SS : Miss New York To Mrs Bhopal

Nirupari2 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—  as I promised I sm writing โœmy very first story about asya plsss do support me.... As today is Varalakshmi Pooja I thought I will post  today... OK Friends now let's start go to the story but but before that let me tell u the scene from where my story starts 

Zoya gets to know her Abbu is no more and even her visa is expiring, her appi and jiju are calling her back to New York and she is confused whether to go to New York or not (Guys in my story I am going to show zoya as a strong woman which she is already and in my story zoya has a double degree...opssss I think I told more.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜œ)

Part-1 

Bhopal 

Khan villa, Zoyaโ€™s room 

"Allah Mihya What's wrong with me " exclaimed zoya after her act few minutes before.

Flashback 

Zoya made her special paratha just for Mr Khan...ahem I mean as only both were in home as Dilshad and Najma went to shopping ๐Ÿ› and Tanveer went out to meet her friend so only both of them are there it was lunch time so zoya decided to make lunch as Mr Khan will be hungry....she was so excited to have lunch with Mr Khan today but 

Asad: Miss Farooqui don't tell me the lunch was prepared by u

Zoya :Allah Mihya what's wrong with u Mr Khan..what do u mean to say ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Asad: Same which u understood Miss Farooqui and where is Tanu .

Zoya: It was rude ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค and ur sweet tanu went out.

Asad: That's y the kitchen is so dirty.

Zoya with a shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒexpression " Allah Mihya what's wrong with u Mr Khan dirty seriously man I have cleaned everything after cooking and even washed the vessels and u r telling me it's dirty.. Mr Khan where is ur so called dirty here in the kitchen it is sooo clean".

Asad was surprised to know she cooking the food and not only that she even cleaned and washed the vessels...he was just teasing her and he didn't expect she will take it seriously... but then also he showed zoya a place where there was a very tiny atta was there which couldn't see by normal people's eyes expect Asad who has a awesome level of  OCD.... Zoya was again shock ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘ she has cleaned whole kitchen and here Mr Khan can only see that non exit dirt rather than the neat and clean kitchen.... she got angry just thinking about it and with anger she went to dinning table and took a tissue and gave it to Mr Khan and said 

"Mr Khan I can't see where dirt is but since u can plss do clan it and ha u have a problem in eating my handmade food right so u r welcome to order the food outside or u can do it ur self "๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค and left from there taking her paratha hot box and went to her room ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„leaving behind a shocked Asad ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Flashback ends 

Zoya: what did I think me and Mr Khan having a peaceful lunch together seriously even if the world ends then also he will never change but if it's Tanveer in my place he wold have told whaaaa Tanu hw nicely u cooked u r awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œahhhhhhhgggg leave it zoya stop thinking about that akkdu Ahmed Khan.  And before she cold think she got a cal from her appi asking when she will be coming back and all and she don't know when time went by and she spoke with her appi for 1hr and when she realized it she told her appi she will cal back and cutted the call.......

That's it for now next update will post on Sunday or Monday and do tell me what u felt about this update 

Precap: Someone got poisoned, hospital ๐Ÿฅand ICU

PS: plss ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes....... actually I wrote a little bit differently before but I forgot to save it in a draft and as I planned I have to update today and later will get busy with Pooja and all so I started to write at 12 pm and I omgggggg within half hr I wrote this update. So do tell me how is my hurray burray update.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ byeeeeee ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start!! Pls continue soon!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Captain_Crash

Amazing start!! Pls continue soon!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— will update soon

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Hi friends ๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’— I am back with next updated hope u guys will like it......

Part 2

Bhopal 

Khan villa (Zoyaโ€™s room)

After cutting the call zoya was shock ๐Ÿ˜ฒnot bzo  she spoke to her appi for 1hr.... but Mr Khan was hungry from past 1 hr and she even bought the paratha hot box so with guilty she took the hot box and opened the door ๐Ÿšชbut but what she saw vanished all guilty feelings and replaced it with anger extreme anger and somewhere pain also bzo right in front of her was Mr Khan having food not any food....BUT MADE BY TANVEER AS HE WAS PRAISING HER FOOD......HER DAME FOOD........ with anger she came out and both Asad and Tanveer saw her before she could open her mouth the front door opened and Dilshad and Najma came back from there shopping ๐Ÿ›.... so she just went and sat down in living room to talk to them..... Asad was surprised by her behavior as he remembered what happened after she left to her room...

Flashback 

Asad was amazed and surprised by her behavior keeping his hand upon his forehead he said incredibly foolish ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’ as now he has to go behind her back to see if she is k.....he just took 2 steps (...but but not before cleaning the so called atta  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท...) the front door opened and devil entered...I mean Tanveer entered and was surprised and shocked to see Asad in home 

Tanveer: Jammy u r home at this time 

Asad: I left a file so came home to collect it and I will be moving now(as he can't talk to zoya front of Tanveer)

Tanveer: ohhhh...jammy did u have u r lunch 

Asad keeping his 2 fingers in middle of his forehead and said " No....I will have it in office as I have a meeting  within a hr 

Tanveer: jammy u didn't have lunch even I too didn't have lunch give me 10 minutes I will prepare something for u ๐Ÿ˜‰

Asad: no no Tanveer it's OK I am not in the mood to have lunch 

Tanveer coming near to Asad and keeping her hand on his shoulder 

Tanveer: jammy is everything alright...(when Asad nodded his head) it's not good to have food outside offen jammy....now I will not listen to you go and sit I will cook food with in 10 minutes

Asad couldn't see his friend upset because of him so he went to his room saying he will do some work and cal when lunch is ready 

Tanveer was happy bzo she thought no one r in home except her and Asad as this is perfect time for her plan to make Asad hers. So she went to cook Asad's favorite food briyani and kebab and it took her nearly 45 minutes and she was about to mix the drug in the food but by mistake it feel in the  floor and before she could do anything Asad came out... so she put a cloth upon it and went out taking food for Asad 

After entering in the room all Asad can think was zoya....he felt so happy that zoya made paratha for him but he couldn't eat it and he don't know hw time went as he was thinking about zoya and smiling ๐Ÿ˜Šbut then he got a cal from office  he got to know what he was doing and he wasted his 45 minutes thinking of her and he went out to see what Tanveer was doing and when he saw lunch was ready he sat to have but still he miss Zoyaโ€™s handmade food ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„

Flashback end

After having his lunch Asad left for office as he have a important meeting 

Here zoya was more upset ๐Ÿ˜กfirst he refused her handmade food and then scold her and then he had Tanveer's handmade food and praised her and now he ignored her..seeing her lost Najma asked 

Najma: zoya what happened...where r u lost 

Zoya: in ur bhaijaan.๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Najma, Dilshad and Tanveer are shocked hearing her reply ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Do check โœ”my note ๐Ÿ‘‡

Edited by Nirupari2 - 2 years ago
Nirupari2 thumbnail

Note ๐Ÿ“:- 

Hi friends ๐Ÿค— I know I told I will be updating on Sunday or Monday....but as u know I am new here I don't know how to update next chapter or part and I asked my one and only awesome friend here who helped me a lottt..... if today I have updated part 2 means it's because of my friend so I would like to thank my friend Captain_Crash ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน for ur help thank u 

PS:- please ๐Ÿ™ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Precap:- same as before 

Nirupari2 thumbnail

Thanks  a lotttttttttt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ with out u I couldn't not have posted this update 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear 

Liked the last line, lost in your bhaijaan 

Waiting for next update soon 

Thanks 

KajuRuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love it dear

Awesome updated

Waiting for next

Update soon

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting! Poor Zoya! Asad was a fool as usual and I just hate Tanveer! Update soon