Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Comeon guys, Bebo does seem to be a chill person since a while now..whats so wrong if her MIL is praising her?😕

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Comeon guys, Bebo does seem to be a chill person since a while now..whats so wrong if her MIL is praising her?😕

Some people thrive on negative

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sharmila is an iconic actress who was giving hits and a top actress as married and a mom. Kareena inspires to be like her so of course she is going to impress her mother in law 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's almost as if Kareena Kapoor's PR team has been lurking on this forum and taking notes, and then they release these "statements" to the press in order to rectify and cleanse her public persona/image. LMAO

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. - Page 114 | Chat Clubs

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Less than you though...

Haha no thank you. I don't have the confidence to claim that I know someone better than their family and friends 😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desigal90

Haha no thank you. I don't have the confidence to claim that I know someone better than their family and friends 😂

K...

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She might be good to her family but she behaves as a  snooty person to people she doesn't consider important or when she doesn't get enough attention. Matlab should we give her an award if she is nice to her family, are these the standard these days .