(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice update

What is maan plan and what geet will do can't wait to know 

Update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope you are fine

thanks for the pm and update

Part 10

Phenomenal update…. Marvelously written 

Geet's dilemma well portrayed

she is fighting with her heart and mind

liked that Maan is thinking of Geet

oh so he deliberately got caught so he could see her

hmm he was not worried that she would fire the gun at him

as expected he escaped 

not surprised that Sam confronted Maan about Geet

great that Shekhar intervened

good that Maan told them everything

at least Maan told them his plan assuring them and they are satisfied

so Geet's HOD calls her regarding Dr Mehra's case

amazed that he asks for the file saying she is coming in someone's way

he was indeed direct and gave Geet a choice

Gosh Geet accuses the HOD 

the HOD's reaction was reasonable

Geet's anger was expected

she is stunned seeing Maan with the HOD

of cos the HOD tells her shut the case

Geet refuses and the HOD warns her

pleased that Maan wanted to speak to Geet alone

loved Maan teasing Geet

Geet's questions are reasonable

nice that Maan warns Geet 

however she is adamant

I think that Maan is an undercover police officer

waiting for them to meet again

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet Sr listening Maan I think he too on secret mission that's y he said he spend his half of life in this and he is confident she can't reach her or get any proof against his gang

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update.  . 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update . geet was thinking about maan and that killing and everything , it seems she was fighting with her mind and heart but she is stubborn and little dumb too , she should understand that maan is not an ordinary killer else her senior never ever talk with him politely . her senior knew about maan and his team , he knew about those killings nevertheless he supporting maan and it means something is there but geet is not ready to understand it . maaneet conversation was super , wanna know how maan will tackle this stubborn geet .

waiting for next 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wohooo I m loving this twist and turns so maan's gang got to know about geet being police officer and handling this case...loved the way of maan thinking about his first and last crush...so geet's senior is also with maan...and this was a huge shock for geet..maaneet confrontation was superb...well when once geet gets to know about the motto behind all this may be she will think about what is right and wrong...I m loving to know what is in store next... waiting to read more ❤️

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️

Geet's senior also know Maan🤗sach me he is mystery and geet want to find out.she is confused about her feelings but duty is first.story become more interesting .how will she find out and maan's team come to know about geet.

Waiting for next part ☺️💕

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is getting more interesting as the story progress,Somewhere there was a thought that he will have a entry like that,Superb going,As always their meetings are gripping,She is getting shock after shocks.. looking forward to further..

Stay safe and take care❤

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm very interesting. Did head give this deal to mk grouo to take care of doctor as they cannot. Hmmm. But to be seen by her in heads office. That is something else 

Love her spirit 

change12 thumbnail

nice update! this mystery is getting intriguing by the chapters. I was hoping for some answers but looks like we are going in circles now with Geets senior asking her to leave the case I feel Maan's group is working undercover, in the last update I felt he is kind of robin hood. Please include some Maaneets moments if you can in the next update I wish to see their relationship progress a little.