Episode 3- Arjun the saviour?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

So, Zee TV released tomorrow's episode too on OTT! 

Seems like makers have planned some relationship between Karan Mathur and Arjun Agarwal. 

🤣 Arjun kept saying Karan Arjun🤪 I hope they make Karan positive later? We can have good jodi to root for  Diya will be sidelined and we will have brand new pair... 

🥺 unless they are brothers. Arjun in promo did say... Family betrayed him  so possibly... 

Anyways... Karan seemed really impressed and intrigued by Diya today... To add complications 🐷

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Seems like makers have planned some relationship between Karan Mathur and Arjun Agarwal. 

🤣 Arjun kept saying Karan Arjun🤪 I hope they make Karan positive later? We can have good jodi to root for  Diya will be sidelined and we will have brand new pair... 

🥺 unless they are brothers. Arjun in promo did say... Family betrayed him  so possibly... 

Anyways... Karan seemed really impressed and intrigued by Diya today... To add complications 🐷

How is Anchal's acting?? She was a side character in Bepannaah. Zee has full page ads in Bombay times and I was quite surprised that she has a bagged such a big role. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

How is Anchal's acting?? She was a side character in Bepannaah. Zee has full page ads in Bombay times and I was quite surprised that she has a bagged such a big role. 

Her character to me is little OTT😆 but yes she is good actor as per character requirement I guess 😆

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

karan totally negative hai...

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

karan totally negative hai...

That's the vibe I got today... But still hoping they tweek the show... 😆

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's the vibe I got today... But still hoping they tweek the show... 😆

hmmm...

Dekho kya hote hai...

Edited by SilentEyes7 - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail

Her character to me is little OTT😆 but yes she is good actor as per character requirement I guess 😆

Wow that's a compliment. She has worked on her skills. Anchal  is a dancer but destiny had a different role to play. 

I tried multiple Sitara shows and stuck to one but it's giving me a bad headache, kind of hesitant to try a Bangla adaptation. I will watch after some more reviews. Thanks for the feedback. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ab kya ? Arjun will watch her game and will decide to train her against Karan ? And he will show his talent in her and will Karan will also fall for her but diya Arjun will fall for each other? Hmmm 🤔 

Let’s see what will happen?

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Ab kya ? Arjun will watch her game and will decide to train her against Karan ? And he will show his talent in her and will Karan will also fall for her but diya Arjun will fall for each other? Hmmm 🤔 

Let’s see what will happen?

Yeh Star Plus ke shows se behtar hai. I hope the writers make use of all the creativity that they are famous for.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is there hope that they will change the story a bit

KaranArjun🤣