Posted: 3 months ago

DT Note: Removed video link

Edited by Minionite - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago

The Saif and sharmila episode was wonderful to watch. I’d never seen Saif with his mom before and it’s adorable to see their dynamic. And yes, Kareena leaves a message for them both so she’s technically in it. The portion where she start gushing about Saifu and him getting so awkward and shy was adorable 😍

Posted: 3 months ago

Just watched the epi. Sharmila was so annoying like Classic version of Alia from Alia- Kareena episode. 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Unicorn20


Just watched the epi. Sharmila was so annoying like Classic version of Alia from Alia- Kareena episode. 

A extrovert being excited does not equal "annoying". I'm sick of women only been presented as likeable if they are either very demure or extremely confident. 


There is nothing wrong with Alia being extroverted, people didn't like Alia in the Kareena episode because it sounded like she was putting herself over Kareena in a desperate manner (part of it is that Alia lurks too much online for her own sake and probably saw that KWK episode as her "rebuttal" moment), but it looked rude on her part. 


Sharmila is just happy to talk about the things she likes. Never said anything bad and only physically stopped Saif knowing that Karan was trying to bait him into saying something about Amrita, which was probably a relief on Saif's part. 


Alia stopped Kareena rudely to try and get her licks in with the KWK audience, whereas Sharmila stopped Saif rudely to make sure he didn't get into trouble with the mother of his children. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by desigal90


The Saif and sharmila episode was wonderful to watch. I’d never seen Saif with his mom before and it’s adorable to see their dynamic. And yes, Kareena leaves a message for them both so she’s technically in it. The portion where she start gushing about Saifu and him getting so awkward and shy was adorable 😍

Also correct me, Sharmila said she had cancer at one point right. That was not revealed. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by VimalPanMasala


Also correct me, Sharmila said she had cancer at one point right. That was not revealed. 

I thought I heard that too. Yes she did say she was getting treatment for cancer at that point. Had no idea. I hope she’s doing ok now…

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by VimalPanMasala


A extrovert being excited does not equal "annoying". I'm sick of women only been presented as likeable if they are either very demure or extremely confident. 


There is nothing wrong with Alia being extroverted, people didn't like Alia in the Kareena episode because it sounded like she was putting herself over Kareena in a desperate manner (part of it is that Alia lurks too much online for her own sake and probably saw that KWK episode as her "rebuttal" moment), but it looked rude on her part. 


Sharmila is just happy to talk about the things she likes. Never said anything bad and only physically stopped Saif knowing that Karan was trying to bait him into saying something about Amrita, which was probably a relief on Saif's part. 


Alia stopped Kareena rudely to try and get her licks in with the KWK audience, whereas Sharmila stopped Saif rudely to make sure he didn't get into trouble with the mother of his children. 

 

Maybe you misinterpreted annoying or didn't understand what annoying meant in my post. Sharmila was literally giving Saif no chance to speak thats why he said he needs his own episode. 

There is nothing wring to be extroverted but not letting other people talk on talk shows is not right and it is very annoying for the audience which is exactly what happened in the Alia-Kareena episode where Alia was blocking Kareena and not letting her to talk. 

Stop bringing up women's issues in every topic. It's a very annoying 😂

Posted: 3 months ago

I think Saif was about to say something potentially stupid and sharmila’s maternal instinct kicked in and she interrupted. 

Posted: 3 months ago

https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusHS/status/1740078190964416563


Tagging people to watch the new KWK episode of mother son duo - Saif Sharmila

Posted: 3 months ago

I couldn’t finish the episode, such a bore. What was KJO thinking ? I would’ve rather seen Saif with Preity again or something 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Amitabh, Sharmila T and Sara in KBC

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 1   eye 249

Bekind 1 249 3 months ago Bekind
Was Battling Cancer Says Sharmila Tagore

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 0   eye 389

oyebollywood 0 389 3 months ago oyebollywood
Sharmila & Saif Koffee With Karan S8E10 Promo

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 22   eye 2033

Maroonporsche 22 2033 3 months ago Meredith
Unseen Bebo with Saif at sharmila bday

pencil desigal90   stackexchange 4   eye 601

desigal90 4 601 4 months ago Swetha-Sai
Aditya and Sid on KWK rapid fire dating Shraddha

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 4   eye 291

Bekind 4 291 14 days ago Bekind

Topic Info

18 Participants 49 Replies 3035Views

Topic started by desigal90

Last replied by Bekind

loader
loader
up-open TOP