tv2jz4o2_250

Dare you screamed at me like that again, dare you darling , I love you madly , it’s not mean you can scream on me like this. You scream as much as you want my name but that only with love for me and at the time of our honeymoon. On our married night, you get that jaan. When I will be inside you.will make you mine with your body and soul.

She disgustingly move her face sideways only to be taken by him harshly  ,He nibble her soft lips again, licking the blood on that, making her hissed in pain of his passion. And she wriggled yet again in his arms to get free which was not possible still she try, but all her straight leaving her body with the bleeding sight of her love.

KzME5

You baster , leave her now. Rajeev tried to get up seeing his love is getting abused by this monster named MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

As he try to stand but only got bitten again by his mens finally going into unconsciousness.

GHSP 60_7181

Rajeev , no,, Rajeev, wake up. She try to go there but he was not leaving her , he will not let her touch other man than himself.

Rajeev… wake up lo..before she say more got her lips lock in his own. And he passionately kissed her out of fury.

You will not called anyone this words , they are just meant for me, you understand jaan. You can called me love,  sweetheart, whatever as your wish jaan.

He calmly said her caressing her soft lips with his thumb. Wanting to taste them again but he have more works to do now and have her in there married night which is not so long , he smirk on his thoughts.

Photo Editor_XYP8qP

You are monster , you are insane. She spite her hatred on his face.

iJG6kv7

Yes jaan. I am. He calmly reply to her with pure devil reside in him which only want this angle for himself.

I am insane for you. He added roughly.

Take him out and do something of his body and make sure nothing should be find by anyone, he ordered his mens. And geet gasp to hear like that of her love.

No, no you can’t do this, she again tried.

Yes I can jaan as he is hurdle in our way, he is coming between us.

No, please , maan leave him, I will do whatever

You have to do jaan either he live or not.he glared at rajeev’s lifeless body in utter fury.

999742_642883422407823_1834433931_n

No she gasped with anguish to think even on that line.

If he keep his mouth shut and don’t come in between us , then I can leave him but if .. he leave his sentence glaring at her with his red eyes to see her pain for that boy. He wanted to killed that boy but he can’t see her in pain.

He took her lips again to calm down his anger.geet just lost all her all hopes now to live with her love happily. 

https://mugdhaafictions.wordpress.com/2021/08/28/caged-in-my-arms-ch-1-2/

Click on the link above to read chapter 2 of the story. 

Thanks for warm welcome to this. FF again, Friends… it made me enthusiastic to post this story again for you guys : ))

here is my new FB Page, please follow it, for quick updates and MG posts as well as.. i am trying to add drabbles in FB for readers : )

https://www.facebook.com/MG-Love-Diaries-105702838487811

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. Really a monster maan is. He is so crazy for her that he was killing her love to get her. Staged the drama too that he saved their family honor. 

Sad that her parents who know her think she has humiliated them. Do they not think how is this all possible. Sad