Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Like I told you guys couple days ago I have sent messages to colors Chanel but so far they haven’t replied to me. I even answered back on those off air posts tagging them. I guess they now think I’m crazy.

Lemme give this a try too 😆

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know why ph is so silent on this for them their show is like their baby why they will kill their own Baby? Which is really performing gud ?🤦 Having heavy compitition getting trp like 1.4 without even promotions is great if the ph and rangu could make little effort for the show will reach heights  

And by mails, or calls they don't even care I personally think if any one meets them we should convey them to the department or mangu from our sides . 

Thanks for the tag Doll @ .Rinnie.

Edited by _Anu95_ - 2 years ago
Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You wrote perfectly Rinn 

There is not a proper sync between ph and channel ....there must be some efforts taken by both but they are a big zero in it  ....

They have a good storyline better than the other craps running ...a perfect cast ....but their  no effort strategy will sink the show ...if they won't take a step ...

Cause promoting a show will help them in many ways and it will definitely led to a good trp ...

Inse zaydaa promote toh hum log hi karte hai 

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqwRV6l06u/

They r promoting like this ?

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

What is the conclusion Rin??? 

Posting in insta and tagging all the members will work?? I don't have twitter but insta.. Posting this or putting story will work??? 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Hey everyone,

A quick update:

It seems our message has reached the PH and cast, loud and clear, because after this thread was made on IF, the team has taken note of our concerns and have begun to put out BTS, content, photos, etc etc. on SM and articles are pouring in everywhere!

Really happy to see this and our show getting the required buzz!

I would like to thank ALL of you for sharing and posting your thoughts here so that this could happen! ❤️🤗

Heera log ho tum sab!