Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dhara88

are wo toh karega hi bcoz love haiโ€ฆ

Lekin ye kamina mandaar..kaisa khada tha udharโ€ฆhe didnโ€™t even bothered to  save her from the fire..kutta kuch aur hi intension hai iska

mandar is kamenna is the one who actually did i guess  

As pallavi got to know abt his memory  

he will again do mera yadhash chaligye wala nautanki and  say  got sacred  fire ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฌ

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was a bit alarmed about the use of the word stalker because of negative connotations. I suppose it was meant in jest, but still. 

Also I'm pretty sure that these insta stories are going to trigger people cooking up more link up stories of these two. Social media is full of such speculations and you should just see the comments on YouTube under their recent interviews. I hope these two are ready for SaiShi shipping going on overdrive now, especially Sai, as he keeps talking about his certificate of being single. Ab bhugto. ๐Ÿ˜†

He seems to be experimenting with his new phone a lot, Ashu. ๐Ÿ˜†

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stalker? 

In dono k kuch alag hi chal rah hai.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒš 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I was a bit alarmed about the use of the word stalker because of negative connotations. I suppose it was meant in jest, but still. 

Also I'm pretty sure that these insta stories are going to trigger people cooking up more link up stories of these two. Social media is full of such speculations and you should just see the comments on YouTube under their recent interviews. I hope these two are ready for SaiShi shipping going on overdrive now, especially Sai, as he keeps talking about his certificate of being single. Ab bhugto. ๐Ÿ˜†

Both are just kids and have just started their careers ๐Ÿ˜‚. Shipping itna badh chuka hai SM pe ๐Ÿ™„. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

C what I told u๐Ÿคฃ

Shivangi video too๐Ÿ˜†...he's just enjoying new phone ๐Ÿ˜†, we all do thatโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Both are just kids and have just started their careers ๐Ÿ˜‚. Shipping itna badh chuka hai SM pe ๐Ÿ™„. 

I've seen many times how these things go overboard and start affecting artists to te point that it affects their dynamics on and off screen. Even experienced actors struggle with this, these guys are new and I don't want them to feel awkward. As it is they get bashed on a daily basis. If sm now starts going crazy on this topic, God help.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

C what I told u๐Ÿคฃ

Shivangi video too๐Ÿ˜†...he's just enjoying new phone ๐Ÿ˜†, we all do thatโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

That new iPhone is actually pretty cool so I don't blame him. ๐Ÿคฃ