Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is amazing!!! Please write more.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry bin bulayi aagayi !!! Your OS is awesome 😎.. bohot aacha likhti hai aap.. pls continue πŸ€—

You have a very nice smill πŸ’―. The flow and minute details were very nice to read 

Vera 

Raghvisaishi thumbnail

Wow this was soo lovely ❀❀❀

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONIA441

About the suggestion:

The Pop-Up Shop where Pallavi usurped Raghav's exhibition & sold her sarees. You could change the entire scene & place.

There was also a small scene - I remember Raghav thinking that she isn't educated enough cos he was like English toh aati nahi hogi samajh mein & she gives him back in the same language

You can choose to include it or not. 

'Impressed' could be the prompt word.

Totes onboard with this! I was initially thinking "impressed" for other reasons, but this scenario sounds way better!

Another prompt could be "brotherhood" - something that delves deeper into FaRag's chemistry, Raghav's ties with Farhad's family, or really anything on how this duo came to be and how they've managed to come so far despite their inherent differences. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

I am Firstt!!! πŸ₯³

I loved it! Plus the way story went on in a flow and in a certain pace was amazing! πŸ˜³

Do write more and jaane se pehle.... Thank you for tagging too! It means a lotπŸ€—

Thanks a lot for reading! ❀

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn

This was amazing!πŸ‘

My favourite parts were obviously where Pallavi was gaping at Raghav's handsome, no.. ugly faceπŸ˜† and being shocked at his every action.

I loved it! Thanks for the tagπŸ€—

Hehehe... Pallu khudki internal monologue mein beh gayi... 🀣🀣🀣 

Ab subconsciousness ko banda handsome hi lgta hain but ye accept karlena will be bad for her ego naa... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the read

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

This is such a lovely piece

I really loved how you changed Pallavi's opinion here

and her gawking at his face and noticing those tears

Thanks for the tag

Thanks! Glad you approved πŸ‘

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

This was amazing. 

Indeed Raghav Rao has soo many shades that nobody has ever discovered. ❀

Thanks for reading 😘

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogakshema

Beautiful β€οΈ

How do you even come up with these amazing plots?!

Loved reading this.

Can't wait to read more.

Oh gibberish thoughts all day long and I vomit it on the paper. I'm glad you all like it! 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

Thank you for the tag! πŸ€—

This was such a heartwarming read! β€οΈ

I'm glad Pallavi stuck around to see the entire fiasco unfold. The fact that she caught his unshed tears goes to show that she's subconsciously drawn to see more of him, to know more about him. 

Raghav's inner child is always a treat to read about. I wish we saw more of it on screen, Sai aces the "caught red handed" expression and always lets his loved ones get away with scolding some sense into him. He has all of Hyderabad wrapped around his little finger, and yet, deep down he craves to be wrapped around someone else's little finger, to feel deserving of someone's undivided time and attention.

The way he chided the old gentleman and felt relief at not being reported to the police was ADORABLE! It's always interesting to see the way in which Raghav Rao exerts his power. They say that with great power comes great responsibility, and I see Raghav following that impeccably. He uses his power to serve his purposes, not himself. He accepts his mistakes, takes full ownership of them, and rectifies them on his own without seeking external help. Truly a self-made man in every sense of the word! β€οΈ

Still thinking of a word prompt for you, will comment later once something significant comes to mind! 

@bold italics 

I agree with you completely here. He looks so cute with that baby look he gives.. which screams give me some attention 😍😍😍

Thanks for the long comment. It kinda made my day! I get motivated to keep on writing by receiving reviews!