Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

The Saif and sharmila episode was wonderful to watch. I’d never seen Saif with his mom before and it’s adorable to see their dynamic. And yes, Kareena leaves a message for them both so she’s technically in it. The portion where she start gushing about Saifu and him getting so awkward and shy was adorable 😍

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the epi. Sharmila was so annoying like Classic version of Alia from Alia- Kareena episode. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

Just watched the epi. Sharmila was so annoying like Classic version of Alia from Alia- Kareena episode. 

A extrovert being excited does not equal "annoying". I'm sick of women only been presented as likeable if they are either very demure or extremely confident. 

There is nothing wrong with Alia being extroverted, people didn't like Alia in the Kareena episode because it sounded like she was putting herself over Kareena in a desperate manner (part of it is that Alia lurks too much online for her own sake and probably saw that KWK episode as her "rebuttal" moment), but it looked rude on her part. 

Sharmila is just happy to talk about the things she likes. Never said anything bad and only physically stopped Saif knowing that Karan was trying to bait him into saying something about Amrita, which was probably a relief on Saif's part. 

Alia stopped Kareena rudely to try and get her licks in with the KWK audience, whereas Sharmila stopped Saif rudely to make sure he didn't get into trouble with the mother of his children. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

The Saif and sharmila episode was wonderful to watch. I’d never seen Saif with his mom before and it’s adorable to see their dynamic. And yes, Kareena leaves a message for them both so she’s technically in it. The portion where she start gushing about Saifu and him getting so awkward and shy was adorable 😍

Also correct me, Sharmila said she had cancer at one point right. That was not revealed. 

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Also correct me, Sharmila said she had cancer at one point right. That was not revealed. 

I thought I heard that too. Yes she did say she was getting treatment for cancer at that point. Had no idea. I hope she’s doing ok now…

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

A extrovert being excited does not equal "annoying". I'm sick of women only been presented as likeable if they are either very demure or extremely confident. 

There is nothing wrong with Alia being extroverted, people didn't like Alia in the Kareena episode because it sounded like she was putting herself over Kareena in a desperate manner (part of it is that Alia lurks too much online for her own sake and probably saw that KWK episode as her "rebuttal" moment), but it looked rude on her part. 

Sharmila is just happy to talk about the things she likes. Never said anything bad and only physically stopped Saif knowing that Karan was trying to bait him into saying something about Amrita, which was probably a relief on Saif's part. 

Alia stopped Kareena rudely to try and get her licks in with the KWK audience, whereas Sharmila stopped Saif rudely to make sure he didn't get into trouble with the mother of his children. 

Maybe you misinterpreted annoying or didn't understand what annoying meant in my post. Sharmila was literally giving Saif no chance to speak thats why he said he needs his own episode. 

There is nothing wring to be extroverted but not letting other people talk on talk shows is not right and it is very annoying for the audience which is exactly what happened in the Alia-Kareena episode where Alia was blocking Kareena and not letting her to talk. 

Stop bringing up women's issues in every topic. It's a very annoying 😂

desigal90 thumbnail

I think Saif was about to say something potentially stupid and sharmila’s maternal instinct kicked in and she interrupted. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusHS/status/1740078190964416563

Tagging people to watch the new KWK episode of mother son duo - Saif Sharmila

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I couldn’t finish the episode, such a bore. What was KJO thinking ? I would’ve rather seen Saif with Preity again or something