(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astalakshmi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I am unable to read in blog its asking for access I have send request

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank You for adding me 😊

Awesome update . except maan and sekher all want to use geet to catch vikram but they dropped that idea cos maan was not ready with it . other side geet forgot maan's warning and behave normally with that evil vikram and that evil took the opportunity , he tried to kill geet but maan saved her timely and took her to hospital . geet apologized to maan cos she didnt pay heed to his warning .

waiting for next 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi read the part on IF, could not access the blog..

Poor maan on one hand he knows they have used other women as bait before but they were trained, how can he let geet be used like that....she is innocent and cannot protect herself from Vikram....

others dont agree with him, but then he does have the authority to rule the final decision....

ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome part.

Maan and his friends were discussing about Vikram.

I wasn’t able to read from your blog 

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Your WordPress site is private.  I have sent you request for access.  Please accept it.  My WordPress ID is navdeep802.

Thanks for pm

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry di , not able to open blog, saying it is private blog

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

How to read full update 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Di...

Part 4

Whoa looks like this Vikram guy is really dangerous than expected... Even Maan and his team are finding it difficult to make a plan but actually not a bad idea of having Geet as a bait the thing is there must be someone always to protect her in long distance and she can also use devices like pepper spray teaser an alarm or something... But yeah who knows what he's capable of so it's fine to keep Geet out of the picture... Only half Di... I didn't get the password for the other half...😅😁 But even this half is super the thrill still goes on... 🤗

❤️

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He is protective towards her and doesn't want to do anything that has a chance of harming her,

They are disagreeing on the decision making and also majority wants to go with the decision but he doesn't allow that...

Can I get the password for other half...

poonamm400 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't wait to read the whole part. Please accept my request. It's mypoonam

I am loving it.. Its a good one.. So maan likes her from childhood.. That was so sweet.. Waiting eagerly how maan will save her and how she will fall in for him.