The coincidences of Mandar's hit-and-run injury

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought it would be fun to write out how far-fetched the whole hit-and-run story has been so far.

Coincidence #1: Raghav witnesses a hit-and-run, and the person looking out of the driver’s side window happens to be his sister, Kirti. So, Raghav takes the victim to the hospital, somehow acquires Kirti’s friend Akshay's car, and hides it in a shed for two years and seven months.

Coincidence #2: Raghav’s former business partner Vedant, whom he sent to prison about four years prior to the hit-and-run, escapes from prison and happens to be behind Raghav, and witnesses his actions. However, Vedant does not use this incident to torment Raghav when he tries to murder Raghav two years and four months later.

Coincidence #3: It happens to be the wedding night of Mandar Deshmukh, the hit-and-run victim. His bride/widow Pallavi takes his place running the family saree shop.

Coincidence #4: Kirti happens to befriend Pallavi and helps her to falsify accounts at the shop. However, Kirti seems unaware that the anniversary of Pallavi's husband's death in a hit-and-run matches December 1, 2018, the night that Kirti left a man to die after her car struck him.

Coincidence #5: Raghav is unaware of the hit-and-run victim's identity, but Vedant somehow knows that the hit-and-run victim is Mandar Deshmukh, and even recognizes Mandar's mother, Sharada, two years and seven months after the hit-and-run. Nevertheless, at two years and four months, when Vedant buys sarees from Pallavi, sabotages a taxi to kill Pallavi, impersonates the cousin of Pallavi's assistant at Deshmukh Saree Emporium, and registers a car in Pallavi's name, he somehow never learns that she is Mandar Deshmukh's widow, and he does all of this to Pallavi only to stalk Raghav for sending him to prison six years ago. Vedant only figures out the connection when he happens to see Pallavi with Sharada.

Coincidence #6: Raghav marries Pallavi after hurting her business and most members of her family in every imaginable way, totally unaware that this is the family bereaved by his sister's hit-and-run.

Coincidence #7: Kirti's boyfriend Sunny, who actually injured Mandar in the hit-and-run, also happens to hit Vedant with his car and invites him to live with him. Meanwhile, Kirti isn't cohabitating with Sunny yet, despite being already infatuated with him two-and-a-half years ago. Kirti apparently hasn't consented to anything that Sunny might do to her after feeding her drugged pasta, and she has even managed to keep Sunny a secret from her mother and Raghav the whole time.

Coincidence #8: At the hospital, Raghav gave Mandar's name as Rajiv, and when Mandar was adopted by Dr. Ramya, she named him Raja, which could be a nickname for Rajiv.

Have I missed anything?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Way too much khichdi🤣

Not sure how they will unravel but im pretty sure they will miss out on timelines and the years will be messed up too. 

Menhu thumbnail

Mandaar is wicked. Probably, Mandaar and Lion were related beforehand. Maybe Mandaar freed Lion. Coz the way Lion knew Mandaar's mother, that drives they know each other before the accident.

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All are valid points..let see how makers hand this..

I also had doubt abt coincidence 4 and 5.

Like how kirti doesnt know abt mandaar and ved not identified pallu in DSE

Then i thought itv hai bhai..yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me while reading this post: 

PS- Just for fun.🤣 No offence. 🙆🏻‍♀️

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Inese_20

this gif is diamond 🤣

It can destroy any argument about the show in a second 🤣🤣

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

this gif is diamond 🤣

Sai’s reaction to the interviewer, while she was going on and on with her endless question- hilarious  🤣 He was struggling hard to keep a straight face and then this is the first thing he says when given a chance. I was laughing so hard, I swear. 

He’s right though. We need to take a chill pill and enjoy the episodes as they come. It’s only a show. Really. 😌

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

this gif is diamond 🤣

Completely agree. Would work for most itv shows, actually. 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gif is bang on

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Inese_20

PS kyun likha? I'm offended. 🤔