I mean.... LOL. Is anything, on any show, NOT a coincidence?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I mean.... LOL. Is anything, on any show, NOT a coincidence?
I mean.... LOL. Is anything, on any show, NOT a coincidence?
Hai na. Son lovingly killing Mumma.
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Sai’s reaction to the interviewer, while she was going on and on with her endless question- hilarious 🤣 He was struggling hard to keep a straight face and then this is the first thing he says when given a chance. I was laughing so hard, I swear.
He’s right though. We need to take a chill pill and enjoy the episodes as they come. It’s only a show. Really. 😌
Sai is a guide for mindfulness. 🧘♀️
Epic🤣🤣