Any Afganis here?

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Afganistan is going through a terrible time, i cannot imagine how horrible the situation now is...

i am not well versed in politics, but ultimately the innocent people are suffering

Afganistan was such a beautiful , modern and vibrant country.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It’s sad with so many people dying and the evil taking over. The people there need help! :(

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The correct term is Afghan. Afghani is the currency.

Yes I'm Afghan. I don't really like talking politics as I can get really heated up but this is no longer a political concern. This is a humanitarian crisis. 

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of people are turning a blind eye on this once beautiful nation. My heart bleeds for my people. They have not seen peace for a very long time. My only wish is to see peace in my lifetime, not for me but for the many beautiful innocent children.

Our family has been sending donations and urging the community to do so as well. I have many extended family living there including my uncle. It is honestly heart wrenching. I pray for them every day.

I really hope there is light at the end of the tunnel as right now things are looking bleak.💔

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Yes I'm Afghan. I don't really like talking politics as I can get really heated up but this is no longer a political concern. This is a humanitarian crisis. 

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of people are turning a blind eye on this once beautiful nation. My heart bleeds for my people. They have not seen peace for a very long time. My only wish is to see peace in my lifetime, not for me but for the many beautiful innocent children.

Our family has been sending donations and urging the community to do so as well. I have many extended family living there including my uncle. It is honestly heart wrenching. I pray for them every day.

I really hope there is light at the end of the tunnel as right now things are looking bleak.💔

The situation gets worse with every passing day, with news of the Taliban capturing yet another province. 

I pray for the women and children of Afghanistan. They are the most vulnerable in this situation.❤️

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/alibomaye/status/1426843751201267716?s=20

This is so shitty. They are just being abandoned by the useless Afghan government too .

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its really really sad news..👎🏼

What are these people even  and the supporting countries  ...👎🏼 NO humanity, only money and power at any cost--killing people 👎🏼 

How can supporting criminal countries even Breathe after so much criminal act and violence..Bhagwan ke gha mei dey hai andher nahi..Jai Mata Di

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There will never peace in Afghanistan as long pakistan doesnt stopp supports those Terrorists.

They are kidnapped 12 year old girls and bringing them to Pakistan to marry these monster and who are using them as sex slaves for some time and then kill them.

Edited by Kaya65 - 2 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

is it actually true that locals are supporting the Taliban takeover?? I had argument with someone on twitter regarding this today 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's horrible how the world has just left the Afghans on their own. Wonder what the UN force is for.  Inke human rights nahi hain? 

And I get that the other countries don't want to go there again coz there's only so much an outsider can do, but leaving them like this knowing what's coming for them especially the women and young girls 🤢

My heart breaks for the innocents especially the women in Afghanistan. Everyone knows what's going to happen to them. 

If something is to be destroyed it should be the pathetic farce of a peacekeeping organisation called 'UN'. F*ckers. 

It's not like this is going to stop there, now that Taliban has tasted power again it will definitely try to expand itself or flex its 'muscles'.  The entire region is compromised. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

I’ve lost sleep these countless nights thinking about Afghanistan. In fact, seeing certain people celebrate the fall of Afghanistan on twitter had reduced me to tears. I have family there. How can anyone be so heartless to celebrate something like this? A hateful woman even tweeted “Need to sleep but I’m afraid I’ll miss the news of Kabul falling. Taliban pause your offensive against the capital Kabul until I wake up” Trash-minded people who are celebrating are doing so in the comfort of their own homes. I’d like to drag them into the den of Talibans and see how much they enjoy living in a country under their regime. 

For anyone that wants a brief summary of what’s going on - please watch this 6 minute video. This guy sums it up perfectly. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSZra_HlWeU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Now the information I’ll be giving does not mean this is what I believe. I’m simply relaying what has been said to me. We’ve contacted family in Afghanistan to see how everyone is coping. There’s a lot of mixed information coming through. I don’t even know what to believe anymore. I had relatives and family friends report that Taliban had come knocking on their doors, giving everyone their mobile numbers and telling them that they are not here to fight. They want everyone to stay indoors until things are settled. They do not want bloodshed, they just want Afghanistan to be ruled by Afghans and not with foreign interference. They urged people to not believe what is being said in the media and acknowledged that their approach in the past had been wrong. They are telling residents to contact them if anyone harasses them blah blah. 

Taliban spokesman spoke to Yalda Hakim (Afghan Journalist) on BBC and this was a rough summary of what was being said:

The spokesman said that they will be an inclusive government and even welcome America to help (construction/development etc), education for women will be allowed, all women are to wear hijab (not burqa), the government will be following Islamic law with a court system, and finally they don’t want people leaving out of fear, they recognise the need of intellectuals to help further build the country.

I don’t trust anything being said. This can be similar to any speech politicians feed people before getting elected. This can all be bullshit just to calm and appease residents, stopping them from fleeing the country. There is an ulterior motive. I just want the bloodshed and war to end. Afghanistan has not tasted peace or freedom for over 40 years. When will it be enough? How much more blood of innocents is needed before the world just leaves Afghanistan the fuck alone. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago