Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I saw same in YT . But I don't trust YT channels they guess like us. 

Even that I don't like . Kiara came between them for a long time . Truly don't they have any good ideas at all?🤔🤔

It might be true but I would suggest to not believe in news you get from YouTube.

One day, there was written that Veer saying to Rani that he needs a baby now.🤣

He said "Mujhe bachcha chahiye Rani"🤣🤣

And not only any particular youtuber, so many were saying the same thing. And it's been 1-2 months of that news but Veer still hasn't asked for a baby.🤣

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

They don't bring any MU between RanVeer for sure 👍 because now RanVeer both know each other very well n trust each other by heart. They love each other infinite so no space for any type of MU n Rift happened between them.

So Just chill n relax yaar. Enjoy 👍🏼

Exactly Pari. I was thinking the same. Now the level of trust Rani and Veer have on eachother is very high and even audiences wouldn't accept any misunderstanding now as they (CVs) have shown them like they trust eachother the most because they started trusting on eachother blindly after getting a separation and that was enough for them to keep them together now for ever.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

It might be true but I would suggest to not believe in news you get from YouTube.

One day, there was written that Veer saying to Rani that he needs a baby now.🤣

He said "Mujhe bachcha chahiye Rani"🤣🤣

And not only any particular youtuber, so many were saying the same thing. And it's been 1-2 months of that news but Veer still hasn't asked for a baby.🤣

I too saw that odd videos on YT 🤣

N I laughed so hard on that 🤣 Veer asked Baby from Rani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣