Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Peppers.....do you and the other member MDNA take turns opening threads on Aishwarya?? Like do you guys have a target ki itne threads banayenge Aish per?? # genuinequestion  # justcurious

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mannequins don't giggle as if bhoot sawar Hain un pe so there's that 

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 2 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Where is fingerfetish?

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Aishwarya in Raincoat OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGaaaaarrrrggg

Wow you love her so much ðŸ¤£

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Usually the stars are not even aware of the fanatics that exist either. Welcome to the club of being unknown to Aish 

Exaggerated, undeserving praise and adulation often invites scorn and reality checks. 

And bravo to Aish for getting the tag for the world's most beautiful woman. A tag which changes owners every year, if not every month. 

I agree she is unaware one way or another, I guess that is another fault of hers, she is is not omnipotent...But I assure you I am more in awe of  every day unknown people who do amazing things without anyone  knowing than of any celeb. Mrs. Bachchan included.  I am a very distinct "fan" to use your word, and more of an observer, what surprises and prompts my comment on this public forum where everyone can spout their opinion, including me (and there is no requirement that I know of that you have to forcefully envy and hate anyone just because they are prettier or more adulated than whoever the judge of how much praise anyone is allowed gets)...what surprises me are the bitter disgruntled comments towards some celebs. for simply existing and nothing more, almost as if she was a serial killer and her beauty a mortal sin... So this has nothing to do with adulation or deserving anything, it has  to do with human behavior and the bitter acrid scorn some people torture themselves with, I would venture to guess it is easier for some people  to "often pelt with scorn, those who they feel are exaggeratedly and undeservingly  praised"....go figure...

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOVE this point ðŸ˜‚ ðŸ˜‚

The delusion of the Aish fanatics should have a fan club of its own. 

"Sexy scenes" and sex scenes are different. Also the "sexy scenes" in Shabd werent even sexy. Its not even comparable to hwood movies

She was only offered potentially two movies, idk why thats so hard to believe.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

I agree she is unaware one way or another, I guess that is another fault of hers, she is is not omnipotent...But I assure you I am more in awe of  every day unknown people who do amazing things without anyone  knowing than of any celeb. Mrs. Bachchan included.  I am a very distinct "fan" to use your word, and more of an observer, what surprises and prompts my comment on this public forum where everyone can spout their opinion, including me (and there is no requirement that I know of that you have to forcefully envy and hate anyone just because they are prettier or more adulated than whoever the judge of how much praise anyone is allowed gets)...what surprises me are the bitter disgruntled comments towards some celebs. for simply existing and nothing more, almost as if she was a serial killer and her beauty a mortal sin... So this has nothing to do with adulation or deserving anything, it has  to do with human behavior and the bitter acrid scorn some people torture themselves with, I would venture to guess it is easier for some people  to "often pelt with scorn, those who they feel are exaggeratedly and undeservingly  praised"....go figure...

Thats a noble cause you have taken up

Bravo !

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

"Sexy scenes" and sex scenes are different. Also the "sexy scenes" in Shabd werent even sexy. Its not even comparable to hwood movies

She was only offered potentially two movies, idk why thats so hard to believe.

Not hard to believe

Also not a BIG DEAL as it is made out to be. It's the way the information is conveyed - "she rejected so and so big Hollywood stars and projects", as if that is such a power move. It really isn't. If the same was said about someone like PC, it would at least make sense because she actually has some presence and following in the West. Probably the only Bollywood actor to make a real mark in Hollywood

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tumhare problem kya hai Aish se MDNA? JPeppers ka samajh aata hai, he's a die-hard Sallu Bhai fan (even defended his physical violence on Aish in the past), but what about you? 

Granted, Aish fans are irritating AF and she's by no means the 'most beautiful whatever' in the world, but making a thread on her every single day is a bit...unsettling. 

Is this Aish Karo month? ðŸ¤” 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Tumhare problem kya hai Aish se MDNA? JPeppers ka samajh aata hai, he's a die-hard Sallu Bhai fan (even defended his physical violence on Aish in the past), but what about you? 

Granted, Aish fans are irritating AF and she's by no means the 'most beautiful whatever' in the world, but making a thread on her every single day is a bit...unsettling. 

Is this Aish Karo month? ðŸ¤” 

MDNA is her fan who pretends to be her hater to get praises for her ðŸ¤” .