Apna Time Bhi Aayega, feelings from this line? Are you Emotional?

AkshayaSinger thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t feel emotional at all about ‘Apna Time Aayega’. I haven’t seen the movie so I really don’t know the context of the song.

I strongly believe that success won’t come by singing a song and being emotional about it.

We can have success only when we have realized our purpose, our dream or our goal. We believe strongly in what we want to be. After the realization, comes the hard work to achieve success. We all see successful people from outside and assume beautiful life they live without really understanding the amount of hardwork with discipline, person has put in for this success.

We will fail many times, stumble and fall. We will need to get our balance back, get up again and move forward towards our goal.

Without purpose, hardwork and discipline, ‘time aayega’ will only remain a future and not the reality.

With purpose, hardwork and discipline, success will anyhow become a reality.

Edited by AkshayaSinger - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AkshayaSinger

I don’t feel emotional at all about ‘Apna Time Aayega’. I haven’t seen the movie so I really don’t know the context of the song.

I strongly believe that success won’t come by singing a song and being emotional about it.

We can have success only when we have realized our purpose, our dream or our goal. We believe strongly in what we want to be. After the realization, comes the hard work to achieve success. We all see successful people from outside and assume beautiful life they live without really understanding the amount of hardwork with discipline, person has put in for this success.

We will fail many times, stumble and fall. We will need to get our balance back, get up again and move forward towards our goal.

Without purpose, hardwork and discipline, ‘time aayega’ will only remain a future and not the reality.

beautifully well said yaar 👏👏

Agree with ur each n every word 👍🏼❤️❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

WOW Agree. This is life. This is the truth behind sucess.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome to the forum I am Kate❤️🤗

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the ATBA forum our second home 🏡 🤗❤️

well said dear ❤️

Welcome to our home  dear🤗

Am varuni what is ur nice name ❤️

Edited by VijayBlood - 2 years ago
Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said. Totally agree with u 👍

What makes me feel emotional is one's believe that the will one day reach their dream, but it is not only about believing in yourself. You have to work hard too, as u said. It's very motivating to see someone fighting against all odds and obstacles to become what he wanted to be. 

Welcome to the family 🤗